Chat Thread!

Comments

• BaileyLevineBaileyLevine Mahomet ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Oh wow! You will probably get to meet Buttercup's mom too! My mom would love to come also!

Love from Bailey!

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    :-O What did I miss? Where is this big meet-up? :? Oh well, I couldn't go anyway, I'll be at the Wag Hotel all week while my pawrents are away visiting daddy's mommy. :-h Everyfur have a great week!!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 2011
    Hershey the Doggy Olympics are on October 16th at Purina Farms. I am meeting up with my St. Louis pals there. We wish you could come and be with us!|:| Spirit of St. Louis Canine Games Hosted by the Samoyed Rescue Club, so you will see lots of dogs that look me only bigger!=;

Love from Bailey!

• Kirsty NicholKirsty Nichol Cambourne.
    edited October 2011
    |$||$| OMD i wish i could go to that meet-up! You guys have loads of fun and take lots of piccies! ;) hehe BOL Hershey! :))! We don't know what im allergic to yet :( It's no fun at all! BC :( I hope yours improves, what are you allergic too? Bailey, I haven't tried it yet but boy am i looking furward to it ~a~ hehe
  • Patty EskierskiPatty Eskierski Millersville
    edited October 2011
    BAILEY .. AND EVERYONE .. COME ON DOWN !! YOU CAN MEET RAJA THE TRAVELER ALSO ! AND LORD PIPPIN AND SEDONA !! WOOHOO !!!
  • Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited October 2011
    Buttercup, the meowm has also been bragging about meeting YOU, too! ~a~ I'm really jealous! :-/
    edited October 2011
    She wishes she could meet LP and Sedona, too :-/ but she'll only be there for a couple of days. :-k
    edited October 2011
    I am very jealous also. I would like to see all of you PLUS my St. Louis pals. I get to see Georgie, Jackson and Duffy next Sunday!;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

Love from Bailey!

edited October 2011
    But she does get to meet Vern and Chloe's mom! %:D%
  • Bernadette GoBernadette Go Pangasinan
    edited October 2011
    oh wow, somebody meeting somebody....and then a st loiuis canine games....super awesome....,pictures for us ok?????wed love to see them........were juz here reading everyfurs chat......=;
    edited October 2011
    :-h My pawrents are in St. Louis now, but they'll be home befure the 16th. Someday I'd love to go to the doggie Olympics! Rani, I'm with you, just hangin' at home reading about my pals' adventures! %:D%%:D%%:D%

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited October 2011
    Bailey .. were jealous you get to see Georgie and Jackson and Duffy !send them hugs from us !|:||:|
  • joanne haguejoanne hague brisbane
    edited October 2011
    :-$:-$:-$ don't tell mum this please,she went out to her friend's houise and left us behind she sdaifd that have 2 kitties a mean one and a noice one,the mean one is always on the prowl for someone to bite so we could not go the other one is always hiding,well anyway we got to play ourtside and frosty ate ome more of mum's carpet while she was out and she not noticed it o play we beg of you not to tell her,frosty is going tomorrow for a grooming me lucky i miss out,almost feel sorry for little bro
  • CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Is there a thread for us to post our birthdays? :-k Abbie, Charlie, and Toto
  • CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I saw link to old Birthday threads, I hope we posted in right threads.
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    :-h I think once a month there is a reminder post in the messages for birthday's ;P It's super that many fur's and people get to meet :5 Take a lot of pictures pal's and post them!! :D

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Angel_LexiAngel_Lexi Duluth,MN ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Abbie it's on the main page but I'll bump it up for you Sweetie! It's awesome that some furs get to meet! Can't wait to see the photos.
  • Bernadette GoBernadette Go Pangasinan
    edited October 2011
    hello pepe.,...,.shhh....my lips are sealed.....duhhh....did the carpet taste good?as in you dismembered the parts? wooof wooof.....i love doing that too....but juz the papers, the boxes,the tissues,m and the plastics..,all of the,....i tear them to million pieces.....wooof wooof.....oh,mgrooming tomorrow for frosty....awesome,its our bath day tomorrow too,i love taking a bath..,,.=;
  • DarbyandRileyCorgisDarbyandRileyCorgis Mountain View ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    :-h Evening pals! I had a blast at FarmFest and got loads of attention! :D Hope you're all having a wonderful week! |$|
    edited October 2011
    :-h Darby !! glad you had a great time !
    edited October 2011
    That is great Darby! I am getting ready for my meetup in St. Louis this weekend. I was sent for grooming yesterday! I need to find something to roll in outside to get rid of this smell the groomer gave me!

Love from Bailey!

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    BOL Bailey :)) I like the dirt and wet grass ;c;

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

edited October 2011
    yesterday mum had a huge tumy ache and could not type for us but today she much better she was even playing with her ipad and new mac computer,so i supposse she feeling better.tnight we expecting severe thunderstorms so may not be arounbd for awhile,we can see the sky from here it is an real black colour ok pals have a good day and see you later:-h:-h:-h
    edited October 2011
    Virgie, glad your Mummy is feeling better =; Hope those storms aren't too bad fur you guys! |:|
  • mara schlangermara schlanger New York
    edited October 2011
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h I get a bad skeeter bite on my paw--so now I am limping and my paw hurts and it is red and itchy-- I may have to go to the dogtor--but meanwhile Mom is carrying me around and giving me lots of extra hugs and treats |:||:|
    edited October 2011
    :-h Bailey, my pawrents say it's furry nice in St. Louis! You'll be coming as they are going! :? Patrick, I hope your paw is better! |:| Virgie, I'm glad your mommy is better! Be careful in those thunderstorms! :-O I'm looking forward to seeing my pawrents again tomorrow!! |$||$||$|

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• DarbyandRileyCorgisDarbyandRileyCorgis Mountain View ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    :-h Have fun this weekend, Bailey! |$| May i suggest you roll in some ripe roadkill to enhance your odor! :D
    edited October 2011
    HI PALS WE HAVE HAD ANOTHER STORM YESTERDAY AND THIS AM NOW WE GOING TO GET ANOTHER ONE THIS PM.oopsy sorry please i don't want one this morning i climbed over mum's tummy and laid on it whit was storming and she only got like 2 hrs sleep and will be going to work soon,geesh i am so scared of them and frosty no help my litle bro just sleeps thropugh them
    edited October 2011
    |:| Patrick hope your paw is feeling better? |:| Im so excited fur Halloween, are any of you guys dressing up this year? %:D%
    edited October 2011
    |:||:| Pepe and Patrick |:||:| :-h Teddy, my pawrents nevfur make me dress up. Sometimes I'll wear a bandanna, but I don't have a Howloweenie one. :? On the other paw, I just had surgery to take a bump off my neck and my whole head is wrapped up in bandages to keep me from scritching my stitches! Maybe I can go as a mummy!! :)):)):))

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page