Where are the pics of my dogs ????

Lucien PYCLucien PYC Geneva ✭✭

Member of Dogster since 2006, I posted some pics of my dogs and am unable to find them out today. Where are they ???

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

When did you post the pictures of your dogs. If you are looking for the old profile pages from the old dogster they are no longer available except those archived on the way back machine.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Lucien PYCLucien PYC Geneva ✭✭

I used to post pictures of my dogs for 10 years or so and enjoyed a lot to see them and to see my dogs lots of friends. Where are they?? I'm very disappointed by the new site and, unless my pics come back, will leave Dogster and strongly recommend people not to participate to Dogster anymore. To stay polite, I'm very very disappointed !!!

• Greta SpringerGreta Springer Irvine ✭✭

I too had picture of my Dogs and now they are passed away, and I also wrote a blog about them and would love to read it again. Why would the site do this to pet owners????