* WAKE'EE ! WAKE'EE ! WITH YOUR COFFEE, CANINE, DONUTS & DOGSTER *

Lori TurnerLori Turner Milford
edited 9 March, 2017 in Dogs Group Discussions
;c; WELCOME ~ FROM: SIERRA ;c; WELCOME TO OUR WAKE'EE WAKE'EE COFFEE SHOP ;c; COME VISIT WITH US EVERY MORN'N OR EVENING EVERYDAY & ENJOY YOUR COFFEE OR TEA... ect. AND JOIN IN ALL THE BARK'N ABOUT OUR CANINE'S FUR'AMILY LIVES ~b~ PAWLEASE...COME VISIT & SHARE YOUR DAY WITH US....WE WOOD BE SO-OOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ! |$| :B |$|

Comments

• edited 4 June, 2011
  • Lori TurnerLori Turner Milford
    edited 4 June, 2011
    edited 4 June, 2011
  • Stephanie RichardsonStephanie Richardson Indianapolis
    edited 4 June, 2011
  • edited 13 July, 2011
    edited 13 July, 2011
  • Stephanie RichardsonStephanie Richardson Indianapolis
    edited 4 June, 2011
    edited 13 July, 2011
    edited 13 July, 2011
  • edited 15 July, 2011
    The weather is beautiful here in CT too!! Unfortunately our mommy had to work ALL day today, and we couldn't get out to enjoy it :( She also has to work tomorrow morning (just for a short while), so we are hoping to get a nice walk on the trail in the afternoon=D> Then we will go do some more projects on our new house...mommy says she can't wait to be done, luckily she's getting very close! ;c; Easter Egg
    edited 15 July, 2011
  • Laura LakiesLaura Lakies Albany
    edited 15 July, 2011
    I had a toenail removed on Friday, and have missed a lot over the weekend! Had to spend it with painkillers and sitting in my recliner with my foot up. The dogs were awesome! Kept me company and kept me warm. Great ideas for the Christmas tree! I'd love to see Paw stockings! Haven't seen the Chi movie yet, but our little playgroup is hoping to get together and watch it on DVD - none of us are big on going to the theater it seems. And we can have the dogs there with us - wouldn't that be fun!
  • Donna BraunDonna Braun Schenectady
    edited 13 October, 2008
    |$| I love the sound of Paw shaped stockings !!~b~ The whole tree sounds so nice!=;
  • lue cranklue crank Ravenna
    edited 14 October, 2008
    :q Small & Medium Softy Balls wood make cute Ball Ornaments for the tree* Hangers wood stick right in them & tie a Ribbon Bow at the base of the hanger & ball or tie the Ribbon around the ball matching the colors of the ball * They come in all sorts of colors TOO ! * CAUTION : Before they are given as Gifts REMOVE ALL WIRE HANGERS & RIBBON ( of course) * You could also Gift wrap Single cans of dog food for even more Gifts under the tree * Add Small Bells to the collars & Charms * Maybe even \'Lil Santa Hats for the Dogs to wear too * I have seen the CHI Movie TOO ! It is just TO - OOOO CCCUUUTTTEEE ! Hope everyone gets to see the movie soon ! |:||:||:||:|
  • edited 14 October, 2008
    Ok ummm like two things #1: BEVERLY HILLS CHI WAS TOTALLY AWSOME!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must find your inner bark! i was laughing so hard through the entire movie that once i accidentally spit pop on the bald guy in front of me. i said sorry but he was still mad. then he asked his wife why he even came to a STUPID chihuahua movie and i VERY politly said some of us happen to love chi's. they bring us love and joy. they are the same as any other dogs exept for their size and hunting abiliies but some (including mine) can and will go and catch mice and birds and squirrls. then he's like what ever and he left i felt bad but i didn't let that ruin the movie! #2: for the tree idea u