The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Comments

• Flicka_Lucas_CleoFlicka_Lucas_Cleo Norman OK ✭✭✭
    edited November 8

Afternoon All.......

SlinkySandy ... sorry about your TV.. I dont watch TV so it isnt an issue.. but I understand it being annoying
    _
    Pippi... I am sorry you are hurting HUGSSSSS . Its somethig I have had with joints and spine since I was 12 and I know it is no fun. I hope you can find some relief.
    _
    HannaMum.. hope Jim did ok at the dermatologists and that you do ok today.
    _
    Just written this to DogsterAdmin

"......._I like the bold font.. but it has messed me up on my pages... I used to use Bold to make my own posts stand out on my own pages... now its all the same . Not really helpful.
    _
    Larger font is super... but we NEED a way to differentiate and STILL there is no way to space paragraphs !!
    _
    Please.. on the editor.. can you address this. Colour can be added.. font styles can be added. Bold no longer means anything at all as it is all bold.
    _
    The editor and lack of choices has been raised many times right from the start. If you cannot fix it... please at least tell us.. and please DO make the font larger but NOT all Bold !

Thankyou for all you are doing._ ............"

__
    __
    __
    It isnt rocket science to fix a text editor... I do hope they fix this

__
    Hugssssssssssss for all
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel)
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Good dog mom forgot to show up here yesterday.. and Flicka mom has missed a couple of days. This site really is still confusing.... (sigh)
    Well mom's TV channel is working. She explained to them everything she did to fix it on her end. The never said anything but an hour later the picture was perfect... I think they finally figured out it had to be on their end.
    Freaking cold here this morning. All of 18 degrees when mom crawled out of bed. it is now at 21, but not gonna get much over freezing today...
    Guess I will make a big pot of hot chocolate
    Hope you all have a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• HannaBelleHannaBelle Houston ✭✭✭

Hi all
    FlickaMom, yes, the font situation is frustrating. Jim's dermatologist OK and my dental cleaning good.
    SlinkySandyMom, yikes...18 degrees...brrrrrrr! It's in the 60's here and that's chilly to me. Glad you got the tv problem fixed. Yes, I'm still confused, too!
    Hi Pippi!
    xoxo <3

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

Afternoon All........

Got a Message back from Admin (not alot of help!)and also sent them a screenshot of how a text editor can be set up. Its simply a 3 click thing in most software down the 'front end" by a Techie.
    _
    Slinkysandy.. glad you got the TV fixed...
    Heck that is cold !
    _
    We went right back up to 60 today from low 40s and 30F last night. I just wish it would make its mind up.
    _
    HannaMum .. glad all went well for you and Jim
    _
    The yearly labs I had done on Tuesday are back and they want to adjust upward some meds.. thats ok.. I was expecting that.
    _
    Hugssssssssssssss for all
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭

Hmm Going to test here. Just that first word should be bold. I was thinking I had been able to bold just part of the text before. So now I am curious.
    . . .
    My secretary is half asleep, but I was determined to stop by tonight. I missed yesterday. Nice to have a lot of posts to catch up on if I miss a day. hehe

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Hi all
    FlickaMom, our temps hover around an average of 60 and it's been gorgeous. Hope you get your meds sorted out.
    Pippi, hope all is well there. What kind of weather are you having?
    SlinkySandyMom, hope all is well there.
    Is there any chocolate around here?
    xoxo <3

@HannaBelle I think the last few days our highs have been in the low 50s, which I think is a little below normal for this time of year, and lows in the 30s. Mom likes that kind of weather, but hasn't been able to get us out to really enjoy it.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Evening All........
    _
    Pippi.. I tested all that before i wrote to admin. I have now added stuff in a mail to them about the text editor(that really is not difficult to configure) They have passed it on... that leads me to believe they have no "hands on" ability at HQ and that they have to go back to the software people... sigh.
    BUT.. that said.. they are going to pass on my stuff.... we shall see
    Incidently.. "Markdown" doesnt override or work on here.. I tried that too !
    _
    HannaMum
    _
    Hugssss for all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

edited November 11

Morning Ladies

How is everyone this morning

Cold here this morning. Though not as cold as yesterday

For some reason I can get the italic to work in Markdown and the headers and even strikethrough, but bold even though it works is not dark enough to show that it is bold. I assume it has to do with the Markdown, but don't know enough about it

Looks like a busy day today. need to clear off the decks and do some weatherizing before it gets any colder.
    Hope you all have a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited November 11

Hi all
    Pippi, do you get snow there?
    FlickaMom, yes, agree about the chocolate! All this talk about font makes my head spin!
    SlinkySandyMom, sounds like a busy day over there.
    Not much going on here. Beautiful, sunny, chilly weather!
    xoxo <3

Here late...
    __
    Hugssssssssssssss for all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

