The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Where is the party girl, we sent her a little something - what a cutie - too bad she lives so far from me - well, I could get there from LV I guess =;=;
  • edited September 2009
    I talked to ernie a few times since his surgery, he was feeling pretty good! I'm gonna help myself to another dogarita and whip up some strawberry doguris!! And some bully temples for those who don't drink alkehawl!
    edited September 2009
    Yes, our Ernie is a great guy - he'd enjoy the party |$|;c;
  • edited September 2009
    I hope the pawrty girl comes cuz I would love to meet her. I also stopped by her page.
    edited September 2009
    That's good, Hayden - we love our friends to be doing ok after surgery - well, gotta try those peanut butter cookies of Tank's .... |$|%:D%
    edited September 2009
    We let Little Moe know about the pawty too, he's been doing pretty good -:c9%:D%:-h
  • Maggie WaldonMaggie Waldon San Francisco Bay Area
    edited September 2009
    hay pawtiers, dis da tyke an' gramma buh-ens wanted me to tell yoos dat she cants gets on here cuz she hasent been a member long enuf yet. she over dere waving her pee pads like an angry circus monkey. i telled her i wasent goin to da pawty without her but i lied. hee hee :-$ summone pass me da pupperoni pizza pleese :))
    edited September 2009
    These Dogaritas are really yummy - wow - waiting for Arthur to show up and do the pole dancing - he's pretty famous for that - oh, just thought, better tell Sassy about the pawty....off to post to Sassy :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • edited September 2009
    Hi Spike.....I'm Tank and please give Grandma Buttons a big sloppy smooch from me. Too bad she can't come.:( Here's a cookie for you to give her. Peanut butter....yum!!;)
  • edited September 2009
    It cracks me right up when Arthur jumps on da pole!!:)):))
  • edited September 2009
    What is this?! Buh-ens can't even come to her own party?!?! This is a TRAVESTY!! :((
    edited September 2009
    Hi Spike - hugs to Grandma Buttons - sending her some spareribs and french fries to go with Tank's peanut butter cookie - yummy !! |$|;c;
    edited September 2009
    How can you get Buttons into the Party, Hayden :?:?:?
    edited September 2009
    hope that Arthur comes over - bet he will!! He sure loves a party and is a great host and a great party goer !! |$|;c;|$|;c;:P
  • edited September 2009
    This pawrty is brightening up the grey rainy day I am having here.%:D%
    edited September 2009
    Hi Griffen, you are dancing pretty well with your braces - love that song too! |$|=;|$|
  • Kat BroganKat Brogan Greenfield
    edited September 2009
    Just stopped in to say Hi to everyone. Needed a couple of burgers ands some other things to eat. The food smells GREAT. Lov and COCO Kisses Mr BARNEY and TYPING MAMA KAT;P;P;P:P:P
    edited September 2009
    Is Buttons a Plus member? :?
  • edited September 2009
    Hopefully Big Win can come too. That would be pawtabulous!!!|$|
  • edited September 2009
    I dunno how to get Buh-ens into the party... this is crazy! She should be allowed to come to a party in her honor... maybe she can just post through Spike or Fiona? HI BUH-ENS I LUB YOU!!!! WELCOME TO DA PARTY!! I HOPES YOU ENJOYS EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! (Iz yelling in case you aren't near da puter) :P ;P |$| :-h %:D% ;c;
    edited September 2009
    Hi Mr. Barney and Dancing Coconut Paw and Mama Kat - good to see you all - :-h|$|:P
    edited September 2009
    Is she a Plus member, Hayden - is that the reason she can't get in??
    edited September 2009
    Tank, it's pretty dreary here - more snow for tomorrow -
    edited September 2009
    Well, we sent Winston the information right away - plus yesterday was his One year since that Menu foods thing and his Acute Renal Failure - he sure is a survivor and he loves a party !!;P|$|;c;:-h:-h:c9 Love WINston
  • edited September 2009
    I have contacted the dogster people to ask if they could let her post... hopefully they can do something :(
  • edited September 2009
    I don't think she's a dogster plus member, but she doesn't have to be do access the Party Time forum, I don't think?
  • edited September 2009
    I'm sure Big WIN will love to join us! We sent him an invite too, so hopefully he'll stop by soon :) I hope Arthur can come too... we haven't sent him an invite yet. We're so glad this many people have showed up so far!!! We knew we could count on our dogster pals to throw a great party!! ;P
  • edited September 2009
    No....I think this forum is for everypup so I don't understand why she couldn't attend. Good thinking to try HQ Hayden.=; Hope they let her come. Rocky.....MORE SNOW??::o I haven't watched the weather. I was hoping the snow was done. Hi Miss Coco, Mr. Barney and Typing MAMA Kat.:-h There is tons of yummy food here. It is bulldawg/dog heaven....that's fur sure.
  • edited September 2009
    Thanks for the invite. We are here for Buttons!!!!!!!!;c;
  • edited September 2009
    LITTLE MOE!!! So good to see you here! How are you feeling buddy? :)