Introducing...Cleo!

After losing my girls Ginger and Riley - pittie sisters who were 14 and 14.5, I knew I needed a new addition!

Cleo found her way to me before I was ready - but she was exactly what I needed! We do not know her age but are guessing she is about 3-4 now! She has been with us since 8/2016 and has a lot of emotional challenges from years of abuse, but we are working through them so she can be the happiest dog she can be!  We are going to get a test done on her but think she is a pittie/plott hound mix! If you are interested I have a story about her adoption - "When a foster dog picks you - keeping a dog I did not want". 

Pet's name: Cleo
Pet's Hometown: Central NJ
Pet's Birthday: not sure - we celebrate her "gotcha day" which is August
Pet's Gender: Female
A little more about my pet(s): Ball obsessed! Incredibly afraid of the world - but is making progress. Total love bug with me, but fearful of others. Loves car rides and long walks......

Comments