Chat Thread!

Kirsty NicholKirsty Nichol Cambourne.
:-h A place to chat with pals, ask how eachother's days are going and so on :D Let's Chat! =;

Comments

• mara schlangermara schlanger New York
    edited October 2011
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h rainy day here--no long walks for me:((
  • Kirsty NicholKirsty Nichol Cambourne.
    edited October 2011
    :-h Hey Patrick! Mind sending me some BOL We are having an Indian Summer here in the UK, it's boiling :(
  • Patty EskierskiPatty Eskierski Millersville
    edited October 2011
    COLD , WINDY AND GRAY AT MY HOUSE .. ABOUT 54 DEGREES FOR THE HIGH TODAY !!! BRRRRRR!!!
  • DarbyandRileyCorgisDarbyandRileyCorgis Mountain View ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    :-h It's a beautiful day here today...mid 70's! |$|
    edited October 2011
    King Darby .. we are coming to your house !
  • CotyRileyIzziGriffeyCotyRileyIzziGriffey San Diego ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Currently a beautiful 82 degrees at my house ... got the windows and doors open :c9:c9
  • BaileyLevineBaileyLevine Mahomet ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    It is a beautiful day by us too! Sunny, 70's. Good football weather. The University of Illinois is having homecoming weekend and they beat Northwestern! So far they are 5 and 0 this season! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

Love from Bailey!

edited October 2011
    :-h Come on over, Buttercup! :D Nice cheering, Bailey! I have a Chiefs collar but i don't think i'll be wearing it this fall...unless i want to wear a bag over my head! :)) I think i'll just stick with my Mizzou collar! =;
  • joanne haguejoanne hague brisbane
    edited October 2011
    hello from the aussie boys and frosty giving all the ladies these:f:f;c;
  • HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ~b~ Woof, everyfur! Teddy, did you take our Indian Summer??! It's missing, and mommy is not happy! ::o

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 2011
    :-h Hey Guys! OMD still another hot day at 80! At least there is some wind today though! :D Im loving it when im on my walks, but after im back inside im just sleeping non-stop on the cool laminate floor :)) Virgie you Aussie boys are such charmers =; hehe :-h Hershey, Ooops maybe we did BOL I think we are ready to send it back though =; hehe Im looking furward to some rain!~a~
    edited October 2011
    %:D% We have rain, Teddy! Trade ya!! =;

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• mara schlangermara schlanger New York
    edited October 2011
    Hi furiends~ It is chilly --and damp here-- we thought the skeeters would be gone now that it has cooled off--but NO-- there were lots of skeeters out today~ I am going to the dogtor tomorrow for my 10 year old check up-- Hope all goes well=;=;
    edited October 2011
    HI Patrick .. it is chilly , gray and damp here also .. i have to go later this month for my physical and rabies shot .. good luck with yours !=;=;
    edited October 2011
    hi pals it cool here in aussieland which is good cause i like it cooler,it make great snuggle time with mum see when she lays on her sofa i go up and sleep and nap behind her back it so snuggly warm.
    edited October 2011
    %:D%%:D% Here's hoping all goes well at the vet, Patrick! Let us know! |:||:| Buttercuppy, always pawraying fur you, too, Sweetie! |:||:| Pepe, isn't is spring where you live? When does it start to get warm? :-k We're supposed to be having warm weather here now, but we have clouds and a storm coming in tonight. :-O That nevfur happens here in October, but Teddy has our Indian Summer! :)):)):)):))

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Patrick and Buttercup big |:| We are having Indian Summer this week and it is so beautiful (^^

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

edited October 2011
    patrick good luck at the vet from all the aussie boys and mum,hershey yes it is supposed to be spring and we have had some strange hot days but summer does not officially begin to december 1 but these cool days are unusual spring temps but me not complaining cause it is better as i said i love to snuggle with mum when it summer we all too hot and mum lies on the sheets where i lay and no room for me,geesh so i hop of and sleep in frosty's bed and then he cries cause he got nowhere to sleep and then mum gets up all cranky and irritable cause she can't sleep so i hop on the bed again.
    edited October 2011
    oh no PEPE ! it is going to be nice here for the next few days.. did you know we are having a meet up of sorts next week-end.. yep, Verns mommy from Canada, Rajas mommy from New Jersy,LP's mommy from Florida..Sedonas mommy right here in Annapolis are coming to visit MDM.. we get to visit also !;c;;c;;c;
    edited October 2011
    :)):)) Hershey I think our trade it on it's way ;) We have lots of wind, chilly breezes and dark clouds looming in |$| I like it when we have weather like this hehe Patrick i hope your check up went well |:| I also went to the Vets yesterday to talk about my ear/skin allergies, Im gonna be having home cooked venision dinners fur 4 weeks! :c9:c9
    edited October 2011
    :-O Home-cooked venison!! What kind of allergies do you have, Teddy? How do I get one?? ~a~~a~~a~

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 2011
    Teddy.. i have venison and buffalo ... but i'm still itchy ! go figure !
    edited October 2011
    :-h Enjoy all your company, Buttercup! ;c; :-h I'm gonna go to FarmFest for the next four days! Thousands of people come through and i'm sure they are there to see me! :D I'm sure i'll be very busy! |$|
    edited October 2011
    Buttercup say hello to all the company for me! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Darby that sounds like fun. Next week I go to St. Louis for my annual visit to my friends there and to go to the Doggy Olympics at Purina Farms! Teddy you are getting some fancy homecooked dinners!

Love from Bailey!

edited October 2011
    hi pals:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h this from all of us,have a great time with your meet ups and agility things and farm fesat,darby near our dog park there is a farm of sorts and they have 3 big cattle we not sure they are cows or bulls cause they always sitting eating when we pass and that is twice a day,gesh that would be nice sitting eating all the time.virgie whispers to all pepe does that anyways.Our new for the day Mum bought her first laptop today and when she gets it ready for internet we can have moree dogster time yippee
    edited October 2011
    Tell your mom congratulations on her new laptop, virgie, pepe and frosty! It is a beautiful day here again and I hope mom takes me walking in the woods again. Patrick did everything go well with your checkup?

Love from Bailey!

edited October 2011
    Bailey! My pawrents are going to St. Louis next week! I can't go. :( When are the doggy Olympics? :q Darby, the Farm Fest sounds furrific!! Post photos! Buttercup, enjoy your company! ~a~ Frosty, what kind of laptop did your mommy get? Anyone's mommy use a Mac? Mommy wishes she had hers back. :?

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 2011
    :-h:-h EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TIME ON THEIR UP COMING ADVENTURES !!! WE WILL GIVE AN UPDATE ON OUR COMPANY !! MY MOMMY USES A MAC AND LOVES IT ! =;=;=; THANK YOU STEVE JOBS.. .. MAY YOUR TALENTS CONTINUE TO BE CARRIED OUT !
    edited October 2011
    :-h Buttercup! It's so sad about Steve Jobs. Mommy loved her Mac, but now she has to use a PC fur work. :n:

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited October 2011
    Hi, everybuddy! :-h Our meowm has been driving us CRAZY! ::o She keeps bragging cuz she gets to go meet Miss Dixie Monroe and Bambi the Redneck Girl next week. %:D% We wish we could go, too, but we're not good travelers and I don't really care for people. :-/ We sure wish we could meet them, though. :D She also gets to meet Vern and Chloe's mom. %:D%