We Want to Hear From You!

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 63,690Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other paw, I love that the images we browse for now show up as themselves, so you don't have to Preview to be sure they fit!  AND it makes them easy to copy!  Thank you  @DogsterAdmin!  

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 196,103Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is good @DogsterAdmin! You are doing a Pawsome job!!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• DogsterAdminDogsterAdmin Posts: 101Administrator admin
    Thanks to everyone here!!! We are working on more updates, and hopefully will have a few more things in place next week or the week after! @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon — are you still having issues with photos? Could you PM me with screenshots showing me exactly what happens?  <3  
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,563Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Walker_Alexandria and @DogsterAdmin .. the links when copy/pasted used to just become the pics. I just can't go through uploading every time. I hope it gets sorted

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

Evfurrything seems to be working well fur us.    Today we noticed that we can re-size a photo after we copy it into a post!  That's amazing, because we sometimes serve up GINORMOUS burgers at Hershey's Place, BOL!!!  Now they'll fit on the screen! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Just fine for us to. I did notice that if I don't put the word and between posting pictures they are coming out beside each other. But they used to come out under each other. But I can post pictures and emotions and that is wonderful!! Thank you @DogsterAdmin for all you are doing!! But are you working on an up button for we get to the bottom of a page ? So we can get to the top faster then scrolling up? I'm spoiled  :)  

Author Unknown

I know how to get to the top fast @Walker_Alexandria!  When you're at the bottom of the page, just click on the previous page number.  It takes you right to the top of that page, where you can then click on the group name.  Boom!  :)

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WOOF! Thank you @Hershey

Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,642Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup we still need the top of page button.   Mom doesn't like having to think too much in the morning LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Thanks all! I'll ask about adding a top of the page button :) 
    WOOF!! 

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 6,752Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
     @DogsterAdmin ; HELP!  I was away from the site for a day or two and when I logged in tonight I can't get to most of the threads and groups I have been following.  I see notifications where others have been posting in them but all I get when I try to go is a page saying 

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

edited February 21
    @Pippi I got it this afternoon after a pal told me about it.  Looks like it's working now, though.  @DogsterAdmin, were you working on something?

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones PhoenixPosts: 57,864Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We STILL can't get in!!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

edited February 21
    Oh, @Pippi and @The_Wild_Ones I can get into Dogel Diner and here, but not PDPC or any other Groups.  So maybe it's Groups but not Forums or Profiles.   

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 6,752Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you are right @Hershey .  I cannot get into discussions or threads in any group that I belong to.  Not even ones that I am the admin for the group.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@DogsterAdmin same for many of us. We can get on Profile pages and the Forums but not in the group's. We are waiting to hear something from you  :)

Author Unknown

It seems to be working for me so far.  Maybe it's fixed ???

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOO HOO!! We can get back in the groups!! Thank you @DogsterAdmin for whatever you did!! 

Author Unknown

Hi everyone! You should be able to get back into groups — let me know if you have any further issues. Apologies for the complications! 
    Thank you @DogsterAdmin<3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

OH OH OH We have some ideas that might help peeps navigate the site better.

First can we have a way to organize our favorites/bookmarks.   Be able to put them into categories like pet profiles, favorite forums or questions.  And then at the side where it say bookmarks have the categories listed.

Also on the side where it says groups can we either have it say my groups or a separate link that says my groups,  I know that the group link takes you to all groups including your own but I don't think some people realize that. Then can we have the number of groups that we are in listed.

Also move my groups to the top of the list and maybe in a little larger font so that peeps can find it easier.  The two main part of the old Dogster were the profiles and the groups.   Making them easier to find might keep more people playing 

Oh and your own Pet profiles should show first in the list so that peeps can find the easiest 
    Maybe even a separate link on the side for the pet profile/bookmarks

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited February 22
    Love your suggestions @Sandy_Kramer_etc 
    Something very cool is showing how many post's we've made after your name and location!!

Author Unknown

edited February 22

Eats Duplicate post Yum

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,563Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think I would prefer to have less gimmicks (like how many posts made !) and more real substance .. like pet pages.

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

Both,like how many posts made could bring in new and old members  :)  It's never going to be what it was. But at least it's here  B)

Author Unknown

@DogsterAdmin any news on lengthening that Username allowance please ? I still need 2 more spaces !

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

Hey @Sandy_Kramer_etc — thanks for those suggestions! I'll bring them up in the next meeting. @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon — I'll bring it up again, but this might be the limit.  :/
    Ok another suggestion I realize you already have a large wish list to work on.   But can we get a translator.   There seems to be a lot more non English speaking members then we used to 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Thanks @Sandy_Kramer_etc! I believe there is something that might work for this and I'll bring it up to our dev team this week.