The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Hey Sarge - where is everyone :?
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    Rocky don't be burnin down da place wif that grill fire...you goofy guy,:))!:))!:))!:))!
    edited September 2009
    Hi sweet Baby Girl - I was in the fountain - and looking for my girl - and here I am - how's your daddy doing at home - he's our Hero!!! =;|$|=;
    edited September 2009
    Wooo, I need the extinguisher - or a bucket of something here - flame up going on......toasty steaks coming up!! :))!:))!:))!
    edited September 2009
    Well Rocky it is stil a little early for CST and PST you know. They will be here just gibes them some time and have another Dogarita.
  • edited September 2009
    I would love a steak!!! I love to grill, but since I've been stuck in my crate because of my darn knee I haven't grilled in a long time! I like mine extra rare please :D
    edited September 2009
    We need some music - where is Griffen - he was doing the "Staying Alive" before - the BeeGee's =|$||$||$|
  • Maggie WaldonMaggie Waldon San Francisco Bay Area
    edited September 2009
    Hay, hay, hay!! dis Mitey Mitey Buh-ens. i knocks da widdle bwat da tyke off da chare and i iz ready to pawty an shake muh pee pads ;c; tank yoos all for havin dis pawty for me. i an old bullie and i gotz cancer now so i will be goin to da Bridge soon. i lubs me new bullie fwend, hayden. she my bestest fwend ever :o) summone pass me a dogarita and stands back cuz i drools :)) da mitey, mitey BUH-ENS ;c; p.s. i twied to getz muh pitchur on heer so yoos can sees me but i coodent so yoos has to looks at da wittle bwat da tyke :(
    edited September 2009
    Griffen, you are doing so good, it's tough to be sort of grounded but not much longer - now, here's a yummy steak - perfect the way you want it - steak sauce and french fries!! =;=;
    edited September 2009
    Well Sarge him is doin purty goods. Today was hims first day to be flyin wif his new group ob soldiers and teaching ober at 21st Cav. but hims finking about takin one ob the two offers ob a job wif 1st Cav. but that means him will be goings back to Iraq ins about 11-12 monfs but that be the Army...;c;;c;;c;
    edited September 2009
    Hi Sweet Buttons, you are Such a pretty girl - we think you are really amazing - can we get you a Dogarita? =;=;;c;;c;
  • edited September 2009
    Thanks Rocky, you know how to grill a mean steak my man!
    edited September 2009
    Oh My Baby Girl, that is sort of scary to go back? How does your mommy feel about that? That's cool that he's flying and teaching today - he is a great daddy :-h=;=;
  • edited September 2009
    BUH-ENS!! Iz glad you are having a good time! You shake those pee pad pom poms, girl! ;c;
    edited September 2009
    Thanks, Griffen, what else do you need - we've got some Pupsi too, or a Dogarita - or water :-h
    edited September 2009
    Oh Baby Girl, that is really amazing about your daddy flying today - how exciting it is - we see those planes going over the house near the Niagara Air Force Base and wave wave wave at all the great men :-h:-h:-h
    edited September 2009
    Well Sarge her don't seems to happy but her says her knew when him got in the Army that this stuff happens and her will do what her can to keeps him safe and stand by whateber him decides to do. I fink her is purrty good to feel likes that don't yous. But they lubs each other a lots .....;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;|$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
    edited September 2009
    It's so good that Buttons got here - we are so glad - we don't know you as well as some of the others, but we are Rocky and Sarge - hugs to you, pretty girl xoxo ;c;|:||:||:|;c;;c;%:D%%:D%%:D%:c9
  • edited September 2009
    I think I'll grab a rootbeer for me and Maddy... thanks again Rocky, that steak was just what I needed!
  • edited September 2009
    Baby Girl... your daddy is a hero. Thank him for all dat he does for us =D>
    edited September 2009
    Oh Baby Girl, that is the Best way to feel and be - they are perfectly together that way - always for each other - wish everyone was like that - what a great world! Your mommy is really a support :c9=;:-h=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • edited September 2009
    Buddha is so excited to come to Ms. Buh-ens Party!!
    edited September 2009
    Well Rocky keeps a wavin but daddy won't be seenins you unfortunately cause we be at FT Hood in Tx and him flies the Army Gunship, the apache longbow Helicopter. Him just got back about four weeks agoes from Iraq and guessin hims gonna be goin back in abouts a year...so keep them paws crossed for hims.
    edited September 2009
    He is a Hero and he is a great daddy - the pictures are wonderful - we love to see them =;:c9:c9:c9 on Baby Girl's page
  • edited September 2009
    Welcome buddha!! Would you like some cake or steak or cookies or a dogarita maybe?!
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Shake those pee pads girl!! :) :) :) It good to see yoo buh-ens!! I tink yoo is purdy.. maybe I'z can post yoo pictur. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2235059923_306179eaea_o.jpg
    edited September 2009
    We'll keep on waving - we know someone that was an Apache pilot - those are quite amazing machines - we will wave to him wherever he is - %:D%%:D%:c9:c9
  • edited September 2009
    Iz tried to post a picture too... that one of buttons in the sun with the blue sky behind her... but it didn't show up either... :-/
    edited September 2009
    Well Daddy says hims does it sos all ob the humans and us puppers can be livin free and ables to do whats we want when we wants, like drinkin them dogaritas, so hows about someone gettin me anofer one pawlease, purrty pawlease....they sure is good ifn I habe to say sos my self.
    edited September 2009
    Yes, we wave and say lots of good and positive things to the pilots - they can hear us I know - :-h%:D%:c9