Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Stella RoStella Ro MontrealPosts: 17,951Member
I'm at the Bridge, and i would like for us here to meet more friends. I don't know you all, but I would like to meet you. It's nice to have many friends so that we can share stories too!! Let's have some fun!

Comments

• Bella GregBella Greg Posts: 3,817Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I too am at the bridge. I have two living sisters and one that is at the bridge with me. It is so nice to meet you! Te Q
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordPosts: 2,212Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Me and Max are at the bridge!
  • Stella RoStella Ro MontrealPosts: 17,951Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's soo nice to meet new friends!! I have a sister and brother that are still living too. I see them having so much fun. It's nice when we can meet new friends that we don't know about.
  • Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Posts: 8,966Member ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my name is Sassy ...I\'m quite a shy girl but have been watchin\' my monster of a nephew George Underwood for many years from up above and think that he\'s shown me that bein\' a little more outgoin\' will do me good! I\'m soo happy to meet you all!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sassy, I hope more friends meet us here!! I enjoy meeting all of you's. You are special to me
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillPosts: 14,041Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, My brother and I are at the bridge. We just joined Dogster today. We have a sister, Bootzie at the bridge, and three other feline\'s still on earth...all on Catster!!! I am anxious to meet you all. Woof, Muffin
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I am Luie, Muffin's little brother. I am happy to be here and to meet you all, too! Arf, arf. Lu
  • David HoweryDavid Howery MilwaukiePosts: 8,199Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Sassy, I could use some more courage too. I never was very brave, and it made it even worse 'cause I was sick. I loved having a lap to sit on though. I think that's when I was the happiest.
  • David HoweryDavid Howery MilwaukiePosts: 8,199Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My parents are still pretty upset that I'm gone. But I've got so many friends here to play with, it looks like I won't be lonely at all. It's just what I'm used to. Running and playing with bunches of new dogs all the time!
  • Jill RussellJill Russell Posts: 669Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am at the Bridge too. I have a brother and a sister that are with my mom. She is still really sad. I have only been here a couple of months.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awh Libby, it hasn\'t been too long for your mum, huh? That must be hard for her. Doggie Hugs to your mommy. We will be your friends here at the bridge, we have been here a long time now, since 1990. Muffin
  • Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Posts: 8,966Member ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Tot maybe you and I could work on bein' more outgoin' together...Oh yes that would really be fun, we could be social partners!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Sassy, nice to meet you.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey you all, I know it must be hard on our parents, but we should let them know by writing to each other , that we are o.k. We will all have soo much fun together. We should show them that we have lots of friends whom we really care about. We are there to comfort everyone who is lonely!!
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordPosts: 2,212Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi my name is Max a I'm at the bridge with Blacky. We've both been here for awhile now. I've been here since 1995 and Blacky since 1998. I can show you shy pups how to be unshy!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Max, glad to meet you!
  • M TM T Posts: 692Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi ya everyone!!! I've been here at the bridge for 5 months now.....what an amazing place!! I've met soooooo many great friends up here! I have a new baby brother that my Mamma and Papa just brought home a month ago so I've been real busy keeping an eye on him....he's a cutie! Mamma tells me every day how very much she still misses me. I even catch her crying every now and then. But she knows in her heart that I'm always there with her no matter what!!
  • Jolie BanksJolie Banks ShreveportPosts: 3,262Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Everypup! I'm Mighty Mouse - my friends called me Mighty. I've been here for five months now, and my brother, Bubba is here, too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Your soo nice Payton!! Good to have you as a friend.
  • Jolie BanksJolie Banks ShreveportPosts: 3,262Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi. I'm Mighty's brother, Bubba. I came to the bridge almost three weeks after Mighty. Mom was real sad. She still cries for us almost every day. I only got to be with my mom for 4 months, but they were the best 4 months of my life!
  • Tammy Grey EagleTammy Grey Eagle Posts: 5,828Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am over the Bridge too and would love to meet others :) Mommy started a group....Pets of the Past ... if your interested :) We'd love to have you ~ woof ~
  • Tammy Grey EagleTammy Grey Eagle Posts: 5,828Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I enjoy playing with all the Rainbow Pups!! I miss my mommy as I am sure she misses me terribly! We'd love to meet other Rainbow pups too :) .... check out Pets of the Past Group if you want :) ~ woof ~
  • Ann ParberyAnn Parbery MemphisPosts: 2,495Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I'm Weezer and I've been at the Bridge a little over 5 months. There is quite a pack of Dogster Angels here, I'm happy to meet those of you who I don't already know. It's always great to meet new friends!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am Soo really proud, that i got to meet all of you here!! Like I've said it's soo nice to meet so many dogs that are missed terribly just like me!! I would love for our friendship to last forever!!
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownPosts: 3,382Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! I'm Sally. I've been at the bridge since 1997. My friends Casey and Buck are here. Casey's been here maybe a little over a year and Buck's been her about 3. Mom's cat Sadie recently crossed over. On January 9th. I gave her a warm welcome and she is being well taken care of(Hey, Casey basically raised Sarge and Tank). I would really like to meet more friends over here on Rainbow Bridge. :) -Sally
  • Mellanee SMellanee S FlintPosts: 388Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi to all :) I've only been here since November 29, 2005. It's so pretty here and so many nice doggies I get to play with!! All the scooby snacks I can eat!! Mom and Dad miss me so much, I look down and see mom and dad still upset over me. I have 3 living dogs at home and I know they are taken care of mom and dad. Dad even picked out the brightest twinkling star in the sky and said it was ME! I'm not hurting though Mom and Dad, no more seizures and no more of my eye sight coming and going.. Nice to meet all of you great dogs up here! I'll share my snacks with everyone!! Love Bear
  • Mellanee SMellanee S FlintPosts: 388Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HI! I'm Bear's big sister up here at the rainbow bridge.. I'veb been here since July of 1999. I was mom's very first dog! I hate a GREAT time with mom. I even got mom and dad together hehehe! Mom and I would walk everyday just to stop and talk to dad, heck sometimes we would walk a few times a day teehee!! I was a mommie's girl, and i know they still miss me, but i look after them and now im here with bear and my 2 cousins chase and ace!! We're meeting so many nice dogs here and I'm sharing my pig ears Mom!! Anyone want a pig ear just come see me!! Teehee!! Nice to meet everyone
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Moanie, Can I have some pig ears!! I couldn't have those when I was living, But now I can have whatever I want!! LOL. You guys are all terrific. I'm so proud we can have a circle of friends here at the Bridge!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all, I'm Cesar and I am glad to meet new terrific friends like you guys. I'm Champy's cousin and passed away of old age. My dad got 2 new dogs, but he says that they will never be like me. I always hear him say that I was a Beast, and that he misses me soo much!! Hey you all I can share some of my cookies with all of you.
  • Karen WalkerKaren Walker Mastic Beach NY, Pt. St. luciePosts: 28Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm here at the Bridge also. I have made alot of friends and still looking for many more. I miss my human family but they say they will see me in time. I see my Mommy cry once in a while and I feel bad cause she misses me so much, she says she can feel me lick her hand every now and then. I am very brave so anyone who needs a friend can call on me. Even though the bridge is a very nice, safe place to be.