What happened to the old dogster site?

What happened to it?

Answers

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭

Died of old age, crashed and burned. It got so broken, it just couldn't be fixed. :( But we have high hopes fur this one!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Sandy aka Thumper
    They are working really hard to make this one at least similar to the old one... we at least have the old threads even if you are not sure which dog was barking and if you want to see your old profiles. MOST of them were saved to the way back machine so you may be able to get some of your old pictures and diary entries. We were very sad that more could not be saved, but it is what it is

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

This new Dogster is coming along good. The Admin does listen to your concerns and ideas :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown