Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8

BOL! I hear ya @Flicka_Lucas_Cleo :) I'll have syrup on my breakfast Pawlease :) and a little hot sauce!!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭

Fixed, Auntie Pam.

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Flicka, I also like being able to space paragraphs.
    That's a good idea you use to space by using the line. I'll have to remember that.

Today's funny!!

BOL! BOL!

Author Unknown

• Flicka_Lucas_CleoFlicka_Lucas_Cleo Norman OK ✭✭✭

Got a Message back from Admin (not alot of help!)and also sent them a screenshot of how a text editor can be set up. Its simply a 3 click thing in most software down the 'front end" by a Techie.
    _
    We went right back up to 60 today from low 40s and 30F last night. I just wish it would make its mind up.
    _
    The yearly labs I had done on Tuesday are back and they want to adjust upward some meds.. thats ok.. I was expecting that.
    _
    Hugssssssssssssss for all
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel)
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

Dad had his arm surgery again yesterday. They attached the nerve and a donor tissue and the Dr. said it should fine now. Lets hope. He has pain med to pick up today. Tramadol like Molly takes but his is stronger BOL! He does have pain med from last time in Aug. Also today he gets a paper to state when he can go back to work. His fingers did move during the night and they are not swelled up.
    Then after that was all done husis' hubby cut his finger at work on a grinder. He left his job early and yes his finger was bleeding. He stopped on the way to get them supper but forgot why he stopped at a store. Then his car wouldn't start and he called husis. She took dads car to jump her's as her hubby had her car. Then they came over to get the boy's and Brian's finger was dripping blood. Mommy wrapped it in a towel and made him and Tracy go to ER. 3 hours later they got back. He has 7 stitches and stayed home today. Yesterday was so long for all of us.
    Have a Pawsome day <3

Author Unknown

Pawrayers fur your daddy and Brian, Molly!

It's raining at our house! We'll get a short and then come in and

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• LucyLucy Jacksonville ✭✭✭

Its been nice here now...Is chilly today so we don't have the kitchen door open...Momma is letting us out on the porch she has it somewhat cleaned up but still needs more work..Momma had to close last night and open this morning.. It sucks and she is tired...She talked to Auntie Donelle last night and Momma and I are gonna go she her and the babies...She is leaving Sammie home with Troy cause Ribbons does not like other cats..It was fine when she was closed up but her is too big now and Momma does not want to try and take the Pet condo apart just for a day...The Pet condo is coming down after Sammie heals from her spay cause Momma is gonna lock her up so she won't get into trouble and she can watch her on camera and yell at her if she is not resting...BOL

Angel Minster Jr and Misty, Lucy, and newest Kitty Sammie

MamaC.. thinking of Papa. Hoping his arm is going to be better with this op. Hoping Brian is ok too. Try to get some rest for you too
    __
    Lucy... hoping you and Sammie can try to make Mama rest !
    _
    Hugssssssssss for Hershey and Winkie
    _
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

BOL! Everyone is better today :) Its a sunny beautiful day B)

Author Unknown

Hugssssssssssssssss for all
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

• HannaBelleHannaBelle Houston ✭✭✭

Hi everyfur, just poppin' in to say Hi!

xoxo <3

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

A funny -

MOL!! from Tinkerbell

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Everyfur!

Hope Pookah's Dad and Hu-bro are doing great!
    And everybody else as well!

Dad is feeling ok, his left arm and fingers tingle. They are suppose to. He is at work but stays there as he can't drive the trucks until all therapy is done and he has a DOT physical again. His is now expired . Brian is alright. He went to work. But he needs to pay more attention to everything he does :o
    Hope everyone is A-OK <3

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Glad they are both repairing well!
    :)

BOL! BOL!!

Author Unknown

edited November 14

Woof, everyfur! We had a busy weekend, with a road trip on Saturday and a lot of napping yesfurday! Mommy says our lives won't return to normal fur another six weeks or years or something. :o

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Hello! Hope everything is going well!

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

Look what I found under the Christmas tree... BELLA!

Winkie barks:
    Woof, Bella!!
    :o You have your Christmas tree up already??! Ours is still growing on its farm, BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited November 14

Hello Bella :) Mommy is not putting any tree up. Just not in the mood. Almost didn't last year. :o

Author Unknown

Mommy made daddy and Cody put the tree up. Needed something to cheer her up!

edited November 14

There is nothing like a Christmas tree to cheer you up, @GanowPups! And this year needs more cheer than most!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hugssssssssssss for all..........
    __
    I am all out of wanting to do anything at al this year. I know if I dont I will not stop fretting... Jay really doesnt mind much at all.. so I wonder why I feel guilty
    __
    So glad Papa is healing Alex

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

edited November 14

You need a break Pam <3 Don't feel guilty, it's alright to not put anything up or send anything out. Just take a break. Last year I wasn't going to do the tree or cards but some guilt sneaked in when people started sending us card's.. Because all the years on Dog/Catster and all the Christmas cards we all did every year. Well the nerves are ragged and just exhausted from many things. So we bow out this year.
    Of course ads all over about this and that toy and you know how kids can be. It hurts when you can't make dreams come true. But it helps to have loving family that understands and time together is just as good. I told daughter just get 1 thing each boy really want's. The other grand parents always have out done at Christmas. But any other time they are not around :/ They dont even remember the birth dates!! But I always OOOHH and AAWWW over all the gift's new and used. I would never say anything to hurt the Grandson's.

Author Unknown

• Thinking and it looks like most of us need a break this year. Mom says she has hundreds of cards put up that Cedar and us has gotten over the years... mainly that beagle. She said we are getting a Christmas tree this year just to see how we do... I don't know >:) or o:) . She will look for one after Thanksgiving.

Glad your parents and family members are healing well and returning to work. Our human brother will never be able to do that and it's really a sad thing for him and his family.

Mom was really sad today Raylan was being punished for being bad. So his mama asked my mom if she would watch him. He was not allow to go to the YWCA with the family. He cried for over 2 hours off and on... and being mad and upset with our mom when it wasn't her doing. :'( :'( :'( .

Many, many hugs @Cedar_Gibson_Jackson <3

Author Unknown

• LucyLucy Jacksonville ✭✭✭

Momma is not in the mood either.She only put up the tree the first year daddy was gone but since then nothing..Min will not be around this year but Sammie is to mischievious to have anything around for now..Momma is finding stuff all over the house she has stolen from spots since Momma has not kitty proofed the house yet.

Angel Minster Jr and Misty, Lucy, and newest Kitty Sammie