Where are my blogs and pic of my dogs?

Greta SpringerGreta Springer Irvine ✭✭

They both passed away early this year (16) and (17) years old; I had posted pics and a blog about them and now they are gone? Why would you do this to pet owners?

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10

I am very sorry your dogs passed @Greta Springer The old site was to broken to fix. This takes getting used to. You can post pictures on your Welcome page from your computer. If you know the ID# @Sandy_Kramer_etc can help find your Archived pages. She might also be able help if she knows what breed your dogs were.

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Greta I would need the dogs names and breeds and I might be able to find their old numbers and then I might then be able to find the archived pages. There have been a few that have been elusive but most have shown up

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born