My dog's pages - where are they?

I would very much like to see my dog's pages from wherever they were saved to in 2014. Of course, I don't have their ID's, I didn't know I would need them for something like this. Please advise how to find them: Shelby (Rottweiler), Sarge (Rottweiler), Jasmine (Rottweiler), Jake (Rottweiler) and Hunter (Golden Retriever). Received no notification of this change. The last notification I received was that the site would not be changing under new ownership as reflected in the e-mail I received in 2014.

" We have big news!
Dear Dogsters and Catsters,

We are proud to announce that I-5 Publishing, the owners of Cat Fancy, Dog Fancy, and Rescue Me magazines, have purchased Dogster and Catster. With an already diverse portfolio of pet-centric properties, I-5 Publishing understands pets, and specifically the sense of community we have all worked so hard to create.

Going forward, I-5 Publishing will continue to support our community, provide a support structure to expand, and leverage our expertise as the go-to source for all things dog and cat. In addition, our site infrastructure will get the support and upgrades that have been long overdue."

Anyway I am very sad and really have no use for dogster or catster in their present form but would love to be able to have my pet's stories and pictures. I paid a lot of money to be able to upload lots of pictures to share with other dog owners, needless to say I am very sad.

Please help.
Thank you.

Comments