can anyone help me find out if this is legit?

I stumbled on this website and I am wondering if this is legit and if you guys have ever heard about this bark box gift box? I was thinking about gifting my mom with this but I am not sure how it works or if it even works. The website URL is https://egcore.com/pets/bark-box/, I am sorry if links are not allowed but thats the only place I could think to ask and get real answers.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

I have heard of the Bark-box but mom has never subscribed to get them so no idea if they are any good. Mom is picky about the types of toys and treats we get. Plus mom does not like anything where she is paying a monthly fee, when she is not sure what it will be paying for

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• 4basenjibratz4basenjibratz Pasadena ✭✭✭

It's a monthly subscription deal. A box of dog stuff comes to your pup every month.

Talker, Savannah aka Banners!, Ryker and Rookie LeRoux
    "We are Basenjis with an Edge"