Have 2 high energy pups and want a third. Any advice or stories about adding a new member will be g

Catherine PippinCatherine Pippin roanokePosts: 406Member
We have 2 MinPins that are our world! I realy want a third but fear I may have to grow another arm! Can anyone give advice, good or bad, about adding a third MinPin? Iv been having dreams about him.PS I work part time at night so Im ALWAYS with my pups!

Best Answers

• Sabrina WyantSabrina Wyant DallasPosts: 4,435Member
    Accepted Answer
    If you have enough love and money to devote to a dog. I don't see why not to get 3 dogs. I mean if you take them on walks, and your not just getting a dog to get a dog, if you know what I mean. But yeah if you can do all that, go for it! I have 5 dogs and I'm wanting more!! :D Good Luck!
  • Allie LumAllie Lum TorontoPosts: 1,587Member
    Accepted Answer
    If your doggies are puppies, then maybe you should wait until they mature a little so they aren't so crazy, so then you'll have more time for your next pup. The down side to that is that its usually easier to introduce puppy to puppy then dog to puppy, unless your pups are really dog friendly, then that shouldn't be too much of a problem. If you really, really want another one now, then I think it would be fine too. It's a personal preference though, if you get one now, then you might not have as much free time on your hands, but if you wait, you'll have more free time. If your already crazy busy, then is it really fair bringing another pup into the situation? If your not, then go right ahead! And remember: Always be the pack leader! Best of luck!