Dogs! Happy Cafe

Comments

• HannaBelleHannaBelle Houston ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Hi everyfur! :-h The last post I see is the one I posted the other day. I think some posts have gone missing. Have a great day! xoxo :xo:

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    ~b~ Woof, everyfur! We're done with our bizzy-bizzy weekend! Mommy spent the day doing her chores, and now she says we're too tired to play! :?

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited June 1
    morning! Happy June :-h
    edited June 1
    Happy June 1st! Poppin' in to say hi! xoxo :xo:

• IWANTTODELETEACCOUNTIWANTTODELETEACCOUNT Little River ✭✭✭
    edited June 1
    Hershey, glad your pawrents are back home. Hanna, how is the weather? Abby, sorry Mom had to go back to work. Hot here. Expect to see me complaining for another four months or so. The grandpawrents are coming down next week for a couple of weeks. Mom thinks we are supposed to clean the house or something, but my fish skins all over the house add character, I think. =;=;=;=;=;=;
    edited June 2
    Hi everyfur Romeo, who cares about cleaning house anyway! :)) Hi Abby, Hershey I have my routine vet appointment today. I especially don't like that thermometer thing so I just sit down. :-O xoxo :xo:

edited June 2
    Hi, Hanna, I hope it goes well at the vet's. I would sit down AND bite the vet except then they will probably try to muzzle you. Make it difficult for them since it is unpleasant for YOU! :-O:-O:-O:-O:-O So Mom just took me out for a little drive to nowhere, AC blasting, just so I can get used to the car. So she thought all went well, we pull into the garage and then I puked all over my towel. She fed me a second lunch, at least. She is so sad because at six years old, I am never going to overcome this carsickness. Now I am making preparations for the grandpawrents arrival. I heard Mom talking to Cisco's hu-sis about cleaning house tomorrow. That means they are going to throw out or hide my fish. I am taking them now and jumping on the couch I could never jump on before, and burying them there. Won't they all be surprised when they sit down? :-$:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$ 88 degrees out there, and so humid. Enjoy your weekends, pals. We will be inside for sure. =;=;=;=;
    edited June 2
    :)):)) Romeo, you make your mommy's life a real adventure!! I hope no one finds your fishy skins! I'm sorry you get sick in the car. Winkie and I love our car adventures. Hanna, I hope evfurrything went well at the vet. I don't like that butt-poking stick either. Mommy is always there holding my head when that happens, but I would nevfur bite anyone. :? We're going back to the Wag Hotel again tomorrow, while mommy and daddy play in the city with mommy's brother and his wife. They go some places doggies aren't allowed. Hrmmmpphhh! :n:

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited June 3
    Hi everyfur Well, I didn't get to the vet yesterday after all. We had a storm and mama didn't want to get out in it. I think some posts might be missing. xoxo :xo:

edited June 3
    Oh, now I see you! ;c; Romeo, sorry you got car sick. Annie used to get car sick, too. I don't. OMD, can you imagine what will happen when someone sits on those fish skins! :)) Hi Hershey! It's been raining here. xoxo :xo:

edited June 5
    ~b~ Woof Hanna and everyfur! We had fun at the Wag yesfurday! Today we spent the time napping and watching basketball with daddy. :))

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited June 5
    :-h to everyfur Hope ya'll have a great day! xoxo :xo:

This is so weird. I do not like this new format at all. :'( :'( :'( :'(

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭

Hello! I got in! and I don't like it either

This stinks and not the same. Not even close to what we had. Looking for a way to delete my entire profile, but not finding anything. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Woof! Abby, ask your mommy to change your Username so you can bark as you! And go make yourself a Welcome page. That will be like your Pet page someday. We can make this lots of fun!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭

Good morning! What is a welcome page?

It's where you introduce yourself. Like your old Pet page, it's where you put all your bio stuff (barkday, pet peeves, favfurite walk, you remember. You can actually put whatevfur you want.) It's also where you can add your photos, and you can use the Comments section like diary. On the Dogster Community page, when you sign in, you'll see the green Welcome sign right under the banner. Click on that, and then click on "Missed our Welcome post?" and you'll get instructions. Also, when you click on "Welcome," you'll see all the doggies' welcome pages that are up so far. I have one and so does Winkie. Look at a few, you'll get the idea!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Woof! Anyfur here? Did Romeo run away? Abby?? Abby, Come! ABBEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭

Here I am! lol Happy October!

Woof, @Abby ! Are you finding your way around all right? I'm still exploring.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Mom is checking to see which groups are active... she thinks one makes the 4th or 5th that she has found :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

BOL @Sandy_Kramer_etc! We haven't got back into the habit of visiting all our groups yet, but we're starting! Mommy wishes we could see them all on one page, and in alpha order like befure. She furgets things!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 5

Mom says That or at least in the order with the most recent posts

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Most recent posts would make the groups move around, and some might fall to the bottom and go silent. Mommy worries "out of sight, out of mind." That wouldn't matter if they were all on one page, though.

I wish everyfur would make a Welcome page. I'm thinking the only way to make "pals" is to bookmark them? But you can't bookmark a Profile page. Maybe we should bring that up...

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Mom is bookmarking a lot of stuff... Mom considers the Profile page to be like the Acct page on the old dogster... or maybe the family page, though it doesn't have all the pet info. She thinks more people will use the Welcome pages if they change the name to pet profiles and then maybe arrange them to look more like the old pet profiles.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Or maybe call that page the Doghouse. It would be where each dog lived, hung up his photos, hosted pawties like in our old diaries, barked about himself...

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Oh that could work too :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Woof! Anyfur here? We've been furry busy with company ovfur the past week or so, but we're ready to come play now! Woof!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭

Excited about thanksgiving!