Looking for my buddy

ASOTASOT Posts: 1Member
hi all.
im new here.
I need your help please.
I'm looking for a happy, healthy bichon Frise boy puppy that looks & acts etc well etc. Have u any reputable contacts In ireland who have pure breed Bichons expecting a litter? It's just I'd never get bichon from puppy farm or donedeal, adverts etc as unethical, dogs treated badly, may not be bichon at all and given my own struggles etc I need have healthy one with little to no risk of developing cataracts and other serious/fatal illnesses etc so I'd need know parents history etc and breeders charge c.€800 plus for puppy (which I can't afford). He'll be my emotional support dog given my traumatic history and disabilities and not having friends or family he'll be my bff & help with loneliness, mental health, physical health etc. He'll be so loved. His name will be "Buddy".
Over the next 2 weeks I'm moving from my first home, a rented 2 bedroom apartment (that doesn't allow pets) to a smaller but cosy 1 bedroom bungalow with enclosed joint back and side garden just so I can get him (it's killing me to not have him/one)
I'm a 32 year old motivational and inspirational speaker from Ireland and your contacts can google me, check my website etc below to ensure I'm genuine, have good integrity and trustworthy etc. He'll have a great life, a best friend, lots of fun, laughs, play  and a loving home etc. I cannot stress enough what it means to me. Where can I get please?
www.asenseoftumour.com
Thanks
Tagged: