The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Can I gets you anyting Buh-ens? Maybe some cake?
  • Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Hi Buddah - can I get you a juicy steak and french fries - hot off the grill ;c;
  • edited September 2009
    Here baby girl! I gots you a dogarita and a doguri!
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I had to post a link. The HTML code wouldn't work. :( :( :(
    edited September 2009
    Hayden, someone just brought in a beautiful cake - all decorated with strawberries and blueberries and says We Love Buttons on it - there are plates and pupcream too - I'll get Buttons a piece - =;
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    Rocky don't be wasten the DOGARITAS on that dang grill fire you gots goin there....you seems to be tryin to see how high you can gets them flames. So does I need to make up some more Dogaritas? Has ebery pupper gots what they want and needs? Is all you habing fun yets?:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h|$|:h::h:
    edited September 2009
    Hi Phat Dawg - I'm Sarge and this is Rocky - nice to meet you :-h
  • edited September 2009
    Rocky... that sounds delicious... thanks hun! %:D%
  • edited September 2009
    I'm having a great time!!! %:D%%:D%%:D%=;=;=;|$||$||$|;P;P;P:P:P:P|bb||bb|%:D%;c;;c;;c;;c; I hope you are too BUH-ENS!
    edited September 2009
    Ok, cake on a nice plate and a pretty napkin for the lovely Buttons and Hayden - any other pup!! ;c;
    edited September 2009
    Oh Baby Girl - I've got a bucket of water now - no more Dogaritas - I think that was making it really Burn higher !!:)):)):))
  • edited September 2009
    men ;)
    edited September 2009
    How about some cake - anypup - this has the Best frosting - and there are little decorations all over it too - Sarge brought in some balloons and streamers - and glittery things all over the floor - great work, Sarge |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| it's a party ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
  • Melanie LaytonMelanie Layton Philadelphia Suburbs
    edited September 2009
    Hi Sarge & Rocky!! Nice to meetcha!! :) :-h:-h:-h:-h I'm Phat Dawg, My sister is Chub E. Dawg, and our other sister is Funk E. Dawg. My Mama is a 'tardo. :-$:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$
    edited September 2009
    Hi Maddy - I'm Rocky - you sure are pretty! |$||$||$||$|
  • edited September 2009
    Thanks Rocky, you're a good looking guy yourself ;) I'm Haydens aunt!
    edited September 2009
    Why fank you Maddy, I was gettin kinda tursty talkin sos much. So is you havin a good times, I sure hopes eberyone is habin a real good pawrty.
    edited September 2009
    Hi and glad to meet you three pups, Phat, Chub and Funk Dawg - you all - have seen your names alot - good to meet you - can I get you all a Dogarita - or Pupsi or some cake??|$||$|:-h
  • edited September 2009
    I'm havin a fabulous time! I'm glad Hayden thought of throwing a big party!!
    edited September 2009
    Hey Sarge whos the pilot that yous guys knows? Daddy might knows them also.
    edited September 2009
    It's nice to meet you, Maddy - you are Hayden's aunt - that's great you are here - do you have a piece of cake ? :-h%:D%
  • edited September 2009
    Yep I'm good to go!!
    edited September 2009
    Baby Girl, his mommy is my mom's sister in law's sister in law - now, that's not going to be too helpful - he was in Virginia I think - it was about 3 or 4 years ago - and his mommy was So proud of him cause he was a pretty young guy when he was doing this - we haven't seen her in a while though - :?:?
    edited September 2009
    :))!:))!:))!:))! Well Rocky I glads you got some water for the fire cause I don't fink that the Dogaritas was doin it any goods Honey...and I would habe hated for it to habe singeded your purrty fur...you might habe looked kinda funny for Easter...:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
  • edited September 2009
    I have to stand up for my man, Rocky! Grilling is an art... and we all have our special techniques! :)) I think he has some mad grillin skills!!
    edited September 2009
    Well Sarge I be likes yall I be proud of them all cause it sure takes a really brave person to do it. But I lub it when daddy takes me to work wif him and I gets to sit in hims apache. and gettin to sees all them soldier boys in they flight suits... Hey is that some pupper floatin around in da Dogarita Fountain, someone makes sure they be ok. ;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited September 2009
    Griffin, hi there. Well I fink Rocky be doin a really gooods job ob grillin, I had one ob them steaks him grilled and boy was it good, but I do fink him likes to habe a really big fire...hahaha|$||$||$||$|
  • edited September 2009
    I'll check out the fountain... some water therapy wouldn't hurt the knee! *swims in* nope, no pups in here! Griff the lifeguard has checked! ;)
  • edited September 2009
    Theres no pups in da fountains yet cause my sweetheart Ernie isn't here yet! :))
    edited September 2009
    Baby Girl, - Rocky's daddy called his sister - he is Major John Cyrulik - Army -- was stationed in Ft. Bragg - does your daddy know him I wonder =;