could put some little jackets on the tree! at target they always have 2$ outfits in the dollar section! we made buster a carboard walk in clostet with all his clothes hanging up! it's so precious! also once it get 2 weeks away from christmas at petco they get little 2 packs of beef flavored candy canes. but i'm in MN so it might be different. also if it's an adoption agency than you could take some pics of the dogs and put it on the tree so that people could see some of the dogs and maby they could go to a good home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after u view this could u reply cuse it makes me happy when people tell me what they think,.... even if it's telling me it's dumb so then i don't do that all the time! love buster and emily%:D%
    edited 15 July, 2011
  • edited 15 July, 2011
    One more thing! If you do the photo idea, you could put the photo's in those photo frame ornaments...then whoever adopts the dog inside would get it as a keepsake to put on their tree in the future!! Mommy was thinking how much she would love that if she were adopting another dog:c9:c9
    edited 15 July, 2011
  • edited 14 October, 2008
    ooww-weee Molly\'s mom!! Our mommy has had multiple toe surgeries, and they are NO FUN :-/ Luckily us chi\'s have the BEST bedside manner in the biz!! ~a~ Sometimes mommy wishes she had an excuse to call out of work and hang with us (especially once it gets cold out), \'cause we would snuggle with her ALL DAY!!
  • Laura LakiesLaura Lakies Albany
    edited 15 October, 2008
    Mom's toe is getting better every day. But yep, it hurt a lot more than she thought it would! She saw it for the first time today when they changed the dressing. Kinda funny looking with no ingrown nail - and she's really looking forward to the shower instead of the tub - we're gonna miss her sitting in that tub! We like to stand there and watch her shiver! Annie's mom - your tree is going to look awesome! I was thinking I could "donate" a few little collars and charms - let me know if you'd like some for your tree. The "holiday" collars are coming along and if the toe cooperates, they should be ready soon.
  • edited 16 July, 2011
    There are ALL kinds though, they look exactly like mini picture frames, but have a hole on top to put a ribbon or wire hanger for the tree, some even have a magnet on the back so you could put it on the fridge too...they sell sets of them (3 or 4 in a box) at Kohl's... mommy also saw them at Target last year too. For an extra special one (or for yourself) Hallmark has a doggy picture frame ornament every year...our mommy collects them and puts our christmas pic from that year in it...Well,Spencer has been around through 9 christmas-es now, so as you can imagine, our pics are all over the tree;c; This year the Hallmark ornament is a red car door with the window rolled down, and the pic goes in the window! It's sooo cute, mommy already bought it! (We told you, she's nuts sometimes :)))
    edited 16 October, 2008
    Just wanted you all to knew I shared all your \"tree\" ideas with my staff and they LOVE the ideas!!! Now they are all as excited as I am!!! I can\'t thank you all enough :D:D:D:D
  • Donna BraunDonna Braun Schenectady
    edited 17 October, 2008
    Good morning Chihuahua's ! Having a wittle morning coffee and wanted to stop by and say hi!:-h
    edited 17 October, 2008
    Morning Prince :-h:-h Running around like a nut this morning but HAVE TO FIND TIME for my favorite group!! Do you have big woofday plans today?????
