Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Comments

• Stella RoStella Ro MontrealPosts: 17,951Member
    edited 5 July, 2013
    Hiya Pals!!!:B:B. Its been awhile since i have been here, but i just stopped by to say Hi to all my new pals and my angel friends since like forever.:)) Hope you are all doing well, and i shall be posting more often soon. I'll go get some food to celebrate with you all. See ya'll later:-h|/a/|
  • Lu HornerLu Horner LakewoodPosts: 20,444Member
    edited 14 July, 2013
    Hi Champy.....(batting her eyelashes.....) :c9
  • Kathy HusickKathy Husick CiceroPosts: 12,948Member
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Hi Pals! Just poppin' in to say hi, too. Still love you all. Picnic tomorrow?
    edited 4 August, 2013
    Hugs to you Gussie....I have my picnic basket all packed with sausages. :D
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,586Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 August, 2013
    Hugsssssssssss

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 20 August, 2013
    |:||:||:||:|
    edited 7 September, 2013
    |/a/||/a/||/a/| Hi all! :D
  • edited 2 January, 2014
    I took my dog to this campground where he was made to engage in various group activities. This helped him to get more social with other fellow mates. While he was in doggy day care he was quiet friendly with other dogs as he actively took part in games and feeding sessions. I wish to make him attend few more training sessions.
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,586Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 November, 2013
    |:|

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

edited 21 November, 2013
    |:|

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

edited 4 December, 2013
    Hey gang. We need prayers...for Gypsy Road. We may be headed down the cancer path again. Mom found a lump on Gypsy a couple of days ago and he's going to the vet this afternoon. Mom can't handle this again. He has been biting from fleas and prays that it is only from that, but all the prayers in the world are needed right now. :(:(
    edited 4 December, 2013
    |:||:||:|

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

edited 5 December, 2013
    He's good! NO CANCER!! He needed a gland expressed! :r Mom is really embarrassed, but I'm proud of her for noticing it and getting him in right away. He has an infection, but is on antibiotics for that. Thank you all and Lord!
    edited 5 January, 2014
    bump

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Janell KosmalaJanell Kosmala Posts: 21,487Member
    edited 16 January, 2014
    Sending out a toast to all my Bridge Friends! :f|r| I love you guys. Thanks for the times you've helped hover over my family when I needed you and when things got ruff. Thanks for the good times and snowball fights. :D You'll all have a special place in my heart always. We'll still be here watching over our families, just not be able to give them the direct line like they had before. Hope to see you guys in other realms! |/a/|:B
    edited 16 January, 2014
    I have to check in, too. As mom's 'heart dog' it will be hard for her to not be able to come on here and check out my profile whenever she's feeling sad about me. She feels like this is a huge loss and is grieving. But she talks to me a lot still, and I'll always watch over her even if this forum doesn't exist. Big hugs to my pals! Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I was the "Christmas Angel". :) I delivered 50-100 rosettes on Christmas Eve for several years with an anonymous poem. The only ones I gave the gifts to were Angel pups because I know at the Holidays, it can bring back a lot of memories and I wanted to let pups know we were still thinking of them. My birthday is Christmas Eve, so it just seemed fitting. |/a/|
    edited 17 January, 2014
    Bowwser,thank you for being my Christmas angel. |/a/||/a/||/a/| It's too bad that our families won't be able to connect with us anymore. My sis says that all you guys will always be in her heart for helping her cope with losing me. :xo::f Love you all.
    edited 3 February, 2014
    If anyone wants to stay in touch with us, just contact us through Mom's email address at michaelajjackson@gmail.com. We don't want to lose our friends here because certain people don't want yo handle the spammers and other issues. This us getting Mom ticked off.
  • Jeannine PipeJeannine Pipe Mt LaurelPosts: 47,284Member
    edited 10 March, 2014
    prepares bar for St Patty's Day Party
    edited 22 March, 2014
    Oh Cherry, I completely missed St. Pat's Day! But I'll help my self to some of that Irish whiskey I see that's left!!
    edited 22 March, 2014
    Thanks for the hugs, Sparkle! :B Oh, I was going to tell you, Cosmo, there's this dog that comes into Mom's work that reminds her of you. This is a girl dog, but she looks a lot like you and every time she sees her, it make her smile, thinking of you. :)
    edited 27 March, 2014
    Thanks Bowser! I love knowing that people think of me and smile! Mom thinks of me all the time!:D
    edited 28 April, 2014
    Rushing around, fussing with everything, trying to make everything look just perfect Spuds is coming! Everything has to be just right for him. Spuds! :c9|/a/|:c9|/a/|
    edited 28 April, 2014
    |:||:| My Brother is coming!!! Get the drinks flowing!!! |:||:|
    edited 28 April, 2014
    I'm here and you can't smack back to Earth any more!!! Wow Gussie, I never realized how cute you were....... Cherry quit your howling, we need to watch over Mom & Dad.... Can we do shots?
    edited 30 April, 2014
    Oh, Spuds. Always the gentleman. :w) Here's a nice Godiva Dogtini to get you started. And when you're ready, I'll take you to the chocolate fountain!!!! ~a~~a~~a~
    edited 16 May, 2014
    Hi all! I'm here to ask for prayers for Gypsy Road. Gypsy threw up this morning...once. It was the size of a hair ball. He is eating and drinking water. Mom took them out this morning and when she brought them back in, she noticed that Gypsy seemed to be walking gingerly. She didn't think anything of it, because we have had a lot of storms lately and he's been anxious because of them. Just a little while ago, she noticed that he was limping. It's his left back leg. She called his vet and the soonest that we can get him in is Monday morning at 9. We could of had him in today but my babe's boss isn't the nicest or most understanding person in the world, so we knew that wouldn't work. We only have one car and she can't drive due to her own back issues. So the soonest is Monday morning. His vet receptionist said to give him coated aspirin and Mom read her what we have...which is specific for dogs. She said that was perfect and to give it to him, if he seems to be in extreme pain. That explains why he hasn't stretched yet. She know that her babe is going to have to carry him up and down the stairs, since we live in an apartment complex, on the second floor. Mom is worried sick about him. She normally gets like that with the boys. It's from the experience with me, so she jumps to the worst conclusions. Prayers will be very helpful. We are hoping that it's just a sprained leg or something like that. :(
    edited 16 July, 2014
    :w) Lady!!!|:||:|
    edited 15 September, 2014
    Mom and Auntie got a new puppy! Her name is Candi and she is nine months old. She's a black lab/Aussie mix. She's not feeling good now though. She got into the frozen bagel bites last night and got one. She's had soft poops. She also got some kibble stuck in her throat this morning but she's good from that. She is a cutie.
  • Anne TribbleAnne Tribble Virginia BeachPosts: 2,127Member ✭✭
    edited 24 October, 2014
    Hello? Anyone here? :? Just wondering if this account still works... Hope everyone is well |/a/|