Dogs! Happy Cafe

AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
Come on in and enjoy good times with your pals! Eat sweet treats and fancy drinks while we chat, laugh, tell stories, and just have fun!! After all that is just what this group is about -- having fun! ;c; Check out our daily specials and feel free to join in if you have a fancy specialty to share. We can even have parties for special occasions. ;c; Check out the lovely dining area Dogs! Happy Cafe So come on in take a seat, have fun, and enjoy a sweet treat!

Comments

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    The first drink of the day special is... watermelon cooler and the first sweet treat is... orange cheesecake We also have any flavor of ice cream you could want with all the yummy toppings!!
  • edited July 2009
    OOO delightfull place u have here abbey. Csan I have a sundae before the big brain teaser game!
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    Absolutely Enjoy!!! ice cream sundae
  • edited July 2009
    mmm that looks sooo good. SLowly eats each spoonful Thank you soo mcuh
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    you are welcome i will leave the sundae bar open all night so you all can enjoy some ice cream while you play games!! help yourself mommy has to go to bed soon but i will see you all tomorrow!!
  • Alexandra AgravanteAlexandra Agravante Maple Shade
    edited July 2009
    The food looks delious! :D
  • Lindsay EvansLindsay Evans Missouri
    edited July 2009
    OMD Abby! We love the dining area. How divine! =D> We'll have a sundae! Mmmm
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    sundae bar open all night Help yourself and load up on all the fixins!!! ;c;
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks great place Abbey
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    you are very welcome!! now lets have fun and get to know each other in the cafe!! ;c;
    edited July 2009
    Mmm I love this sundae! I'll start a conversation! Do you furs get walked EVERY day??? :? We get walked everyday it's not muddy or rainy....but not Sundays. That's Mom's resting day!
  • edited July 2009
    When mom has time
    edited July 2009
    Does your breed need a lot of walks? I can't remember what your breed is...but it's big! :D Mmm I had a slice of the orange cheesecake...*licks his nose*DELICIOUS!
  • edited July 2009
    I am small I am 60lbs i am a runt but do needs walks so mom trys to give us them as frequently as possible
    edited July 2009
    Coolio! We only get them once a day...yeah you know I said that! :)) I love this new Cafe. Don't you??? So cool!
  • edited July 2009
    I WUB DIS CAFE
    edited July 2009
    Me 2! Abby, I know your Mom's asleep! But pawlease tell me tomorrow...can we bring food in? I'm not sure if you just want to....or if everyfur can. Goodnight!:-h
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    Good morning everyfur!!! Of course if you have a special treat to share please make yourself at home in the kitchen to whip something up!!! I was in here creating a sweet goodie early this morning.. Blueberry muffins Enjoy!!! ;c;
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    :-h Abby ! Those taste so yummy ! Thank's ! :o)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

edited July 2009
    Mmm those are good Abby! I think orange juice would go great with those! Orange Juice
  • edited July 2009
    grabs a mudffin *EATS SO FAST!* *takes a siip of juice while chewing* I AM SOOO HUNGWEY DIS IS SOO GOOD
  • edited July 2009
    Hi everyone:-h This is a really nice cafe. Those muffins look delicious. If you have any left I would love to try one.. Thank you.
    edited July 2009
    Help youself Marley! It's allll delicious.:-h
  • edited July 2009
    Okay Smoky thanks a lot *munches a muffin* Yum these are great. I will be back tomorrow for sure!
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    Special treat of the day.... sprinkle cones Enjoy!!
  • edited July 2009
    MMMM Grabs one tankies looks yummy *eats slowley*BRB mamma wants an icecream now!!
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    did i make mamma hungry??? :))
  • edited July 2009
    Ya but she just got back from havin a klondyke!! hehe
  • AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    my mommy's drinkin chocolate milk ;c;
    edited July 2009
    Mmmmm *Slowly licks the ice cream* Those are good! And love the sprinkles! =;