    edited 19 October, 2008
    Hi Molly\'s mom :-h:-h How is the toe coming along? Almost better??? What a NICE offer about donating items for our tree!!! I think that\'s amazing!!!! I\'ll pawmail you directly about that, ok? What a roller coaster week this has been paws! Our little group was featured in the spotlight and we saw a rise in our membership, what fun. Among others who joined were the whole Poop family, yay! I love to sign on and see lots of new messages and additions to the threads............just love to hear all those sweet voices barking out :q:q:q But then the week ended on a sad note with Mojotiki and Sierra leaving. What a bittersweet week. One thing I have learned is change is always waiting right around the corner, you just can\'t avoid it. So you might as well embrace it and move on. This group is based on the love of chihuahuas and the desire to share that love and share tidbits of daily life with a chihuahua. As the founder I have provided a framework for that but that\'s nothing compared to the input of every member of this group. All of you who frequently post here: Spencer and Emmet, Molly, Tucker, Katie and Sparky, Arwen and Amadeus, Prince, Holly, Buster, Cricket, Chloe, Tawni and Laci, Prissy & Spike, AJ Barber, Cisco,Bella, Pilar, Chewy, Emma, Sophia Hope, Harley.......ok I\'m going to stop this list is getting too long!!!!! All you paws make this group what it is. A fun place to be. Cisco\'s mommy said to me she comes to dogster to find her smile again. Isn\'t that nice? Just like your dog hopping onto your lap after a dreadful day can turn everything around, I hope this group can continue to be a bright spot in everybody\'s life. Thanks to all the paws in this group who are bright spots in my life, each and every one of you!! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Dianne TayneDianne Tayne Lake Forest
    edited 19 October, 2008
    :-h Happy Sunday Morning Chi lovers! Cisco Kid's Mama here. Cisco Kid is no longer with us...he was torn from my life last year when coyotes killed him in our backyard. He was my one "true love" and my only Chi...I will NEVER forget him...:c9 Since his little personality was larger that life I decided to keep him alive by allowing him to "participate" in groups other than his Rainbow Bridge Group... I'm usually on Dogster morning, noon and night and if I'm at a friends house I always ask to borrow their computer so I can "check my email *wink-wink*...:)) Cisco Kid and I are new to this group but we know Annie's furbro Petey who is at Rainbow Bridge too...Petey helped me find my smile again and now I spend lots of time helping other Moms and Dads as they struggle with the grief that comes with lossing a furbaby! Because of my love for Chi's I decided to help Annie out with this group. A lot of hard work and time is spent behind the scenes in order to maintain the flow of these groups so I thought she could use a helping hand. Besides, I have plenty of time on my hands...LOL...(I'm so used to typing BOL..!) I drink iced coffee from Starbucks in the morning so I'm off to my nearest corner....ha,ha! I hope you all have a terrific day!!! Dianne T. (Cisco's Mama) xoxoxoxoxo www.myspace.com/chef2di4
  • edited 19 October, 2008
    Hi Cisco\'s mom!! We are sooo happy to have you as an addition to our group!! And, also so glad you could step in and help out Annie when she needed it!! We look forward to getting to know you better ;c; Hi Annie\'s mom too!! Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have put into this group :c9 It is our Favorite group, and seems to be the only one we\'re in that\'s not just games, but getting to really know our members (chi\'s and humans alike) =; We know that was part of your goal, and hope you know that you do such a good job, and we appreciate it!!
    edited 19 October, 2008
    Thank-you Cisco |:||:||:||:||:| Thank-you Spencer |:||:||:||:||:| Your friendship means so much to me!
    edited 20 October, 2008
    Morning chi lovers :-h:-h Well the fall season is in full swing here in Michigan, there was even frost on the ground yesterday morning :-O Our yard is surrounded by trees so that means lots of raking. Little chihuahua paws are apparently too delicate to step on leaves. Mommy\'s got to be diligent about the raking because Miss Ann tries to avoid walking in the leaves, bol! What\'s the weather doing in your part of the country??? Have a wonderful day every mommy and every paw |$|
  • Dianne TayneDianne Tayne Lake Forest
    edited 20 October, 2008
    :-k:-k Southern California pretty much has the following 4 seasons: Wind, Fire, Earthquake, Riots....LOL! Fortunately I have a small ranch at 2300 foot elevation so I get a few regular seasons *whew* including snow once a year :D There are lots of mico-climates from year to year so we'll see...still pretty warm here...around 75-85 during the day and around 50-60 in the evenings...perfect for a walk-about! I'm hoping for a cold winter (for California that's anything below 50 degrees...ha, ha!) so I can use my fireplace (real one, not gas!). If push comes to shove I can always blast the A/C, put on a sweater and light the darn thing. :)):)):)):))