The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• Darbi RashDarbi Rash ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    Hi all - thanks for the nice comments on my grilling, Griffen!! =;
    edited September 2009
    Baby Girl - did you get our message - daddy called his sister - she's babysitting - it took awhile to hear from all the yelling with the babies!!!:))!
  • Jonna HahnJonna Hahn Kempner, Tx
    edited September 2009
    I don't know Rocky if him knows him or not but I will askes him tonight when him gets home and lets you know tonight or tomorrow. OK.
    edited September 2009
    You all are really sweet - who Is in the Dogarita fountain - could it be Arthur - no - he wouldn't do that silly thing :))!=D>:))
    edited September 2009
    That's nice you get to go to work with your daddy - I bet he loves to show off his Baby Girl =;;c;
  • Sally ReynoldsSally Reynolds Salinas/South Side
    edited September 2009
    Just popping in & out because my typist is at work.
    edited September 2009
    where did everypup go - Sassy - is she hear? Did the Dawg's leave - they all left, the fire's out - don't worry :r:r:r:r:r:r
    edited September 2009
    Hi sweet Sassy - did we hear from our sweet Arthur - his mommy and daddy were out of town this weekend he said - :c9
  • edited September 2009
    Iz appeared to have partied myself out.... :r I'm going to take a nap but I'll be back in a bit! Party on, everybody! BUH-ENS... are you doing ok?
    edited September 2009
    We're going to have to go pretty soon ourselves - hope that everypup has some cake and a steak - plus there are peanut butter cookies that Tank brought and cheeseburgers and snacks that Hayden made....|$|
    edited September 2009
    Hayden sure is a wonderful friend - wow, alot of work to plan a pawty and it is a good one! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;|$||$||$||$||$|:P:P
  • edited September 2009
    Hope you can come back Rocky!! We'll see you later... thanks for grilling!!!
  • edited September 2009
    Hehe... Sarge I didn't do a whole lots of planning, just had an idea and decided to throw a massive party for a girl who really deserves one! You are the master planner, look at the success of the Eye of The Tiger parties!
    edited September 2009
    Hayden, you get a good nap - we'll be seeing you all later on - thanks for inviting us and we sure are having fun - hugs - see ya in a little!! =;|$|;c;:P
  • Sally ReynoldsSally Reynolds Salinas/South Side
    edited September 2009
    Trying to pop in as much as I can. Bol! Boss is cramping mom's access to dogster. He thinks she's there to work. hahahahaha!
  • edited September 2009
    zzzzZZZzzzz... huh?! wha?! oh yeah.. hehe... Iz gonna go crawl under the dooveh for a little while... too many dogaritas!!! :)) I'll be back in a few... everybody enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;|$||$||$||$|:P:P:P:P|:||:||:||:| LUB YOU BUH-ENS!
    edited September 2009
    Hey Hayden mommy called and wants me to come in and take a nap but says I can come back later if you still havin the pawrty? Hope so and maybe I can get Winston to come wif me. Ok
    edited September 2009
    Hayden your party is going good, eberypupper is habing a ball eben Miss Buttons. You did a goods job ... see ya in a bit, hugs for now
  • Joni GleasonJoni Gleason Haverhill
    edited September 2009
    Hi Pals - This is Willie from Massachusetts. Coming in with platters of Squirrel fritter, mini-meatballs, chicken kabobs and cheese fondue for every pup. Nice to see some old and few faces. Just love making new pals. Rocky/Sarge - great pawty! I'll circulate and be back soon. Enjoy the snacks I brought! Wilster
  • edited September 2009
    :-hEverypup!! Popping back in to say hi! I had to go and take a nap....you know how us bulldawgs need our beauty sleep.BOL:))!:)) It sure looks like this pawrty has been a rockin!!:D Wow....more pawtastic grub. I sure do love a good pawrty!%:D%
  • Maggie WaldonMaggie Waldon San Francisco Bay Area
    edited September 2009
    Hey everybody, i hurd there was a partee in here. the peeples has me on a dye-it so summone sneek me some cake and steak and pup cream and...oh heck, jus pass me sum of everthing unner da tabul pweese:P buh-ens is takin a nap cuz she had her medcine a little while ago. her medcine is strong so she is on a cloud :c9
  • edited September 2009
    Pssst Fiona....over here. I got you all hooked up girlfriend. I'll block while you gobble.:)) I hope Buttons has a peaceful nappy.:c9
    edited September 2009
    Hi Tank and Fiona - we're back too for a while! I think that sweet Willie was here and left some goodies for us - oh yes yummy!! =;=;|$||$|
    edited September 2009
    Hi Willie - wow, thank you for all those yummy wonderful goodies - you flew all the way from Massachusetts - is it snowing there? We're supposed to get some snow tomorrow :-h:-h
  • edited September 2009
    Hi Rocky. That sure was nice of Willie. We ALL sure do love LOTS of food!!! How have you been Rocky?
    edited September 2009
    Hi all, Hope that little Buttons is nappying peacefully - she is so beautiful and sweet - we love the beach picture, how cool on the sand! :c9;c;:-h:-h
  • edited September 2009
    How much snow are we supposed to get Rocky?
    edited September 2009
    Tank, well, I do ok when I'm ok - but I've slowed up - mom gets a little worried sometimes.....gotta watch what I eat - the old age thing is for the birdies - how are You all doing - what's new with you - how's Grandfather doing?
    edited September 2009
    Well they said - that it is a coating and freezing rain - but then it'll be a blizzard!! :))
    edited September 2009
    Hey Tank - it's great out here in Vegas - Daddy and I are sitting in the sun and watching the grass grow - we don't know why Rocky doesn't move on out here - you too!! =;|$|;c;