Digestion problem in Dog

Aakash4251Aakash4251 Posts: 1Member
Hello,
I have a 7 months female labrador puppy. She is quite a lot underweight. She always poops out yellowish poop. I consulted many doctors but none could help. All doctors says she has gastrointestinal problem.

She is very skinny. Need assistance.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,888Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to try changing her food.   Try something high in protein and low in fat.   Grain free if possible.   See if that makes a difference.   

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,888Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might also want to try an elimination diet if that does not help.   Get a very limited ingredient kibble then one with out poultry and other items known to cause allergens.  Then add things back in to see if its an allergy issue 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• DeewelchDeewelch Posts: 5Member
    Let your pet eat less fat and cholesterol. it affects the digestion of your pet.