Hi from Pippi, Cheeky, Dutchess and (angel) Pixie

13»

Comments

• Mickey PierceMickey Pierce Norman ✭✭✭

Like your dogopoly game! Reminds me of the old dogster days (here's Boogie)

• The_Wild_OnesThe_Wild_Ones Phoenix ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mickey Pierce and @Irina, good to see you here!!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Rainbow Bridge Day - July 15
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Rainbow Bridge Day - May 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 5
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5
    Rainbow Bridge Day - June 19

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭

Oh how fun @Mickey Pierce

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭✭

Pippi!!!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Thank you @Hershey . We celebrated tonight with a sardine after supper. Yum!

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Kentucky_LadiesKentucky_Ladies Ocala ✭✭✭✭

Happy Gotcha Day Pippi

Thank you @Kentucky_Ladies !

• Oh, my stars and garters...we don't think Dogster has changed for the better. This is so less being our dog-selves. 1 profile picture?! We loved our old profiles, lots of stuff to decorate with.

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not better at all and that is very sad :(

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

I think it's better in lots of ways. I can use any kind of photo or smiley or anything I want in group posts. It's way easier to post photos in groups and on my Welcome Page. The Admins are way more helpful than we had fur a long time. I keep getting badges and stickers, and sometimes I don't even know why, BOL!! The only worse things are, not being able to send pressies to my pals, and all my pals who aren't coming back. But I can make new pals. I am mywoof here, just like I was on the old Dogster, and so is Winkie!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

edited 5 December, 2017

Winkie barks:
    See? It's me Winkie!! I have my furry own Welcome page!

@Pippi, we're sorry to be posting all this on your page, but I don't think @TessaAndFitz have their own Welcome pages yet.

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Oh, we like that you can tag others, too! Wish they would let dogs and cats play together, though!! We have two Fancypants Cafes!! All the groups that had both are now split in two! PDPC, Wuving Paws, Dogpark, etc!

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

Post away everyone. I have to admit I forget to come to this page to post lots of pics and things. I must get better about that. I miss some things about the old dogster when it comes to my personal pages, but I find groups easier to do things now. And I agree that is has been nice to see the admins listening and responding. Perhaps in time more will come back. And like you said @Hershey I'm happy to make new friends, too. In fact I already have since dogster is back up and running.

@Pippi we have a few new pals here but it seems they dont come back
    Just not the same anymore. dogs and cats are seperated and that is sad. Mommy has posted our cats on this site at a couple groups but its just not fun at all

Author Unknown

@Walker_Alexandria I, too, wish and hope they can make it where the dogs and cats could play together. Maybe if we all start asking for that or for updates on a weekly basis. Hehe. I also have to agree that I wish more of the old crew would come back. I keep hoping some will, but some won't. I have realized in some cases the pups have passed away and the pawrents have found other ways to connect with people. And in other cases they were young families who now have kids and the kids are their main focus at this point.
    . . .
    On the reverse side though it is encouraging to get here after missing a day and see I have missed 70 posts. I find I am good to visit the threads I have bookmarked, but don't tend to go to the group pages and see what is going on in the other threads any more. I really wish we could bookmark the group instead. And I need to learn or train myself to look in threads where new members might be showing up. Funny, isn't it? I find I use the site rather differently than I did with the old site.

Oh, we agree, @Pippi! We just go to our bookmarked threads, instead of the group, and who knows what we are missing??

Rubio's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - March 25
    Gotcha Day - June 12
    Ranger's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - February 18
    Sparkle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 4
    Gotcha Day - July 18
    Tango's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - April 6
    Blaze's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - July 27
    Gotcha Day - October 31
    Belle's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - February 6
    Gotcha Day - March 28
    Daisy's Welcome Page*
    Birthday - May 5
    Gotcha Day - May 5

@Pippi I go to my bookmarks then go to the group's. Princess Divas & Prince Charmings, Pets That Love Fun, Furiends Furever and Dogel Diner. Then check some pages. I wonder how long the site will be in beta testing?

Author Unknown

Good question @Walker_Alexandria . I need to get in the habit of going to the group after going to a bookmarked page. I know I can do that, and I know I can add link on my profile page, but would love the convenience of bookmarking a group. Just more steps the other way, and seems backwards to me. But got to go with the flow and make use of what is available. hehe

I do the same thing, go to a bookmarked thread and then use that as a springboard to other threads in that group. Bookmarking the groups would make more sense. I wish the group lists were alphabetized, too. I have a lot of fun in the little circle I'm running around in here, but I don't get out much! BOL!!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

13»