Barroooo 2 U from Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux (4basenjibratz)

4basenjibratz4basenjibratz Pasadena ✭✭✭
edited October 3 in Welcome

Hey!
It's us - four basenjis with an Edge.
We are testing out the Welcome Page. Can you see us???

paws frantically

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
"We are Basenjis with an Edge"

Tagged:

Comments

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭

Woof @4basenjibratz! I see you!!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz Pasadena ✭✭✭

<3 Hi! We're just getting our paws wet....not that we like getting out paws wet. But we are trying to love this new dogster.

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Yay you have a page....

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Yes, we have a page...now what?
    Rookie: I don't understand why banners! gets an extra picture while I have to share one wiff Ryker. I'm the baby wiff the balls in the family!

You can make a page for each dog... Not the same as the old dogster, but its a start... And you can still have the family page. I am hoping eventually the pages will be more like the old pet pages, but this is what we have for now

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Here is one of Talker's archived pages that you can use.. if you click on banner's link on talkers page you will get her archived page and it you look at the top of the screen you will see a mini calendar so that you can see what other dates it was archived

web.archive.org/web/20150303141528/http://dogster.com/dogs/126087

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Banners!:
    thumps Rookie over the head

It's because I CAN!

Sandy, I wish that these screens were more colorful. Its....so....unpink. It's very bland. Do you think you can add that to the wish list for the dogster crew to maybe jazz up the colors around here?

Mom mentioned in the new poll thread that we were hoping the Welcome pages would evolve into something that looks more like our old profile pages with a separate place for pictures etc.... No comments yet, but hopefully our new watchdog will see it. Mom hints a lot about things she would like to see BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Sandy!!! Thank you for the link for the way back machine. I've just been sitting here at work reading Talker's old diaries and i am having loads of flashbacks. Thank you so much for finding him in that machine.
    How do I find Savannah's?

edited October 11

You are very welcome... :)
    On Talker's page click on Banners! link just like you would have on the original dogster it should take you to her page. If not let me know and I will get you the link

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

BanCam Movie Review - The Mountain Between Us

Banners: I finally allowed the boyz to use the BanCam to view their first movie. Using our mom’s head as a means to mount the BanCam, we all proceeded to watch this new release starring a pup with a screen name as “Dog” or sometimes called “Walter’s Dog”. I have to express my dismay about how the producer, director and writer of this movie could not EVEN bother to properly name this pup for this movie. I later found out his real name is actually Austin. I plan to have Talker write my letter of complaint to all of the above.
    But back to the movie. This is a movie about a nameless Dog, a woman photojournalist named Alex and a Neurosurgeon named Ben; oh and a pilot but his main part was to crash the plane which he did and then he was gone. So the plane crashes in Utah's high high mountains and there are three survivors but it’s the dog that takes the lead in this high altitude drama.
    Dog has the job of keeping Ben and Alex alive. He is both a full throttle heater and a fierce fighter of mountain lions and a bad bunny chaser. I found myself glued to the screen enthralled by his performance! Dog never broke character and he carried his fellow actors throughout the entire movie. I totally believed him when he was acting like he was freezing in snow and laughed when he bounced thru the deep snow in play. I know that my mom had a few tears in her eyes during one part when we thought Dog was a goner because I had to quickly wipe the BanCam screen of her tears. Dog’s performance in this movie was so believable!
    It’s been quite some time since we have seen a canine in a movie and I am glad that Hollywood is getting smart when it comes to casting. I totally understand why this role went to a Golden Labrador instead of a Basenji—a basenji would never tolerate the extremely cold temperatures— we don’t skate on thin ice, there is no way we would be bouncy and upbeat as we slogged thru high snow for weeks AND WE AIN’T HAPPY CAMPERS IF WE DO NOT EAT A FEW TIMES A DAY plus snacks!
    On a scale of 1 to 5, I give this movie 5 frosted kibbles!
    Banners!

Morning Banners!.
    "Watchdog" responded to your posts about the games and the diaries... Mom told him how we would like the diaries to be and he is gonna see about a separate game thread. Hopefully they will understand what mom wrote BOL.. sometime she is not as articulate as she thinks she is.
    Anyway its a beautiful day here today.. Mom is cleaning and trying to do a little more halloweenie decorating.. Hopefully it will be appropriately spooky by the big Day BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭

Thanks fur the review, Banners! We'll be sure that mommy and daddy know what a good dog movie this is!! I hope the BanCam will be a regular feature in your Diary! Maybe it could even be a Discussion thread of its furry own!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

oh...here's the place.
    Ryker: Mom took some new pictures of me and rookie the other day. Finally! I was beginning to think I was being seen as a puppy. I'm pretty full grown now. Here is a pic of Rookie. He's being serious.

Here's a pic of me looking serious. I'm wearing Talker's collar because Rookie ripped mine up. So don't confuse me wiff Unkle Talker.