The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Doing good. I am still kicking cancer's butt right now. Feeling good. Lying around the house. How are you?
  • edited September 2009
    Iz doing pretty good! Fighting some allergies though, they make my ears super itchy.... we think its my food so we've been trying different ones :) Good to hear your still kicking cancers bootie! Fight on little man!
  • edited September 2009
    :-hLittle Moe!! Keep on kicking cancers butt!!!!=;
  • edited September 2009
    OK... who wants to dance?? :q |$|
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    :-h:-h:-h:-h Well look who showed ups while I was gones afters more Dogaritas, Lil Moe how you be doings buddy? Ok, Funk E. you better slows down on them Dogaritas cause I bes hot and ready for my shares ob them after runnin around and makins a bunches more gallons ob them...I don'ts knows ifn I can keeps nuf of em made up to keeps up wif you....LOL
  • edited September 2009
    Baby Girl, you are quite da bar tender!!! :h:
    edited September 2009
    Tank dear, Maddy is needing someone to dance wif, so hows about helpins her out....;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • edited September 2009
    I dunno if this is just wrong, cause I'm her brother, but I'll dance with Maddy in the mean time :P
    edited September 2009
    Why fank you Hayden, I likes makin up Dogaritas, and Drinkings them also...LOL:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
    edited September 2009
    ;c;;c;;c; So has anyone seen Winston XXLP or the Chicago Crew? I fink hims mum has to works today so they may be lates gettin here but never fear Party Man Winston XXLP will shows up.:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
  • Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Hi Little Moe - we're here!!!!
    edited September 2009
    Little Moe - really good to see you xox |:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    I hopes Winston XXLP stops by!! :) :) :) I seez some familiar facez here! Us bullie families sure do stick together!! SPIKE!!!!! NO GOING HEAD FIRST INTO THE DOGARITAS!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DRINK!! DO I NEED TO ID YOU YOUNG MAN!?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D HI MOE!!! I hopez yew is feelin gud!
    edited September 2009
    I hopes Winston XXLP stops by!! :) :) :) I seez some familiar facez here! Us bullie families sure do stick together!! SPIKE!!!!! NO GOING HEAD FIRST INTO THE DOGARITAS!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DRINK!! DO I NEED TO ID YOU YOUNG MAN!?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D HI MOE!!! I hopez yew is feelin gud!
  • edited September 2009
    BOL at the IDing Spike!! Those youngins.... hey what am Iz talkin about?! Iz only a year owd! :)) *helps self to another dogarita* yumm...
    edited September 2009
    Little Moe - are you going on vacation for Easter ??:c9:?=;|$|
    edited September 2009
    Tank, I heard we were getting more snow tomorrow and cold again....hope not
    edited September 2009
    Sowwy, my post got hungz up in cyburr spwace and it postwed twice. Nah, I'z just had too many dogaritas! ;) HI BUH-ENS!!! WE LUB YEW!!! SHAKE YER GROOVE THANG, WOMAN!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
    edited September 2009
    Hi Moe - hope you didn't leave - mom had to go and do something and missed you - dang - it always happens......you better get on back here Chanel Too, we need a lovely little lady xoxo ;P|$|=;;c;%:D%
  • edited September 2009
    Phats... have you had too many drinks?! You'z repeating yourself lady! :))
    edited September 2009
    I hope that Buttons can get on the forum - that should be for all pups and kitties isen't it? :?:?:?
    edited September 2009
    Mama sez dat Verizon FIOS and vista sux :) :) I dunno wot dat meanz, but gimme anudder dwink. ;)
  • Sally ReynoldsSally Reynolds Salinas/South Side
    edited September 2009
    Don't know if I'm dressed properly for this party :r:r
  • edited September 2009
    I agree Rocky... there should be no discrimination as to who can use the forums!
    edited September 2009
    I'm going to light up the grill and throw on a few steaks - anypup want one?? :?
    edited September 2009
    Hi Griffen, you are doing So Great - we are so happy to see that |$||$||$| what a dancer, too!!
    edited September 2009
    Hey Sassy, You look Wonderful - so pretty - as always - glad you got the invitation - is the Party Forum for only Plus Members?? Buttons can't get on.....
    edited September 2009
    I think that everypup should have a Dogster Plus after a couple years on - for free! Just cause they are good pups and Dogsters!!! =;=;=;
    edited September 2009
    The steaks are getting nice and ready to go - a little more time - and perfect!!=;
    edited September 2009
    Hey Sarge, where you been hidden, in the Dogarita fountain? LOL I was wonderins ifn you would be comin on by and showins us how to Pawrty.. How ya been. Have a steak or another Dogarita buddy.