If you want help finding your Archived Dogster pages.

Comments

• Kriselda GrayKriselda Gray Kansas CityPosts: 6Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the comments about Xander. If hurts, but he's not suffering and he'll be reunited with Tasha. :)

On editing, I don't appear to have the gear. Maybe you have to have posted a certain number of posts before you get that ability?
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 196,103Member ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kriselda Gray I'm not sure about the gear but I had seen another person mention that to. Maybe @DogsterAdmin can answer that. You could message him. Just click on @DogsterAdmin and it should take you to his page and you can message him there. Should be a thing ion the upper right hand side for messaging.

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• DogsterAdminDogsterAdmin Posts: 101Administrator admin

Thanks! @Kriselda Gray — can you send me a screenshot of your editing screen and I'll look into it?

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,642Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Bumping up over the spam

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Laura Barrett-BacheLaura Barrett-Bache Posts: 154Member
    Oh dear! Is Dogster set up all differently now? Obviously it's been ages since I've visited but I would love to access the profile and posts of Sukie aka Sukie Lou Phalanges, our Carolina Dog! Thank you for any help you can provide...
    Hello @Laura Barrett-Bache  @Sandy_Kramer_etc is very good at helping people find their archived pages  :)

Author Unknown

Laura, I will put you on my list.    I found a slightly better system for searching and having more luck though it may still take at least a few days for me to find them 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited February 12

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• roscorosco Posts: 52,819Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    Glad you could find it for her mom, and I loved reading Sukie's arrival story and bio 
    :)
    Bumping up for people still looking for pups.   still adding names when I have time 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Roxana ReagonRoxana Reagon Posts: 44Member
    Hi Sandy!  Could you please help me find my dogs' pages?  1.) Black Standard Poodle named Simba, died May 23, 2012.  2.) English Springer Spaniel named Lily, born May 14, 2012, still living.  I'm also trying to find my cats 1.) Black and white "tuxedo" cat named Chango, died 2012, photo shown with wings and a rainbow.  2.) White diluted calico shorthair (mostly white with calico ears and ringed tail) named Mia. Born 2011. Still living.  Thanks so very much for all your help.  I certainly appreciate the effort. ~~~ Roxana in Mexico

edited March 14
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc , @Roxana Reagon would like your help  :) they are the best at finding Archived pages!!

Author Unknown

• Robin PetriccaRobin Petricca Posts: 2Member
    I've just come back to dogster and found I can't locate my old data and pics. I definitely had 3 dogs listed, Frankie, Jack, and Lucy and possibly a 4th dog, Billy Joe. Can you please help?
    Hi Sandy!  Could you please help me find my dogs' pages?  1.) Black Standard Poodle named Simba, died May 23, 2012.  2.) English Springer Spaniel named Lily, born May 14, 2012, still living.  I'm also trying to find my cats 1.) Black and white "tuxedo" cat named Chango, died 2012, photo shown with wings and a rainbow.  2.) White diluted calico shorthair (mostly white with calico ears and ringed tail) named Mia. Born 2011. Still living.  Thanks so very much for all your help.  I certainly appreciate the effort. ~~~ Roxana in Mexico

I put you on my list :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

I've just come back to dogster and found I can't locate my old data and pics. I definitely had 3 dogs listed, Frankie, Jack, and Lucy and possibly a 4th dog, Billy Joe. Can you please help

The only place you can now see your old pages is on the way back machine.  They could not save them on dogster.  If you give me the breeds of your babies.   I will do my best to find their archive pages for you.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Robin PetriccaRobin Petricca Posts: 2Member
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Thanks! Frankie and Jack are definitely listed as German Shepherd. Lucy maybe border collie/German Shepherd. If Billy Joe is on there maybe lab/wolfhound/schnauzer. I joined way back...early 2000's. Frankie is turning 16 today and I wanted to grab some old puppy pics.

I can tell you that she had "cousins" on there. Molly (or Mollie) / Rottweiler, Reggie / Cocker Spaniel.

Thanks so much!!
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc

Thanks! Frankie and Jack are definitely listed as German Shepherd. Lucy maybe border collie/German Shepherd. If Billy Joe is on there maybe lab/wolfhound/schnauzer. I joined way back...early 2000's. Frankie is turning 16 today and I wanted to grab some old puppy pics.

I can tell you that she had "cousins" on there. Molly (or Mollie) / Rottweiler, Reggie / Cocker Spaniel.

Thanks so much!!
    Ok I have added you too my list... Not sure how long it will take... some pop up quickly other's take a while 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Steph BlancoSteph Blanco Posts: 1Member

Hi There,  Can you help me find my three babies?  Mack - Boston Terrier, Indigo - Boston Terrier and Cody - Boston Terrier/Pug.  I searched through the spreadsheet you kindly put together but could not find any of them :(  Thank you so much in advance.  Best, Steph

Hi There,  Can you help me find my three babies?  Mack - Boston Terrier, Indigo - Boston Terrier and Cody - Boston Terrier/Pug.  I searched through the spreadsheet you kindly put together but could not find any of them :(  Thank you so much in advance.  Best, Steph

I will put you on my search list :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Also be advised the worksheet is a work in progress.   I try to add as often as possible whenever life does not intrude LOL.   Someday I may have all the dogs listed 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• pleas hep me find mine I lost a lot of pictures and many of my kids from then have passed , both feline and k9 came back to day because I remembered the account and was devastated to find them all gone  
    pleas hep me find mine I lost a lot of pictures and many of my kids from then have passed , both feline and k9 came back to day because I remembered the account and was devastated to find them all gone  
    I need names and breeds at the very least in order to start looking 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

http://web.archive.org/web/20140211174330/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/962512   Cody
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140210021438/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/962508  Indigo
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140211101740/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/254970  Mack... Puppy pic
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140212043706/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/254971 Mack 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We now have 7560 numbers on the list.  :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOW!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc you are Pawtastic!!

Author Unknown

Sandy and Kramer,  you are absolutely amazing! I wish we could give you some sort of award for all the work you are doing for  misplaced furs. 
    A-Paws! A-Paws! A-Paws!
    P.S.  which of your family members is that a picture of?  Very good looking pup! I  love the coloring. 

Oh that is Duchess... She doesn't get much chat time.... LOL... 
    Mom says she really wishes there were a faster way to do the numbers... I makes her feel good when someone finds there baby's pics.   That is all the reward she needs 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Tell Duchess I gave her a wolf-whistle at that photo. 
    I know  the members really appreciate you finding their pages 
     <3 
  • Melissa CaldwellMelissa Caldwell Posts: 2Member
    Please help me find my babies... Harry-Jack (Parson) Russell/Beagle Mix born on Oct 31
    Cuddle Bug- Rottweiler/ Chow Chow Mix
    Butterfly Kisses-Blue Heeler/ Beagle Mix Born on April 2
    Sugar (RIP)- I'm not sure her exact name brown fur
    Max-Brussels griffon
    Duke Duke- Husky
    I'm not sure who else I had on there but once you find one page it should show the rest of he family...
    Thank you for taking your time to find them... I don't have any pictures left and I only have my Cuddle Bug left...
                                                          Sincerely, Melissa from Columbus, OH