Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,337Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    When mommy and dad moved into our house in 1983 the yard and weeds were 3ft high. No one had taken care of anything. By 2000 they got siding on it :) The house was built in 1904.

and then

We love our home  <3
    Have a beautiful day all!!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,888Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all

The small slab for the oil barrel was put in yesterday and It will be probably monday before anything else gets done.   Sounds like once they start things will go quickly though :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,188Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mom loves older homes.  Mom would love to replace the siding on ours, but that is a project for way down the road. The next big project here, which hopefully can wait a while, will be wiring.  Most of it is really old.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

At the kitchen porch mommy painted this on the porch wall last Aug. 

Her dad always sang You Are My Sunshine to her when she was little while he played his guitar or banjo and mommy loves Sunflowers :)

Have a wonderful day all  B)

Author Unknown

Oh how fun and pretty.  Bet it was really nice to see in the winter.  And how fun that her dad played guitar and banjo.  Ukulele or Banjolele is as far as mom has gotten.  She's been trying to watch videos of people playing banjo and wishes she could play one.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Good morning all

Mom has always wanted to play a musical instrument.  But she is basically tone deaf and has no coordination and can't keep a beat LOL.

Very Pretty sign.  Mom says when it comes to a pretty home its the little personal touches that make it special.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

That is so true that the personal touches make a house special.  I think mom likes old Victorian houses because of the extra details on them.  
    . . . 
    Mom has a ton of things she needs to be doing, but is off to a slow start this morning.  I think she should take a cue from me and work on her power napping skills.  hehe.  What is everyone else up to today?

Nap's sound great!! This would be a good day for it! We have a mix of cloud's and sun and now breezy. Chilly 60's. 

Author Unknown

Good morning all

Our weather man needs to be fired.   Yesterday was supposed to be wet and rainy, instead it was nice all day.   Today was supposed to be nice and so far it has been wet and miserable.    

Mom is not sure what her plans are for the day.   she knows she is making a meatloaf for dinner so maybe she will just work in the kitchen 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We have clouds and clouds and clouds :(

Author Unknown

edited May 21
    Can you send those 60s temps my way?  Warm and humid here.  We'd love the 60s.  It is just after 11 pm here and it's 74 degrees and 83% humidity.  Ugh.

Good morning all
    Pippi anything over 68 at night sucks.  Especially when it's humid.   Hard to sleep when you can't breathe.

It is chilly here this morning but the sun is shining and it looks like it is gonna be a pretty day.    Hopefully we can get some outside work done that needs doing 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I agree @Sandy_Kramer_etc .  It was too humid last night.  The humidity went up as the night went on.  Looks like another warm, humid day here.  We're working on inside projects as much as we can.  

We have cloud's and on and off rain . Supposed to be humid but so far 60's and chilly  :(

Author Unknown

60s sounds good.  We'll even take chilly.  Hehe.

We have a cloudy start to the day but hoping it will improve BOL! Anyfur hungry?

Have a Pawsome day!!

Author Unknown

Good morning all.

Well things have slowed a little.   Freaking Town hall could not issue the building permit because they were having a training day...What be the heck.  Anyway we did get the goliath poles installed, but the contractor does not want to do anything else til he has the permit in his paws.   

Mom did get more pictures but figure they are too slow loading here, so she posted on FB and made the post public so everyone should be able to see them even if you don't have an acct.

https://www.facebook.com/tina.m.sidell/media_set?set=a.10215941274990926.1073741855.1418650172&type=3 

Let me know if you can't see them 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Cant wait till things get going for you @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Author Unknown

Good morning all.

Mom was gonna grumble about the City again, but decided to just post a link to some her yard plants today.

https://www.facebook.com/tina.m.sidell/media_set?set=a.10216025123647090.1073741856.1418650172&type=3

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Don't let your mommy get upset   :)

Author Unknown

Uh oh.  Wow, hard to believe someone can't issue a permit even if they are having some training.  Sure hope they can get it later today or tomorrow.  (((HUG)))

Good morning all

Well yesterday was not a fun day.   The contractor went to get the permit.  Now they want a structural engineer to check our doublewide to be sure it can hold the addition which means Tuesday before anything else will get done and then yesterday while mom was soaking in the tub getting ready for bed Ridge decided to play with Duchess.  Somehow in all the play he tore off one of his toe nails.   OMD blood everywhere.   Dad ran in to get mom who had to get dressed then the spent a half hour trying to get it to stop bleeding.  Finally mom says they needed to take him to the emergency vet who managed to get it to stop bleeding got it cleaned up and bandaged properly.   Now he is on pain meds and antibiotics til Tuesday 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Many prayer's for precious Duchess  <3

Author Unknown

Good morning all.

Well I think our Contractor has decided he doesn't like our city LOL.   He finally got hold of an engineer that specializes in modular homes.   He has no problem with the addition EXCEPT.   that it needs to be on a floating slab.  So the beautiful poles we put in to be sure nothing would move were a waste of money.   Of course to get a slab in is gonna take 3 weeks.  So the project is now on hold til then.   The Contractor also has to rework the plan design and do something about the poles.   Not sure if they can be removed or if they will have to be buried or if the can simply work around them.   (*sigh*) 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Oh @Sandy_Kramer_etc I'm so sorry.  How frustrating.  I think there is something in the air.  Not going well here either.  More plumbing problems again.  Mom says she wishes 2019 would hurry up and get here because 2018 just doesn't seem to be our year.  

I am very sorry @Sandy_Kramer_etc ;
    @Pippi that is sad :(
    Have a great day all  B)

Author Unknown

Just running Through ... will post again in the morning.   Hope everyone is having a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF to all  :) Mommy is late getting here. Her and dad worked on the kitchen floor yesterday and today. 

Author Unknown

edited May 30
    Morning all.

OMD Pippi are the plumbing problems big ones or just minor add-ons to what you have already done.

Beautiful day here.   Dad is resetting the back deck.  Dad wanted to replace the whole thing, but that is just not in the budget for this year.   Mom has been transplanting and adding some fencing around some plants and the back yard is really starting to look pretty.

Hope everyone is having a really good day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! @Sandy_Kramer_etc mommy put little fences in front of the Sunflowers because Pooks likes to eat the tops off when they start growing BOL!! Also fence at the Morning Glories!! We have 2 tomato plants, 1 is big size and 1 is Cherry. Then we also have a small green bean patch!
    In this picture Pooks is taste testing the water. He is such a good helper to mommy BOL!
    You can see the Bean patch and the tomato plants 

He is Super Doggie  <3

Author Unknown