Royal Member of the Day, Honoring Royal Dogs and Cats since 2008.

BaileyLevineBaileyLevine Mahomet ✭✭✭✭
Our Royal Member of the Day thread appears to be missing! This is upsetting since this has been used daily for at least the last 4 years. Until the mystery of the missing thread is solved, we will use this new thread!

Love from Bailey!

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Holey crap...not just fleas...I think we have thieves....where are out threads

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Just got a message from one of my other groups that the group threads are gone ::o now I come here and these are gone too ::o I will go look at some more groups
    edited March 2013
    Everything is gone in the forums too::o

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• GraceGrace ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    get the life boats!!!! and the Krations! wheres Banners! when we need her???

_Dogs Welcome,People Tolerated _

• Steve GreenSteve Green Crystal ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Where did everything go? :-O:-O
  • GraceGrace ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    theres been a "bot" posting spam threads ,mainly in the food&nutriten forum, the tech dogs have been working overtime trying to get rid of them. poor lori has been deleteing threads till she just cant delete any more, I think they may have gone a little overboard

• edited March 2013
    Maybe things are getting better...just checked the silly forum and all of it's threads are there.
    edited March 2013
    Yup.....I even went to moderate the group forums to see if there was anything listed and they are all gone everything

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• AbbyAbby Windber ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    there are so many people hangin on by a thread around dogster..this is not going to be good...if people have to rebuild groups they will be gone...this is just not good so are the threads gone forever..... I found about 5 other groups...big groups...and groups with lots of memories, please say the threads will be recovered?????
  • GraceGrace ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    nothing has been barked in the watchdog group all threads are gone from the loss thread

• BaileyLevineBaileyLevine Mahomet ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Announcing the Royal Member of the Day and ruler of the PDPC kingdom for March 12th! This pup is 7 years old today. He loves long walks, hanging out with the big dogs in the neighborhood and learning things. He knows many tricks and has been featured in magazines and in a commercial. Max The Trickster Congratulations and Happy Birthday Max! Max's Page

Love from Bailey!

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Congrats and Happy birthday Max ;P;P;P;P;P
  • Patty EskierskiPatty Eskierski Millersville
    edited March 2013
    ;P;P MAX !! Happy Birthday and congrats on your royal day !|bb||bb|
  • Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, Ohio
    edited March 2013
    Congratulations, Max |bb| and happy birthday! ;P :P :b: You look awfully cute in your St. Patrick's Day outfit, Your Highness! :h: Love, Bizkit and family
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations, Max, and happy birthday! Love the hat!%:D% ;c;;c;;c;;P;P|bb|;P;P;c;;c;;c;
  • CotyRileyIzziGriffeyCotyRileyIzziGriffey San Diego ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Congrats and Happy Birthday Max :P:P:P
  • HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    =D>=D>;P Condogulations and Happy Barkday, Max!! ;P;P:P|$|

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• IWANTTODELETEACCOUNTIWANTTODELETEACCOUNT Little River ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Congrats, Max! You are such a handsome dude! Have a Very Happy Birthday, pal! ;P;P;P;P|bb||bb||bb|:P:P:P
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    ~a~ Congrats and Happy Birthday Max ;P Have a very Happy Royal day sweet boy :P

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• edited March 2013
    Congrats and Happy Birthday Max ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;:f:f:f:f
  • edited March 2013
    Happy birthday Max! & congratulations.. ;P ;P |:| |:| |/h/|
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday Max ! Hope it was a good day ;P;P;P
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations Max - hope you enjoyed your spot in the limelight today;P|bb||:||$|;c; and Happy Birthday|bb|;P|:||$|:P
  • ShelbyChadGeorgeShelbyChadGeorge Stockton ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    ;P:P;PCONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!;P:P;P We hope you had a PAWSOME DAY ruling PDPC'S KINGDOM!!!|/h/||/h/|~d.. Hugs George Merry and Family

Shelby, Chad, Georgie P.P.Pie, Sweet Caroline, Neddy, Buddy TMB and Bobie (a.k.a.Daniel)
    No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.

ShelbyChadGeorge

edited March 2013
    Announcing the Royal Member of the Day and ruler of the PDPC kingdom for March 13th! This pup enjoys being stroked, being with mom, going for car rides and taking walks to the pond. Kinzie Royal Member of the Day Congratulations Kinzie! Kinzie's Page

Love from Bailey!

• CharlieAbbieTotoStarCharlieAbbieTotoStar Burkburnett ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Congratulations Kinzie! ;P;P;P;P
  • edited March 2013
    Wooohooo! Congratulations, Kinzie! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Patty EskierskiPatty Eskierski Millersville
    edited March 2013
    ;c;;c; KINZIE !! congrats and enjoy the royal spotlight !;c;;c;
  • HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    :(( I guess we're not getting the old thread back, huh Bailey? Oh well, we can still celebrate! =D>=D>=D> Condogulations, Kinzie!! Enjoy your royal day!! :h::h::h:

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited March 2013
    I don't know about the old thread yet Winkie! In the meantime, life goes on! =; I would like it back for sentimental reasons but we will just work around problems that are out of our control!:?

Love from Bailey!