Anyone want to talk \\\"AHT\\\"?

Amy GoldsteinAmy Goldstein Posts: 1Member
edited 27 July, 2011 in American Hairless Terrier
I am a new member of this community and notice that there hasn\'t been any activity for at least two years in the AHT forum. I\'d love to hear about your experiences with your AHT and ask a few questions like \"Does your dog constantly lick everything?\" Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

• Jessica BrandonJessica Brandon Coral Springs FL , Fort LauderPosts: 5Member
    edited 27 July, 2011
    If by everything you mean everyone and everywhere, then YES! LOL. He loves toes, elbow crooks, fingers and the backs of knees. If you have food, you are his best friend. I have to be vigilant about hairties because he loves to chew those and that is dangerous. Stuffed toys last all of 5 min with him and even a "Kong Extreme Chew Toy" only lasted 2 days. It had kevlar material, with industrial webbing and he still shredded it. He is CONSTANTLY licking himself, I often find him with his entire "knee" in his mouth, or asleep with his "wrist" in his mouth and his tounge hanging out. |$|