Biggest Post EVER!

1118611871188118911901192»

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 196,078Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOOF! Good to see ya @Sandy_Kramer_etc ! We some 
    pizza rolls! We got some snow and its still falling lightly and its windy!  Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,637Member ✭✭✭✭✭

OMD talk about wind.   It got windy enough here to knock the power off for about 3 hours this morning.   Some places still have no power.   Mom says glad the weather is a little warmer then it has been.. It would have been bad if the temps were still below 0.

Oh them pizza rolls look good.   Mom used to buy the frozen ones to snack on when she lived alone, easier the making a big pizza. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

BOL! You are right @Sandy_Kramer_etc about the pizza rolls :)  No power at anytime is no fun :(  Today is cloudy and windy and cold. 
    Time for 
    Have a wonderful day  B)

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 6,733Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya.  Quick post while catching up before getting behind again.  BOL  Going to be another busy week.  Then hopefully we can be regulars again.  I miss getting to stop by every day!!

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Hello @Pippi ; :) good to see ya!! Tell mommy to not work to hard  B)
    Hers some snacks 
    and 
    Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

OK Spring was just a tease... We had 3 inches of snow last night.  Still have wind and now Dad has a cold.  Mom says that Soup and Sandwich is exactly what dad needs to feel better 

Anyway mom picked up some fruit plants that she wants to put in the garden area but she had to put them in buckets for now because the weather just won't cooperate. 

She really hopes it gets warmer soon or she may have to rethink doing a garden.

Hope you all have a wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Yikes on the 3 inches of snow.  I was thinking we had a chance of snow last night, but I was a day off.  Sounds like we have a chance tonight.  No accumulation here, but mountains could get more.  Going down to 28 here tonight.  
    . . . 
    Mom is back in scramble mode so she can have certain things done before the countertops are installed Friday.  Then hopefully she can slow down the pace and take a little more time to catch her breath.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

The weather is something else! We just might not even have a garden.The weather and other thing's not cooperating.  Oh well! 
    Have a happy day  :)

Author Unknown

Morning all
    Mom caught Dad's cold.   Not as bad as Dad's at least not yet.  Mom is anticipating a lot of soup and sandwiches for the next few days LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Soup and sandwiches sound good.  You know me though, everything sounds good.  BOL.  Hope you feel better quickly.  (((HUG)))

WOOF to all!!  How about a 
    and 
    break!!  Have a super day :)

Author Unknown

Morning all.  Better give me a large platter of cookies and a gallon of milk.   Mom's cold is getting worse, but Dad is doing better so hopefully another day or 2 mom will start getting better.   Hope you are all having a nice day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited April 10

and 
    BOL! Enjoy :)  @Sandy_Kramer_etc
    and everyfur!!

Author Unknown

Oh yummy more cookies and milk.   Mom wants a bunch of them chocolate ones. 

Mom says her and dad are both feeling better.   So now she feels like she should be busy catching up on all the things she didn't do while she sleeping off her cold LOL.   

She says it is just trying to decide what she wants to get done first.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hiya everyone.  Thinking maybe the leak is fixed now.  So everyone help us with a rain dance so we can make sure.  hehe.  
     . . .
    Quick post tonight as I'm trying to catch up again.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  

edited April 13
    @Pippi
     we will get all The Binkley Bunch doing a Rain Dance for you BOL!! We do have rain on the way for Saturday and Sunday  heavy rain :(  Have a great day all  B)

Author Unknown

Hi All

We had wicked heavy rain last night.   Dad had to put the pumps back out to dry out the back yard

Today mom and dad have started some spring projects.   They are starting with the rain gutters.  Some need to be replaced and some just reset.   fun fun fun 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Sounds like lots of fun @Sandy_Kramer_etc ;
    We have had a thunderstorm overnight and now rain. Thats our weather for the weekend :(
    Time for breakfast 
    Enjoy!!

Author Unknown

Well the rain gutters are on hold til the rain stops... Looks like maybe Wednesday LOL

Mostly mom has been trying to keep the mud cleaned up, washing muddy towels used to dry paws and wishing mud season was over already.    Mom says she might start some spring cleaning like walls and windows, but she isn't really motivated to do so LOL .  Maybe after we have some of those yummy looking blueberry waffles LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I hear you about the mud @Sandy_Kramer_etc Even Me and Pookah can track it in BOL! The bedroom door opens to the backyard and with all the rain we have had ... But it will get dry someday :)  I love blueberry waffles!  Have a wonderful day all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning! Time for a big and yummy 
    We have clouds with a chance for snow and rain today BOL!! Stay safe, dry and happy furs  <3

Author Unknown

Now that is what i call Breakfast.   Mom says the weather here was horrible today.   Interfered with the internet and everything.  Bad enough when it's too icky to do anything, but not be able to do much online makes it worse.   

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I agree @Sandy_Kramer_etc we can't wait till it gets warm and stays that way BOL!! 

Author Unknown

Boy it felt like winter here again today.  It was cold, and windy and at times we saw tiny snowflakes.  The wind was the worst part though.  Just went right through you.  Brrr.  But tomorrow I think we are back in the 60s.  I think the weather is on a yoyo.  BOL

Oh @Pippi we don't like wind like that at all!! We had a dusting of snow again but its gone for now. Could get more by Thursday and then warmer temps!! Have a super day all :)

Author Unknown

After a cold start, we had some more seasonal weather.  Think tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer.  I'll try and send a little of this warmer air your way.  

That would be great @Pippi ! We have sunny and 30! But chance for rain and snow later :0

Author Unknown

Hi all

Mom and Dad prepping for a yard sale for Fri Sat and Sun.   Mom forgot how much work goes into having a yard sale LOL.. 

Pippi any warm weather you could send for the yard sale would be greatly appreciated LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Anyfur hungry? 
    and 
    Have a great Yard Sale @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; :)

Author Unknown