Introducing...

Pet's name: Lucy
Pet's Hometown: Ripley, Tn
Pet's Birthday: I honestly do not know she is more than 10 years old
Pet's Gender: female
A little more about my pet(s): This senior dog hides from me I believe thinking I am going to give her some medicine, bathe her something. It really makes me feel bad. I love all animals. This dog the previous owner said loves men, she has nothing to do with me, she sits walks does everything with my husband. She has been traumatized her real owner a female who was 81 had been beaten by her 60 yo son stuffed under kitchen cabinets for two days, the dog sat there for two days with her owner no electricity, no heat. no food, no going out to the bathroom and she will not urinate in the house hearing her owner calling the dogs name and going in and out of consciousness. but the dog has always liked men it is causing me hurt I have 4 cats and they all get along with her like she is another cat. she will not make any noise and she was not taken care of
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lucy.
    I am pretty sure it is just a trust issue... adjusting to a new home.... Tell mom to give you lots of treats and if possible be the only one to feed you. Then just let you to be the one to decide when you want her attention.
    It's hard for older dogs to adjust... Just tell mom to give you time... Will pop really hard that things work out for you

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born