The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

I'm throwing my bully buddy, Buh-ens a huge party because she just recently found out that she has an inoperable mass on her heart, and sadly might not be with us for too much longer. :(( On a happier note, I have decided to throw Buh-ens the party of her life to help cheer her up and give her the biggest send off we can give her. I know I can rely on all of my bully buddies, who know how to party it up (need I mention Eye Of The Tiger parts 1 and 2?!), to give Miss Buh-ens the biggest and best party ever! You can visit buttons page at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/755074 and I'm going to spread the word about this party through the dogster groups, and hopefully anyone who reads this can spread the word to all of their buddies, and so on! This is going to be a never ending party to show Buh-ens how much we lub her! |:| So lets get this party started! There are cheeseysteaks and rootbeers on the table already... and theres some In N' Out Burgers on the way!! |$|

Comments

• Trish BrumfieldTrish Brumfield Baton Rouge
    edited September 2009
    Lumpy and the rest of the zoo would be honored to atend the Mitey Mitey Buh-ens party! This is going to be the biggest and best party ever! ;P|$| Thank you for doing this! Trish, Lumpy and the zoo
  • edited September 2009
    YAY!! We're happy we have party goers here already!! Please spread the word to as many buddies as you can! Lumpy, want a rootbeer?! ;P
  • anni delainanni delain Lincoln City, OR
    edited September 2009
    we love to party. wheres the burgers? smokey:q
  • edited September 2009
    The in n out burgers should be here soon! I've told them to keep em coming all day long because I think Buh-ens likes her in n out!
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    ;P;P;P;P;P Did someone say Par-TAY?!?!?! We'z lubs us a par-tay!
  • edited September 2009
    Welcome Phats!!! We lubs a good party too!! Lets get the music going and start the dancing!! |$|
    edited September 2009
    Do you really wanna see the Phat girl dance??
  • edited September 2009
    Absolutely Funk! We aren't going to make fun of any bullies dancing, cause Iz aint da best dancer either, you know!? Iz no Madonna... or Fred Astair...hehe! How are you feeling?
  • Renee KellerRenee Keller Coon Rapids
    edited September 2009
    Im here for the party too!!! :-h Stopping in to whoop it up a little bit!!!!! %:D%
    edited September 2009
    I tagged along too!!!! I love burgers!!!! And I love to dance!!! %:D%
    edited September 2009
    Mama sez I\'z a snot nosed kid. :)):)):)):)):)):)):)) I\'z coughin, I\'z hackin, but I\'z doin okay. Tank yoo Hayden fer askin... dat wuz bery nice ob yew!
    edited September 2009
    Partay? Der iz a partay? |bb||bb|
  • Dianne MorrisonDianne Morrison Uxbridge
    edited September 2009
    I'm here for the party! I've never had an In N Out burger but I'm sure I'd love it! Yay Buh-ens!|$||$|
  • edited September 2009
    Welcome Maggie!!! The burgers have arrived, so eat up! (Iz never had a in n out either... iz from canada where we don't have em...)
  • Denise WilsonDenise Wilson Neptune
    edited September 2009
    Me and my brothers will be there. We are honored to be asked. We will bring some cakes and cookies my mommy buys us from the doggy store.:q:o)
  • edited September 2009
    Welcome Tinkerbell too!! Party down! :-h
  • edited September 2009
    Hi Odie!!! Welcome to the Party!!! Thanks for the cakes and cookies, I'm sure those won't last long!! YUMMERS!!!
    edited September 2009
    Please tell Phats to stop shaking her big ol' booty... she just farted mid twirl!! :-O:-O:-O:-O:-O
  • edited September 2009
    Baha!! Someone needs to bring some Poot-Be-Gone! Winston will probably bring his supply! :))
    edited September 2009
    It's a good thing that I have a snotty nose and I really can't smell it right now. Chubbs just ran away and buried her nose in the sofa!
  • edited September 2009
    I'm having a cheesysteak myself... ahhh soooo good. They're my favourite!!
    edited September 2009
    I can't wait for the in and out burger!!! I've always wanted one but Mama has denied me. I'm so neglected!
  • edited September 2009
    Chubs, go ahead and eat as many as you want! ::o
    edited September 2009
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Where's Buh-ens? I wanna see her shaking her pee pad pom poms!!
  • edited September 2009
    BOL!! Thats great!! YAY for the diaper pom poms!!! ;c;
  • edited September 2009
    I'm here for the Buh-ens PARTY!!! I still can't get around too well, but I am walking better and I've got my braces now so I should be good for a couple dances! *puts on "staying alive"* Boogies down...|$|
  • edited September 2009
    I love me some party and some cookies!! Soooo good!!! I'll start off with the first toast... here's to Buttons, a gorgeous Gal!
    edited September 2009
    What a great party so far. The burgers are reeeeeaaaalllly good. Now I better have a cookie for dessert!!!!!! =;
  • edited September 2009
    :-hHi pawrty pupper pals!!! I see a few familiar faces here.:D *Tank plops a big tray of peanut butter bone shaped cookies on the table* I'll be right back.....I need to run back out and get all of the stuff for the Dogaritas.;)
    edited September 2009
    To Buttons!!!! ;c; :h: