Dogel Diner

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 63,979Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, poor Ridge!    That has to hurt!   Sending hugs and POTP.     

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,337Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Saturday! Hope Ridge is better @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; <3
    We have clouds and sun and hot and humid upper 70's but going a little higher  :o We have the AC on. How about 
    fresh fruit :) Have a Pawsome day all  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,888Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all.

Well I think our Contractor has decided he doesn't like our city LOL.   He finally got hold of an engineer that specializes in modular homes.   He has no problem with the addition EXCEPT.   that it needs to be on a floating slab.  So the beautiful poles we put in to be sure nothing would move were a waste of money.   Of course to get a slab in is gonna take 3 weeks.  So the project is now on hold til then.   The Contractor also has to rework the plan design and do something about the poles.   Not sure if they can be removed or if they will have to be buried or if the can simply work around them.   (*sigh*) 

Ridge seems to be healing though its hard to tell with a bandage on, but he isn't limping and he is eating well so no pain.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,188Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone.  
    . . . 
    Oh my.  Weeds tall enough to clear a 6 ft fence.  Yikes.  That's pretty bad. 
    . . . 
    Time for a bite to eat ...

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Sandy_Kramer_etc that figures, right :( I am sorry. Glad to here Ridge is doing better!!
    Thank you @Pippi for the great food. Very needed :)
    Have a super day all  <3

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, maybe it's because we live in earthquake country, but mommy says she wouldn't let anyone touch those poles! We're furry sorry evfurrything is taking longer than it should, and going in wonky directions.  But it is good to hear that Ridge is doing better!  <3

Thanks fur the yummy BBQ, @Pippi

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

For all!

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day  <3

Author Unknown

It's a sad day when we remember fallen soldiers, but they would want us to be happy when we enjoy the freedom they died to defend.  

BBQ makes me happy any day!  Than you @Walker_Alexandria!  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

I agree with @Hershey .  BBQ makes me happy any day.  hehe.  Thanks for all the yummy food @Walker_Alexandria .

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

Just running Through ... will post again in the morning.   Hope everyone is having a good day

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

wOOF! @Hershey @Pippi @Sandy_Kramer_etc Mommy and dad spent yesterday and today working on the kitchen floor. Both are very tired LOL. Taking a break to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy then going out back to plant a couple tomato plants. Have some green bean seeds but don't know if we'll get them planted tonight?
    Have a great evening  B)

Author Unknown

Woof, evfurrryfur!  @Walker_Alexandria, your mommy and daddy are getting a lot done!     My daddy went back to work, too, and mommy spent the morning catching up on her chores.  I wonder why hoomans don't follow our example and just nap all day? 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Naps are great @Hershey ;

Author Unknown

Oh I agree Naps are the best.   But humans said if they didn't work so hard we would not be able to have so many naps so I guess maybe it is good they work so we don't have to BOL

Mom and Dad went to the Cemetery on Memorial Day.   They planted flowers and cleaned up some of the stones.   Mom says she doesn't think anyone has really done anything for about 10 years other then to put out a few plants here and there.   Any way it looked a little nicer  When they left.   Mom is hoping to get back down there in the far to clean things up again before winter time.

Oh look at all the food.   I better eat good today in case mom gets busy tomorrow.   Hope everyone is having a nice day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

This morning Molly went to the Vet. She has an ear infection in both ear's. She also has allergies. So she has 2 more pills to take every 12 hours. Clavamox and Apoquel. Along with her Dasuquin and Galliprant that she takes every 24 hours. She has Osurnia ,2 tubes for ears, 1tube per ear, next Thursday. She had one at Vets.
    The Cats, even the outside/feral's got Revolution and Pooks did to  :) 
    The picture is back at home after the vet and after potty time. Both her and Pooks want back in to the AC.

Have a super day  B)

Author Unknown

Morning all

Poor Molly, ear infections are no fun.   Ridge has his toe checked today he is still on antibiotics til Monday.  He say they are no fun either LOL 

Dad bought mom a pressure washer.   He didn't really think it would be something she would use, but bought it mostly just to shut her up LOL.   Mom used it yesterday on the Deck.  she got it about 1/3 done.   Dad had to admit he was wrong and that it does a really good job LOL 

Today she is gonna Sand down the rough spots on that area and then move the deck furniture so she can do the next section 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Lots of Love for Ridge  <3 @Sandy_Kramer_etc Molly had a much calmer nights sleep, thank goodness  :) She actually seems better 

Author Unknown

fur Ridge and Molly 

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, my mommy wishes she could turn a power washer on our house, but the owner doesn't allow it.  We have to wait fur the rainy season to get rinsed off! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Molly is doing very good and catching up on her sleep!! Have a super day furs  B)

Author Unknown

Hershey, Mom says that if its just mildew that you are trying to get off the house spray it with distilled vinegar.  The house will smell like a salad for a couple of days but it will kill the mildew and then when it does rain it will clean off a lot better 

Not much done today.   Lots of puttering but nothing really accomplished LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We need to get our pressure washer out and work on the house.  Mom started doing the house last year, but never made it all the way around.  You can sure tell which parts got done and which didn't.  

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, we don't have mildew on our house, just traffic dirt and spider webs.  Really, it's only two walls, because we live in a townhome, on a corner.  But it annoys mommy that it doesn't get washed! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Morning all

Hershey, can mom just use a garden hose on it.   I would be out there cleaning it at midnight when the landlord wouldn't be around LOL.

Today is supposed to be really nice so mom is gonna try to get as much of the deck done as she can.   Then we are supposed to get 3 days of cold and wet so mom will have to work inside then

Hope everyone has a nice day today 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We had a fast moving thunderstorm early this morning. Now its sunny and windy!!

Author Unknown

@Sandy_Kramer_etc, we're not allowed garden hoses where we live.  That's the bad news.  Good news is, the management pays the water bill!  There are more than 3000 units in our apartment/townhome community, and lots of lawn and growing things, so that's a lot of water!

Only, right now we don't have any of the hot kind.  The fix-it men are working on it.  They said a pipe broke!   :o

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

OMD! @Hershey that is a lot of water!! We have a couple hoses and can water anything. But the rain we have had last week has really helped things grow :) 
    Lets eat! 
    Breakfast Burritos!! 
    Mommy is doing the laundry as usual on a Monday. We had lots of sun but clouds keep covering it :( Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning everyone.

Mom somehow got busy yesterday, but didn't accomplish anything.   How can that happen LOL.   Anyway it was rainy and cold and it is rainy and cold again today.    Mom is thinking she will try to clean the laundry room and bedroom today.  Tomorrow should be nice enough to do more sanding, Oh Joy.

Oh Hersey no hot water is no fun.  The house she grew up in did not have hot water.  They had to boil water on the stove in order to fill the bath tub, or to wash dishes.    Mom says she hopes she never has to live that way again.

Oh mom wants a couple of those burritos and a large coffee to go. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We have rain and thunder so far today @Sandy_Kramer_etc so not nice except for a day or two of cooler air after the rain is done. Heating up water bites :( We do that when we have pipe work/shower/tub/toilet stuff going on. Not to often. Just when the water is off. But we do have shut offs here and there.
    Have a great day all!

Author Unknown

Mommy has had hot water ishoos here fur years.  Sometimes it's fine, but other times she has to heat some up on the stove so she can wash dishes.  That makes her not-smile! 

It's sunny and windy at our house today.  Winkie and I are at the groomer, and mommy's hungry!  She can't make her lunch until Dolly calls to say we're ready to come home. 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Good morning all

Looks like we might get a day without rain, but it is gonna still be cold and cloudy.  Mom is gonna try to pressure wash anyway so that this weekend when we are supposed to get sun everything will dry out enough to do the staining.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page