Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends

Comments

• Hershey, I'm glad your head is on straighter! And that the eardrops are finshed!
    Molly, I'm glad your legs are doing better. And that the guy is going to get your washer fixed! Too bad about the water at hu-sis house, waiting for the water to unfreeze so the washload can get washed.
    The food all looks yummy, thanks, pups!

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 December, 2017

@rosco Things will get better for us all :) Sorry your mommys clothes froze in the dryer :o Hope everyfur is doing fine <3

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

We might get some rain next week. That will be good fur the plants and the air and evfurrything. It will be a whole new year, can you believe it?! :o

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@Hershey rain will be very good. We have single digits for most of next week but by a slight warm up by Sunday in the new year
    How about some hot and filling
    We have a sunny , windy, snowy 12 degrees :) Have a Pawsome day all !!

Author Unknown

MMMMMMmmmmmm, that stew smells furrific @Walker_Alexandria, thank you! ::fills a bowl and gets a roll, finds a seat close to the fireplace, says grace and starts to eat:: Yummmmmy!!!!

Mommy went grocery shopping this morning, and now daddy is getting ready to go to church. He's playing drums this weekend, so we won't see him much. We'll watch TV with mommy. She's catching up on all the shows she's been recording, BOL!!

Not barking a word about our weather here!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Its ok @Hershey, you can tell us all about your weather
    Most of our Winters are not this cold, but... Sometimes we even have a blizzard! Thats just how it is BOL!!
    But after this coming week 20's B) Just checking in on furs around here <3
    Dad made him and mommy some very yummy mommy wants to eat it all BOL!!
    Here is how Molly and Pooks are dealing with the cold temps
    and

<3

Author Unknown

You look cozy, Pooks and Molly! I want some of your daddy's brownies, too!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! Its really fudge, mommy should have said :o I see you are feeling better, that is wonderful! This year has gone fast. I so hope the new year is way better for everyfur <3 Have a Pawsome day all B)

Author Unknown

I am feeling better @Walker_Alexandria, I furgot to say! Yesfurday my head was almost straight and I was doing zoomies and jumping up on the couch! Today I've been asleep since daddy left fur church befure dawn!

Did you know 2018 will be the Year of the Dog on the Chinese calendar? :o
    Happy New Year!!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

I didn't know that @Hershey
    Lets have some
    and

and

and

Happy New Years Eve <3

Author Unknown

:o I may be up until midnight after all, with all those snacks to eat! Thanks @Walker_Alexandria!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! Mommy fell asleep watching tv and don't remember the time when she woke up! It was after midnight though :)

Have a wonderful day all!!

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Happy new year!
    Happy year of the dog!
    Thanks for all the delicious food :-)
    Pooks and Molly, I spend a lot of time under blankets, too, in the winter.
    Hershey, glad you're better.

Hello @rosco :) Happy New Year!
    Happy Gotcha day to @Hershey ! We baked a
    Hope you have a Wooftastic day sweet boy
    We have a sunny and cold -5. Tomorrow could be around 16 BOL! Stay warm all B)

Author Unknown

Oh YUMMM!!! Thanks, @Walker_Alexandria!! I'm having a Lazy Old Doggie Gotcha Day, spending it mostly napping in my crate. Mommy had to wake me up to go outside fur our afternoon !! BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Well I'm glad @Hershey you are having a good day B) I love your baby picture you posted on your page <3
    Lets have to!!
    And we need

YUMMY!! Here's a Golden Bone fur you to! It gives you access all over Dogsterland <3

Author Unknown

OOOOOOoohhhhhh!! The coveted Golden Bone!!! Thanks @Walker_Alexandria! I'll try to make good use of it!!
    But furst it looks like we have lots of ice cream to eat!!
    :D

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• roscorosco ✭✭✭

Glad you had a nice Gotcha Day!
    Walker, thanks for the ice cream!

• GanowPupsGanowPups Frisco ✭✭✭

Tacos and ice cream!!!! Yumm!!!

Ginger, Maggie, Lilly, Bella, Saleen

Woof! Hello @rosco and @GanowPups ! good to see you all
    T'm looking for some leftovers :) Then maybe a nap

Author Unknown

I think the leftovfurs are all gone. How about some pasta!

Mommy has almost all of Christmas put away. Some things she can't do until daddy moves some boxes fur her. We have clouds at our house, but it's still dry here. On TV it's showing pouring rain at daddy's office! :o There are hills in between, so we don't get the same weather.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Hershey for the pasta! Its great :) Sometimes one part of town will get rain or snow and the other part doesn't BOL!! Right now we are getting snow B) Its 20 degrees! Have a great evening all :)

Author Unknown

@Hershey I heard and saw post's about an Earthquake in SF,CA!!!! Are you all alright? Many prayer's for all <3

Author Unknown

Sorry to be so late in getting here @Walker_Alexandria. Everyone is fine here, it was a 4.4, no damage or injures anywhere. It was 2:40 in the morning though, and woke mommy up! She says she thought it was gonna throw her out of bed!! Then she couldn't get back to sleep, so she's been groggy all day.
    Daddy slept right through it! (So did we!)

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

that is good to hear but to bad your mommy couldn't get back to sleep .
    We have 16 degrees now and the sun is trying to shine :) We are looking forward to next week's temps in the 20's and 30's! Then the hot water to the bathroom sink and the hot and cold water to the kitchen sink should thaw out. Dad help's mommy carry water from the bathtub faucet to the kitchen for washing dishes.
    The guy that said he will pay to have mommy's washer fixed is waiting to do hie shock's and strut's. He is going to do them at the bosses house/garage. But right now the bosses daughter has her car there and it is frozen. So we will wait. The laundry will get done at the laundry mat. Husis' hubby got fired and mommy doesn't want to run up their water and electric. But husis is getting food stamp's and has an agreement with the electric and gas company. Mommy told her that if both husis and her hubby go looking for jobs together and get one we will watch the boys again. But her hubby says she doesn't have to. So we will see. We can't help them very much, except to feed the boys at our house and now that part is fine.At least they own their house. We don't. We just have nothing. Also as you might remember husis smokes and her hubby drinks so there goes money. But the boys will be alright mommy and dad always make sure of that. Anyway enough BOL!!
    Have a wonderful day B)

Author Unknown

Oh dear, I'm sorry things aren't going well at your husis' house. :( But I don't understand why that man who promised, hasn't paid fur your mommy's washer to get fixed. Too busy? It isn't like he has to fix it himself. How long does it take to write a check?
    We had light rain all day, just enough to soak us when we went on our .

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

I bet you @Hershey and Winkie shook the rain off and all over inside BOL!! Molly and Pooks are very good at that :)
    Mommy said to dad that Nick(The guy who said he will pay for washer to get fixed) could call the appliance place and get the washer looked at and see if its fixable. But since Nick is paying for it we wait but really wished he hadn't said anything about getting it fixed :/
    Husis and hubby and boys did go to the store and gots good food with the stamp's. A neighbor goes to the DAV (daughters of American Veterans)organization and told them about husis' situation. The DAV gave her a check to pay the Gas and Electric company :) So they are ok :) Husis' hubby said he will find a job.
    So things are looking better.
    We might get rain this week and things will get messy :D Molly finally got groomed today and she seems so happy! Her tummy and the weather delayed her grooming for a couple weeks.
    Have a pawsome and fun day all B)

Author Unknown

I suppose rain will make a big mess out of things at your house @Walker_Alexandria. And Molly newly groomed!
    When we come in from the rain, mommy or daddy immediately throw towels ovfur us so we can't shake water all ovfur the house, BOL!! Then we get rubbed and scrubbed and tumbled and jumbled until we're as dry as they can make us.
    Your mommy is right, it would have been better if your daddy's friend hadn't offered to pay fur fixing the washer. I can see why your mommy is ready fur spring!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

BOL! @Hershey I can imagine the fun you and Winkie have after the rain!! Mommy has to chase Me and Pooks down to dry us off after anything
    Sorry to have been so complaining lately, I will do better. I do talk to and cry to God and believe there is a reason for everything and everything will be alright <3
    Lets all have
    and

We might get up to 28 degrees today!! But the sun is hiding :) Have a super Pawsome day sweet furiends B)

Author Unknown

@Walker_Alexandria, if a dog can't bark ad growl and howl here, then where can we?

Thanks fur the coffee and eggies! It barely got above 50* at our house today. That sounds warm to you, but mommy's freezing! Tonight it's supposed to start raining, and keep raining. Laundry will be an adventure fur mommy this week!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page