The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• Renee KellerRenee Keller Coon Rapids
    edited September 2009
    Oh Tank, you read my mind!!! A peanut butter cookie sounds great!!! Tinkie raises her glass to get in on the toast TO BUTTONS!!!!! ;c; %:D% :h:
  • edited September 2009
    OK.....who's ready for a Dogarita or I also brought some tasty punch. ;P:P ;P :P
  • edited September 2009
    =;To Buttons!=;
  • edited September 2009
    mmmmm... I lubs me some dogaritas!!! Thanks for coming Tank!
  • edited September 2009
    One Dogarita coming up! Thanks for the invite. I saw it in ECUD and wanted to stop in and show some bully love to sweet Buttons.:c9
  • edited September 2009
    TO BUTTONS!!!!!
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    I want a dogarita!! |$||$||$||$||$||$| Sheesh, Stayin\' alive? Yoo is an old guy! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Are you dancing in da beads or on da lit dance floor? %:D%%:D%%:D%
  • edited September 2009
    TO BUH-ENS!!!!!!
    edited September 2009
    Hey Tank!! Mah Daddy grew up in Pittsford, NY!! :) I know where yooo live.. LOL!! :) Please go to Powers and get me some cider donuts?? OOOH and bring some for Buh-ens!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • lynda kehoelynda kehoe Enfield
    edited September 2009
    ;Pchevy would luv too go to the party
  • Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Hi Rocky and Sarge stopping to say hi - we're off to spread the word of the party !! ;P|$||bb|
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Hey Tank, Hayden hows about some more Dogarettas, I just made up and broughts about ten gallons ob thems and thoughts we could makes up a fountain like at our Eye ob the Tiger two pawrty. What you fink guys.
  • edited September 2009
    BOL Phat E......small world.:)) Yep....we know Pittsford some. I don't know where Powers is but I know of some other fantastic cider places!!!;);) :-hRocky!!!
  • edited September 2009
    :-hBaby Girl.....good idea. Let's make a fountain. Where is Ernie? I need a fountain climbing pal.:))!:))
    edited September 2009
    Hi Tank and Hi Baby Girl - we're trying to post this in a few more groups for Hayden ;P|$|
  • edited September 2009
    :-hSarge.....that sounds like a good idea!!!=;
    edited September 2009
    We sent one to Arthur and to Winston, too - off again to see who we missed....
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    :-h:-h:-h Hayden I dropped bys to says hi and leabe the dogaritas I made and see what else we needs to keep dis pawrty going like the Eye Ob The Tiger Two Pawrty. So tells me what all you finks we might be needings and I will runs out and picks up some ob it and get back soons as I cans. We wants this bash to be ones ob the bestest for Buttons. I also needs to get the word spread at a couples ob places some ob the Girls hangs out.... So gibes me a list and ifs you finks ob anyfing else just calls me on my cell ok.;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited September 2009
    The more the merrier!! I think we'z shud keep dis par-tay goin foreva!! Buh-ens has touched many of our lives... she's a true inspiration!! I aspire to be as crotchety, cranky, feisty and lovable as Buh-ens when I am her age!! :)
  • edited September 2009
    Good luck to Buttons - hope this is the best party ever!
    edited September 2009
    ::::hiccup::::: Baby girl, I tink I drank all a da dogaritas... :?:?:?:?::o::o::o::o::o We\'z needz mor!
  • edited September 2009
    :-hBaby Girl.....do you want me to go with you to some of the \"Girls\" hangouts? :))!:))!:))!:))! You might need some help from a big burly guy like myself.;)
  • Lisa BrauerLisa Brauer Rio de Janeiro
    edited September 2009
    ;c;;c;Pawty! Food! ;c;;c; :c9
  • edited September 2009
    Iz thinking the dogarita fountain is an excellent idea!!! I already invited Wrnie so he can dance in da fountain!! Thanks for bringing everything Baby Girl!!! I was just having me some pizza, I brought a few for the party!! Ultimate pepperoni!
    edited September 2009
    Hi. we're back - those are great Dogaritas, Tank - you mentioned Ernie - we've been pawmailing him and no answer since his surgery?? :?
  • edited September 2009
    :-hMoses!!! Good to see you here pal!!!|$| This pizza is tasty.....oops...i'm drooling.:))!:))
    edited September 2009
    We brought a big plate of spareribs and french fries - if Winston comes, better have the fries!! |$|:P
    edited September 2009
    Hi Moses - hi Hayden - great party - yummy food - I'm drooling....what else is new.....|$|=;
  • edited September 2009
    Mmmm spare ribs....more drooling.:)) I am sure that Ernie's pawrents are probably just busy. It would be nice to hear from him and see how he is healing tho.
    edited September 2009
    Rocky - you are Always drooling - Labs - food = Drool :)):)):))