Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Comments

• Bill HornbachBill Hornbach East BayPosts: 13Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello from the bridge. I have a new brother Jake. I am trying to give him some pointers, but he is a "work in progress" since he is still a puppy. Nice to meet everyone. Can I have one of those pig ears someone said they had? Thanks.
  • Stella RoStella Ro MontrealPosts: 17,951Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    If I get any Max, I will give you one!! You are a great doggie and pal.
  • Mellanee SMellanee S FlintPosts: 388Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course you can have a pig ear Champ!! I have plenty!! Here ya go!! Max you can have one too!! Anyone else?? Have to hurry before Big Bear Bear come's along and steals em' all!! Woooff Woooff!! Such great pals here!! Love Moanie Bologna
  • Lisa EmanuelLisa Emanuel MesaPosts: 63Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi I'm here too! I've only been here for a year and 1 month, and I'm not used to it yet! I still miss my Human Mom & Dad that I never got to spend enough time with. I was sent to the Bridge at 8 weeks old. My Human Mom and Dad Still cry when talking about me. But I've made a lot of nice puppies and dogs here, and it will be fun to meet a lot more of you! :)
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillPosts: 14,041Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Thunder, Max, Champ, Moanie and Snickers! Glad to meet all of you.. I think it’s great that we have our own forum. We hope to make a lot of friends here.
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownPosts: 3,382Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey all! I'm Casey, one of Sally's friend. I crossed over rainbow bridge about 2 years ago. I pretty much raised Sarge and Tank. My girlfriend is Shera(she doesn't have a dogster page, but is still living). My mom got 2 new kittens in '05. Zion and Bryce. Mom seems to think that Bryce is a lot like me(she drinks out of the toilet..). I like rawhides(just like Sally) and..every other kind of food. Nice to meet you all! ~Casey
  • Flo SavinoFlo Savino Posts: 1,436Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! My name is Chichi and I'm at the Bridge with my husband Tom, my sons Aramis, Atos, D'Artagnan, Benji, my daughter Milady, and my grand-daughter Casimira. I still have a living son (Portos, my son, I wish you a long, long happy life!). I know mom misses us very much (I've heard her talking with Portos), but I want her to know we are all very happy here, we have so many wonderful friends, and from here we all watch over our family, human and canine. It's a pleasure to meet you all!!!
  • Flo SavinoFlo Savino Posts: 1,436Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Tom (Chichi's husband and father of all those puppies), and as usual Chichi has spoken before I did. When on earth I used to be a very serious GSD (the exact opposite of Chichi), but now I've learnt how to play and have fun! Very pleased to meet you! (there is still some "seriousness" left...)
  • Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Posts: 8,966Member ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Dogster thank you sooo much for givin' all us Rainbow pups the opportunity to let our families know were happy and safe at the bridge...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Moanie, this pig ear is going to be great!! I want to tell you all that this forum means alot to me from deep deep inside my heart. It's soo wonderful to meet all you friends that I haven't known, ever since i've been here at the Bridge. You all are amazing!! I'm starting to realize that I have soo many wonderful friends here at the Bridge, Just like I had at home, when I was living. This means the world to me!! THANK-YOU ALL!!
  • Todd SchulzTodd Schulz DallasPosts: 8Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hello everyone! I'm here at the bridge. Been here for a few months now! I do miss my mom & dad but if I can't be there, this is the enxt best place to be! I love to run and play and I'll see if you can catch me! I know one day I'll be back with the family but would love to play with you all until then!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Maggie, Welcome. My brother and I will be your friend!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maggie, lets run!! I'm glad to be your friend
  • Jerri SmithJerri Smith StandishPosts: 1,604Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi All! I came to the Bridge on December 27, 2005. I\'m new here, but I see two of my family members who came before me.....Lucky #1 in 1979, and Lucky #2, who came in 1994. I was born in 1993, so I knew the second Lucky, she was my big sister at home, and taught me how to be a good Cocker. I\'m very lonely up here, and miss my mom and sisters Maxie and LuckyJo very much. I\'m glad not to be in pain and suffering anymore but now my mom is in pain because she misses me so much. I think Maxie and LuckyJo miss me too, because when I look down on them, I see how sad they look sometimes. I\'m very glad to meet new friends at the Bridge -- does anybody have some food? I\'m still hungry, just like I was before. I guess some things never change........
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awh, Lady..Muffin and I will be your friends, too. You will be happy soon again. Guess what, there is everything you could imagine to eat here and lots of it, too!!! Woof, woof We will help you with all that you need. I know your mum is hurting; it has not been too long at all that you have been gone. Mum says it as hard as losing human kids. Hugs to your mum, Lady...she has friends on Dogster that care about her as well so do not worry my friend. love, Luie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Luie & Muffin! Yeah, my mom is still very sad, but hopefully Maxie & LuckyJo will keep her company now that I\'m gone. In fact, looking down from the Bridge, I see that mom is on the couch with her laptop and Maxie and LJ are right there with her. Of course, they\'re SLEEPING, as usual.....lazy girls!! They got 10\" of snow at mom\'s yesterday, and Maxie was very entertaining -- she goes crazy in the snow, and she relly made mom laugh hard. It\'s good to hear mom laugh again....she hasn\'t been doing that very much lately. Go, Maxie, go! Make mom be happy again. Thanks for your nice words, and thanks to you and Muffin for being my friends here at the bridge. Now, lets go grab a bite to eat, huh? I\'m starvin\'...... :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok, Lady...follow us, off we all go to the big Doggie buffet in the sky! Arf, arf! *smiles*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, wait for me!!!!! Can I come too??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey wait up Muffin, Champ is going, too!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yipppeeeeee! I'm there......some munchies with my new friends Muffin, Luie and Champ! Anybody else here at the Bridge want a little snack???? If you're a Cocker Spaniel like me, I KNOW you're hungry!!!! (We're ALWAYS hungry!!) Let's go, new friends!!! Yummmmmmmm!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    After our snack we can run in the meadow and then chase toads down by the river!!!! What fun we will have! Woof, woof
  • Janice LedbetterJanice Ledbetter LivingstonPosts: 55Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I've been at the Bridge for almost four years now, and I've met some wonderful new friends here. I also have three sisters still at home with Mom and Dad: Missy and Molly, who are Old English Sheepdogs like me, and Josie, a black Lab who came to live at my house about two years ago. I know Mom still misses me a lot, but I'm glad she's got the other girls to keep her company. I'm so happy to be here and to be pain free and able to run and play like I used to. It's great to meet all of my new Dogster friends who are at the Bridge with me!
  • Karen WalkerKaren Walker Mastic Beach NY, Pt. St. luciePosts: 28Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, what fun we are having here. I have been here 9 months. It was wonderful here but NOW it is great, we have so many friends here we will never be lonely while waiting for our human Mom and Dad to come here for us. I am so happy to meet all of you. I would also love a pig ear, is there any more?? woof woof.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Abby and Thunder, I am glad to meet you and I know we will have great fun here until we are all united again with our loved ones. Arf, arf....oh goodie, there goes that ball again, first one to catch it gets a bone!
  • Toni UnderwoodToni Underwood Posts: 8,966Member ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Did someone say FOOD?... Nice to meet ya all but outta my way pups..There's no diets at the Bridge and I'm havin' the time of my life....Yum Yum Yum
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Sassy....no problem there is always plenty here for everyone!!! BOL (or whatever the dogs do instead of LOL !!!!!!!)
  • Eddie HolleyEddie Holley provincetownPosts: 124Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi CoCo here nice to meet you all I am shy but easy going
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thunder, did I hear u say you need another pig ear? No problem!! I have so many!! I think I might turn into a piggy!! Mom always made sure I had my pig ears and my bologna!! C'mon pals lets go run in the flowers!! Woof woooff!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Someone chasin toads I hear?? Hmm how bout if we catch flies!! I love catchin flies, I use to stomp on ants up norf at our cabin, my granma and granpa would get a kick outta that!! Big ol\' me pickin on lil ants hehehe!! Ok Im up for some toad huntin!! SO I\'ll join in!! Lets gooooo!!
  • Addie GriderAddie Grider KutztownPosts: 521Member
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Me, Bob, James and EArnold are on the Bridge! Hi My sweet Max...I miss you so much. I am soo sorry i have not been on for quite a while. Puppy Kisses Alice