Group Sniff **CHAT**

Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco ✭✭
:w) Please use this Forum to say hello and introduce yourself to the Group. I'm Lucy, the pretty lil' hound, and I'm an administrator for the Group.

Comments

• Janine KahnJanine Kahn Manila/San Francisco
    edited July 2011
    Hi all, I'm Moxie, Dogster's editorial hound. :D
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    **headbonks Moxie**
  • Watch DogWatch Dog San Francisco
    edited July 2011
    Howdy!
  • Sheba ZemanSheba Zeman San Francisco
    edited July 2011
    Mounts Moxie.
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San Francisco ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Sheba! :))!:))!:))!:))! :r:r:r
  • Janine KahnJanine Kahn Manila/San Francisco
    edited July 2011
    OMD!!!
  • MaxiMaxi Reedley ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    hello everyone i maxi :B:B:B:B:B:B:B:B:B:f:f:5:5:5 its hot here~r~~r~~r~
  • edited July 2011
    MeOws & woofs, :-h Nice to meet ya\'ll! :B I\'m Kally Kat & act more like a dawgie :o) dan a *kitty katt* |^| Got sum Maine Coon in my litta bigg body of floof & its about da paws :)) Gud luck tew yur noo Group! =;
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h I'm Walker! I have a big family. 4 doggies and 9 cat's |/h/|

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Flicka_Lucas_CleoFlicka_Lucas_Cleo Norman OK ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Its been a LONG TIME coming... ... something to give us information ! HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! Thankyou !!!!!!!! Maybe the rants finally paid off |:||:||:|:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel)
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

• edited July 2011
    :-h :D =D>
  • edited July 2011
    This is an exceptional idea! BUT.... if the site will be down how can we check the messages..... nervous Tessa
  • CotyRileyIzziGriffeyCotyRileyIzziGriffey San Diego ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • MaxiMaxi Reedley ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    hi mr coty pants:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • Amanda BurgerAmanda Burger Fishers
    edited July 2011
    :-h I'm here as spokespup for the family!
  • Steve_GreenSteve_Green Crystal ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • edited July 2011
    Awe, we have many furiends here. :) We are a bit nervous about down time as well. I'm sure that many questions answered will make me feel better. We too, are concerned.:-k So may I ask, how long maybe the downtime will be? Nice to see everybody.:-h
  • Flicka_Lucas_CleoFlicka_Lucas_Cleo Norman OK ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Mama..... I think the Unleashed notes said around 6 hours? I imagine its not a precise thing... but that was a guide for us......keep checking back there for more info. Add to that that as much as they will shadow test (they WILL wont they Lucy ......grins) which means they try to see whats happening before its made public..... there may.. or may not be glitches once it goes live. This group will then be a good place to say what you are seeing that may not be quite right etc...... Hopefully....it will all go well....... but it IS a MAJOR upgrade to the site re servers... not before time.. but it wont be easy peazy ! Tessa... you wont be able to check anything when the site is down.....however you WILL be able to come HERE as a focal place after its up again.. and make comment.

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel)
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page

edited July 2011
    Yo dudes & dudettes! :-h:-h:q
    edited July 2011
    Greetings, everyone! I'm very happy to see the effort to communicate with us regarding this operation. Let's hope that all goes well!
  • edited July 2011
    :-h pups and kitties! My name\'s Kaci. I\'m here to keep informed about the upgrade (which I think is long overdue) and to avoid surprises when the changes begin. It will probably be very glitchy at first and for awhile afterwards but I\'m prepared for that and will take a deep breath and be patient. :D Good luck with the upgrade! (^^
  • HARLEY DIVA-GIRLHARLEY DIVA-GIRL ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-hGlad we can come here to keep in touch with all the new changes on Dogster:-h
  • HARLEY DIVA-GIRLHARLEY DIVA-GIRL ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;:5;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Springfield
    edited July 2011
    :-h HQ! Kittsies :^: and puppers ~b~ :5 Looking forward to the possibility of faster page loads and having all the broken stuff fixed sometime soon after the transfer :) Not looking so much forward to the down time before hand. I\'ll be getting the heavy withdraws, dog. Guess I should get an early start. *pours a cup of herbal tea and stretches out on the head shrinker couch*
  • Sandra StoneSandra Stone Sharon
    edited July 2011
    Hi we're the Stone Gang. A very large family, 17 of us Angels and all. We are glad to know that we have a place to came and check on the updates and changes.:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MN ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:-h Hi I'm Lexi and looks like I know most of you but to the ones I haven't met yet:w) and I'm sure looking forward to getting to know you:B Great Place to keep on top of what's going on=;
  • Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MN ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h:-h:-h I'm Monnie Lexi's Sisfur. She does most of the talking:)) But It's great to be here:D
  • HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ~b~ Woof! I'm Hershey. I see a lot of pals in here, and nice to meet the rest of you! I know this kind of change takes patience. It'll be great to be able to come here so we can see who's having the same problems. We have other things to talk about in the other groups! :)):)):))

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Dino_AB_BB_CookieDino_AB_BB_Cookie Whiting ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    :-h Hi Everyfur! Great Idea HQ to have this site to be able to address any glitches that may arise from the upgrade and to be able to post them here if they do occur!=;
  • edited July 2011
    :-h So happy that we can come here to keep in touch with problems we might have with dogster or catster and all the new changes =;