Dogel Diner

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,078Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my @Walker_Alexandria how terrible about the heart attacks.  Tell your mom not to over do it.  And @Sandy_Kramer_etc tell your mom not to over do it with the house work.  Ease back into things.  
    . . . .
    Mom didn't get her stuff done today.  Ended up over at the hospital with uncle longer than anyone thought they would be there.  Between them starting a new computer system today and his needing to get blood - about 7 hours.  Was a long day.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 196,714Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about 
    Chicken Noodle Soup to warm us up  :)
    Last evening another guy brought his snow blower down and went over the sidewalk and out by the mailbox for us. Some people are helping each other. But the snow is slowly going down and when it rains it sure will! Have a pawsome evening  <3

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 63,788Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh @Pippi, what a long day fur your mommy and her uncle.  Maybe tomorrow she can get her things done.  

@Walker_Alexandria that's nice you have neighbors helping neighbors dig out from under all that snow!  Thanks fur the chicken soup!  <3

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,798Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning all
    Pretty day here.. gonna be warm here today so we will have some melting too.   Mom is glad dad has a snow blower she would worry about him doing all that shoveling... 

Mom got the kitchen mostly clean yesterday. Today she is gonna try to get the bathroom clean.  Fun Fun Fun 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Happy Tuesday to all!! Lets have some 
    and

and

Mommy's favorite coffee! She cooks her coffee cup of water in the microwave then adds the coffee and some

We could get near the low 30's today!! Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Author Unknown

Thanks fur the donuts and coffee @Walker_Alexandria!   Is your weather warming up, too? 

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, my mommy's chore fur the day was a webinar, and then she's supposed to give us our brushing.  But so far, she's just letting us sleep... 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

What nice neighbors @Walker_Alexandria .  We have some nice neighbors now.  The last one was a doozy though.  We did a happy dance when she moved.  tee hee hee.  
    . . . 
    Mom got some done today, but not as much as she had hoped.  Another day with uncle tomorrow and then maybe she can make more progress Thursday and Friday.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Hershey yes our weather is warming up slowly but there is a day in the upper 20's yet this week :(
    @Pippi when our hubro and husis were in grade school, there was a mean family in the neighborhood.There kids were wild, told tales, parents didn't care. We were all so happy when they moved!! The neighborhood was better after they left. So we know how you felt.
    Anyone hungry? 
    Enjoy!

Author Unknown

I'm always hungry.  hehe

BOL! @Pippi so is Molly and Pooks and they even have a small lunch everyday  :)
    Lets have a 
    Happy Valentines Day  <3

Author Unknown

<3 everyfur!  <3

We made breakfast to go with that yummy cake @Walker_Alexandria brought!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Hi all

Look at all the wonderful food... mom is drooling over the cake.

Really pretty day here today.. Mom and DAD went to Applebees for lunch it was so crowded they ended up sitting at the bar BOL.   Mom had a drink, not often she has one but she decided it was a good day to have one.

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful valentines Day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, where mommy and daddy go fur Valentine's dinner is always furry crowded, and they don't take reservations.  So they always sit at the counter.  No waiting, and they can watch the guys at the grill.  Sometimes they are in and out befure some people even get seated!  :o

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOW!! Thank you @Hershey!! Happy Valentines Day to all  <3

Author Unknown

Look at the fun Valentine's food today. Love it.  Mom claims I could eat a 10 lb bag of food and still be hungry.  I'm not sure why she thinks that is a problem.  Hehe

Good morning all.
    Mom says she may have overdone it a little yesterday... she is all stuffed up today... so she is doing diddly and squat.
    Pippi I don't see how it's possible to eat too much.. though mom says she does once in a while.   Maybe their tummies don't expand as good as ours do.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

BOL! @Pippi and @Sandy_Kramer_etc us doggies agree  
    Today is Molly's 13th Birthday 
    She was enjoying eating icicles!
    We brought a cake also 
    Hope everyfur has a very Pawsome day  <3

Author Unknown

Happy Birthday Molly!!  Let's see if we can find you something tastier than icicles to eat.  BOL

and 

(((HUG)))  Take it easy @Sandy_Kramer_etc mom.  This cold sure has been stubborn, hasn't it?

@Sandy_Kramer_etc I didn't mean to ignore you. Hope your mommy is doing better. Me and Pooks are bottomless pit!! 
    Thank you @Pippi and family  :)

Author Unknown

I hope you're having a happy day!  Looks like we have plenty of cake, so how about we fire up the grill?  Winie and I are like the rest of you, we nevfur get enough to eat!! 

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, I hope your mommy is staying in bed today!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Hershey!! Lets all play and eat! Have a great evening all  B)

Author Unknown

Mom had bbq for dinner so sharing some here, too...

Oh Molly hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Today mom is having a me day.   Dad volunteered to drive one of the neighbors to Mass... About a 4 hour drive so mom and the landbounds have the house all to themselves for the day.   Of course mom will worry til he gets back, but she is gonna watch movies and make pupcorn and try not to think about it.

Oh that BBQ looks really good.    She should maybe plan that for sometime next week.

I on the other paw want a piece of each of those yummy looking cakes BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Pippi mommy loves BBQ!! Thank you  :) 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc I bet you all have a wonderful day  :)
    Mommy is doing the laundry and swept and mopped, but right now is a break . Gunsmoke is on MeTv  :D
    Have a great day all!! BBQ goes good with Westerns  B)

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc a quiet day may be just what your mom needs to really get over that cold once and for all.  
    . . . 
    @Walker_Alexandria we like to watch Gunsmoke when we can catch it, too.  Cheeky really likes westerns.  Now if you get some show where the indians attack and they are whooping it up Cheeky is on her feet barking her head off at them.  I say Cheeky likes westerns.  It might be better to say Cheeky likes TV period.  Hehe.  But she does seem to really enjoy the westerns.  

Mommy watches Gunsmoke and Bonanza evfurry day at lunchtime.  She likes MeTV a lot, because she thinks TV was better in the Olden Days!  I watch sometimes, but it puts me to sleep.  These days, most things put me to sleep, BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Yep, we agree about the TV and MeTV.  Have that station on a lot and if we could buy a package of 10 channels that would be one of the first ones we picked.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy a package of 10 and pick any 10 we wanted?  Heck we could probably get away with 5.

@Pippi , Cheeky is so adorable and sweet. Bless her heart  <3 We just have local channels that we can pick up. @Hershey , Molly and Pooks are very good at falling asleep tv or no tv on BOL!! 
    I'm hungry so how about Breakfast Burritos and Home Fries and Coffee

and

and 
    Pooks is at the groomer getting all Handsome  :) Dad said he needed a hair cut.  He has thin fur now that he is 11. Molly goes next month. They take turns.
    Have a wonderful day all  <3  

Author Unknown

We finally got a walk with mom AND grandma.  It was going well until another dog came by.  We felt the need to protect grandma's house and weren't as neighborly as mom would have liked.  I'm saying the neighbor asked for it though.  She walked her dog back and forth and back and forth and back and forth right in front of grandma's yard - just taunting us and trying to get us riled up.