Puppy wee training

Hi,
We have a cavachon girl named belle who is 12 weeks old now. We want to start slowing edging her to the door to do her business and wondering if anyone has tips. We have puppy mats which we now have started to remove some but she goes in the place they originally were in. I have seen sprays at pets at home and wonder if these also help. Appreciate any advice on this please.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Instead of removing the pads... simply move them a little closer to the door each day.
    Also put one outside and try to take her out more often. Once she starts using the one outside then you can maybe remove the ones inside
    Anyplace where she had accidents inside need to be cleaned really well. Use baking soda to help remove any smell. Any lingering odor will tempt her to go again in that area

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born