Dogel Diner

Comments

• Lindsay WalkerLindsay Walker Posts: 27,784Member
    edited 9 November, 2009
    :-h You're welcome Jeannie! How are the photos coming, is everyfur done shooting now? ~b~
  • louise nichollouise nichol Posts: 74,667Member
    edited 9 November, 2009
    *Drools* Is this a self service Diner? :))
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Sure help yourself to whatever you can grab :)) !! **Monday's Special:** BUFFET!!
    edited 9 November, 2009
    I'll take a bit of everything then ;) The Fry Up can wait until AFTER panel :)) We've got our shots Mini, just mum isn't sure about Missy's pic :-k How about you?
    edited 9 November, 2009
    I got mine and Momma really loves it. That's usually bad luck when Momma actually likes the picture! :)) So we'll see what happens!
    edited 9 November, 2009
    You always look great in your pictures, we remember the ones you did last time and mum says you're just to cute! ;) Mum really likes mine too, she keeps looking at it on Flickr :))
    edited 9 November, 2009
    =; You were huge competition too!! You and all those darn "shiny black dogs!!" =D> ... oh great now Momma's going to put my new pictures on photobucket! :))!
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Ah yes but there was a big Doxie gang who was massive competition each week! ;) Your mum hasn't uploaded yours yet? :-O My mum can't wait to get them up all ready :))
    edited 9 November, 2009
    :)) DOXIE POWER!! :-$ Momma had to send in the photos for a few weeks when she's away so she was focused on those and forgot to upload THIS weeks! Silly Momma! Now looking at them Momma likes a few, she's sticking with the one she really loves and hope the judges agree ;)
  • marilynn jeffersonmarilynn jefferson CypressPosts: 30,433Member
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Ummm.....I have to gain some weight back.....so I will take a bit of everything Mini!! Yummy!!! Did I hear Shiny Black Dogs mentioned :-k:-k:-k:-k:)):)):)):)):))
    edited 9 November, 2009
    I will take some salad please....dressing on the side and a bit of ham please. Thanks Mini! Our shoot is done! Shiny Black dog with an ear control problem:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Ellie!! my fellow shiny dog pal |:| |:| :)) And hugs for Helga too |:| |:| |:| Mini, i'm sure you'll do fine =;
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Tyler!!!!! Shiny Black Dogs can gather at a moments notice:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))! We are THAT good:)):)):)):)):)) |:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Of course we are Ellie! We are the BEST ;) :)) :))
  • Martha McNeelyMartha McNeely BangorPosts: 71,333Member ✭✭
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Did someone say shiny black dog?
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Another Shiny black dog has arrived! Suvi!!! |:| Seems like we have psychic abilities :))
  • S- KreuzerS- Kreuzer Southern halfPosts: 63,337Member
    edited 9 November, 2009
    My throat is dry after reporting my \'60 seconds\' of news. I need something cold, wet and satisfying. =;
    edited 9 November, 2009
    :-h Hello fellow dogels!! Momma just reviewed my pics, happy but nervous!! :-# ORDER UP!! ~b~~b~~b~ For Helga! For shiny black Dogs!
    edited 9 November, 2009
  • Lynne D'HondtLynne D'Hondt Posts: 25,982Member
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Oh i'll take the tiny burgers and that meal in a glass looks great.
    edited 9 November, 2009
    edited 9 November, 2009
    *Drools at the sight of a Burger* Just what i needed Mini =;
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Thanks Mini!!! It helps put the Shine in Shiny Black Dogs!! Suvi :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Here to join Tyler and I :)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 9 November, 2009
    =; Enjoy!
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Should get a shiny black dog theme song.:-k
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Black Dogs, Black Dogs, Whatcha gunna do, Whatcha gunna do, Whatcha gunna do when they PPR you, Black Dogs, Black Dogs... ~b~|$|~b~|$|~b~|$|~b~
    edited 9 November, 2009
    This puppy is ruining my life. He is trying to take over my mom. He goes everywhere she goes. That is my job. He is even trying to take my spot laying at her feet.:-O
    edited 9 November, 2009
    |:| Loki |:| Let him have your Mom for a little while... just dont let him have snoopy!! ♥
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Mini :)):)):)):))=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Loki |:||:||:||:||:||:| He will settle in....right now he is probably upset and knows you mom will love him till he feels better. Give him a chance. Then you can boss him around!
  • Martha McNeelyMartha McNeely BangorPosts: 71,333Member ✭✭
    edited 9 November, 2009
    Ooooooooooooooooooo, a doxie came up with our theme song! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;