Pet Profiles, Diaries, Pet Stroll... what happened?

charliegirl42charliegirl42 Hot SpringsPosts: 8Member ✭✭
I have looked and looked.  Yes, I even googled.  Still nothing.  I have (or HAD) 4 pup profiles before the announcement Dogster was closing, then I was elated to find out it *wasn't* closing.... All of my precious babies have gone to heaven and I really want to find their profiles.  Even my son's pup has passed and I'd like to find her too.  My yellow lab's name was Haddie. Full registered name, Queen Hadassah Sunday and her birthday was 3.21.1996.
My chocolate lab's name was Rio. Her full registered name was Sugar's Diamond Rio.  Her birthday was July 20th.  She did have a diary.  
Dixie was a black lab / golden retriever cross.  Then there was our black lab Jett.  His birthday (i think) was 12.30.1999.  
I think if I found Haddie, the others would be linked there as well on her page.  Could someone please help me? Thank you!

Comments