Is CBD oil bad for my pets?

Pet's name: Tommy
Pet's Hometown: Tx
Pet's Birthday: Nov 10, 2012
Pet's Gender: Male
A little more about my pet(s):

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Depends on what you want to use it for... It should only be prescribed by a vet and then it should only be as directed. Dogs can die from eating marijuana. Not sure about just the oil

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Someone told me in another forum, " it's a homeopathic medicine. So, you should not follow this type of homeopathic medicine. You should use traditonal medicine. "
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

I would choose not to use it til you talk to your vet. They may says its ok, but you would need to know exact dosage and use reliable sources

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page