Morning all.
    Freaking cold still
    Today we will hopefully finish all the winterizing. Fun Fun Fun.
    Hope you all have a wonderful day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Flicka_Lucas_Cleo , yeah I realized as soon as I posted that what you meant about the bold. I also figured you had tried it, but just HAD to try it. Hehe. Interesting that you could see one bold word in @Sandy_Kramer_etc 's one paragraph. The whole paragraph had larger text. Hope they will be able to fix it. It's been nice to see some things fixed quickly. Other things, well I've sent lists and haven't seen any progress or heard any updates. That has been a little discouraging, but hopefully someone is working on it.
    . . .
    @HannaBelle , yes we do get snow here, but generally not a lot. Quite a lot of the time it's here and gone in the same day. The bad part here is that we get snow, it melts, then the wet roads turn to ice or black ice over night. Mom's parents live about 10 miles from us, but are just tad closer to the foothills of the Smoky Mountains and will sometimes get a little more snow than we do. The last few years have been pretty mild. Someone said we are over due for a real winter. Hehe. I know @Sandy_Kramer_etc gets snow where they live. How about everyone else?

Hi all
    SlinkySandyMom, stay warm over there. I'm sending hot chocolate!
    FlickaMom, Hope you are doing OK. We are all here for you.
    Pippi, we seldom get snow here and it comes and goes so quickly. Sometimes we have sleet and I don't like that at all! Overall, our winters here in Houston are fairly mild.
    Did ya'll notice that a draft is automatically saved?
    xoxo <3

Yeah, not a fan of the sleet or freezing rain. Could do without those. Brrr. Makes me cold just thinking about ice. hehe

Morning all
    Pippi mom did that one word bold to show that it can be done, but that its not really pronounced.
    You really need to do larger text and bold to really make it pop.
    For instance
    This is bold

This is header 4 with bold

This is header 4 without bold

It appears that bold is the default unless you change the size then it defaults to normal and you have to add bold if you want it
    Finally got the new storm dorm installed and mom was happy til she found that we are now getting a draft from the oven vent. Good dog no wonder she is always cold

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all
    _Pippi.....brrrrrrrr!
    SlinkySandyMom, what is a storm dorm?
    FlickaMom, hope all is well there.
    Not much going on here
    xoxo <3 _

Hanna mom imagine a screen door that you can take the screen out of and put a glass panel into, for winter time. Helps to keep in the heat and keep out the wind.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Evening all .........

Glad to see the BOLD for everything has finally let up ! Now if we can only get the rest of the Text Editor added as I asked them !
    __
    @Pippi .. we get snow sometimes.. but we also get ice storms which do alot of damage . We live in the middle of nowhere !
    __
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc .. glad you have stuff done. I have about two months worth to do and havent even started.
    __
    @HannaBelle Thankyou lady. I am pretty down . I would happily fast forward to January now. All will be well
    __
    Hugssssssssssssssssssss for all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

Hugs to everyone

Yay the Bold looks so much better.
    Mom and Dad decided to get a new Range hood instead of trying to fix the old one... So today they will most likely be installing that.
    Then DAD needs to put the plastic around the base of the house and mom is thinking she wants to enclose the front porch to help keeping some of the heat in. Thinking it might be a busy week

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all
    I do like this font better!
    SlinkySandyMom, sounds like you are preparing for a cold winter!
    FlickaMom

Was supposed to go with husband to his endocronoligst but they had to re-schedule.
    xoxo <3

Morning Everyone.
    OMD mom says owning a doublewide home is just full of surprises. They took out the old Range hood thinking they just had to slide in the new one and reattach everything... NOOT. The vent pipe was a lot smaller and when the put it in it was at an angle so they had to cut to pull the pipe straight and then use aluminum tape to change the size of the hole in the vent because replacing the pipe would have been almost impossible and then they found there is no baffle in the pipe though there was an old bees nest that have to cleaned out.
    so mom has to find a way to block the vent when she is not using it to keep the cold air out.
    Today though will be the plastic around the base of the house to keep in the heat and then finding a way to enclose the front porch without blocking out the sun

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all
    SlinkySandyMom, my head hurts just thinking of all that stuff that needs to be done! I need some chocolate!
    FlickaMom, hope all is well there.
    Another gorgeous day!
    xoxo <3

Hi all
    Just poppin' in to say Hi.
    FlickaMom and SlinkySandyMom hope all is well! It has warmed up here.
    xoxo <3

Evening All .......
    __
    SlinkySandy.. nothing is ever "standard size" any longer !. Hope you can fix things
    __
    HannaMum..... it supposed to be 78F here morro.... its weather madness.
    __

Hugsssssssssssssssss for all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

Morning all
    Just Slinking through... DAD keeping mom busy. Hopefully things will get caught up soon. Will try to check back in again this evening

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Hi all
    FlickaMom, cooler temps are on the way!
    SlinkySandyMom, tell Dad you need a vacation!
    Not much going on here
    xoxo <3

TOO much going on here and none of it working out right !

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

Hiya. Stopping in and trying to catch up on things. Haven't made it to the site much this week. @Sandy_Kramer_etc it does sound like you have a lot of projects going on at your house. It also sounds like you will be ready when winter really hits.
    . . .
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi all
    FlickaMom, oh no....sorry things are not working out right. Take it easy!
    Hi ya Pippi!
    SlinkySandyMom...bringing in some chocolate
    We are expecting a cold front later....yaay!
    xoxo <3