Are there any mods left on this website?

2»

Comments

• Alexa TravisAlexa Travis Birmingham, AL
    edited 24 March, 2015
    Seems my expectations were set too high, the "dog house" remains a fond memory of the past! Great job Dogster.
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 24 March, 2015
    Mulder, I'm getting really annoyed with that person too. They must have some kind of self esteem thing going on. I kind of feel sorry for them. Not only do they give lousy advice, they have to keep posting on threads that are done and gone.............:-/ :n:
    edited 3 April, 2015
    In the spirit of April fools, I think we should all include our "official" titles as our post signatures as well. Mulder Certified 100% Sick of this
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 1 April, 2015
    Jax Certified 100% No Use for "Prattling on and Drivel"
  • edited 2 April, 2015
    I go along with this. Toto, licensed to understand bull poopy!
    edited 3 April, 2015
    How quick they are to remove us big bad meannie's comments, yet so many others sat on this forum and others for days until anything was done. Hmmm :-k Mulder Administrator of Funny Business Suspicions
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 5 April, 2015
    Koby President of "Alleged, No Use for Poaching Other Peoples Words, without credit".
    edited 5 April, 2015
    Ok, now I'm REALLY suspicious. Suddenly there are mods back on this site? Or the ones that were around before are actually paying attention? Because I sure as heck don't remember this level of efficiency in cleaning up posts when the forums here were being harassed. WHAT on earth gives?
  • edited 6 April, 2015
    Love your titles :) I think we should change our mottoes for under our picture too. :)
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 6 April, 2015
    Good Idea Sarah. I'll think about it........ I wonder how quickly we'd get kicked off. BOL! :))!
  • edited 6 April, 2015
    try it and find out ;) Just kidding, we'd miss you!
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 6 April, 2015
    LOLOL...............
    edited 6 April, 2015
    No, please don't leave me here alone with them :)) This site needs SOME sanity!
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 7 April, 2015
    Sanity? What's that mean on this site? ;)
    edited 16 April, 2015
    Hah, well, "more sane" than the funny business going on right now. I continue to assert that dogster must REALLY be hurting for membership to allow these shenanigans to continue unchecked. And this post editing business is frankly ridiculous. BAN someone continuously plagiarizing materials and making inflammatory posts, or at they very least, completely delete their posts.... going back and editing them to make it LOOK like the person posting was actually following the rules is INSULTING. Get it together mods.
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 9 April, 2015
    Ditto Mulder.....=; It's a shame this site is only a fraction of what it used to be.......:?
  • edited 10 April, 2015
    I've contacted Andrew... we'll see what he has to offer about being misquoted!!!
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 11 April, 2015
    Toto, =;
  • Bunny_PrincesseLilyCGNBunny_PrincesseLilyCGN bathurst ✭✭✭
    edited 11 April, 2015
    Well, dang,looks like I missed all the fun! Bunny "too stubborn and optimistic to leave dogster"
  • DeaDea NH ✭✭✭
    edited 12 April, 2015
    Welcome back Bunny! ~b~
2»