Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• HersheyHershey San Francisco ✭✭✭✭

It will be busy and crazy at our house today and tomorrow, but we wanted to send good wishes to all our pals and your famblies! Be good, stay warm, give lots of licks and wags, and get lots of treats!

Hershey
    When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Love and Hugsssssssssssss to all.
    _
    I think this is a hard year for all....
    _
    Hold those close that you love.. even if they are far away.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) & Nerys
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

• LucyLucy Jacksonville ✭✭✭

Merry Christmas Quiet here today Momma is doing laundry and then taking Troy out for his birthday,

Angel Minster Jr and Misty, Lucy, and newest Kitty Sammie

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria Goshen ✭✭✭✭✭

MOL!

<3 Merry Christmas <3

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

MOL! MOL!

Author Unknown

We are back..Momma did not go out today...Her has another strange week at work...Her worked hard all weekend and she has another weekend the same...Her schedule to start off the new year so far is normal no closing shifts except for Sunday...Momma is gonna post an updated pic of Sammie. She is growing so fast and Luvs to go out on the screen porch. She is not to keen on walking on the leash but still gonna try when it warms up again.

@Lucy , Sammie is a very beautiful kitty :)

Author Unknown

• Sammie is gorgeous ! Hugssssssssssssssss
    _
    Hugssssssssssss for MamaC . Hoping you are feeling better
    _
    Possibly you know from faceless .. but Buddy's Mum emailed me Christmas Day.. Her Mum passed at 3am Christmas Day :( :( :( :( :( :(
    _
    Hugsssssssssssssss for all

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) & Nerys
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. (((HUG))) big hugs for Buddy's mum.
    . . .
    @Lucy Sammie is a beauty. How old is she?

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

:( That's furry sad about Buddy's gramma. :(

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

Yes it very sad about Buddys Gramma...Sammie is 6 months old now. Momma works tomorrow opening so her will be home early from Bike Nite tonight,Her then closes on Friday opens on Saturday and 11 hrs on Sunday...Her hasn't been out with the meetup group since Thanksgiving...

<3 Buddy's grandma <3

Author Unknown

• roscorosco ✭✭✭
    edited 27 December, 2017

Deepest sympathy to Buddy's Mom. What a sad Christmas for them. Loving thoughts and prayers.
    _
    Sammie, you are very pretty. Sorry though, that your mom's work schedule is all messed up. I thought it was supposed to get better. hugs
    _
    Pookah, thanks for the cute cartoons.They make Ma laugh out loud.
    _
    Flicka, Hershey, Pippi, Everyfur,

• We have a high of 27F here today.. dropping more for the weekend !

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

It's still dry and 57-58* at our house. Sometimes it's sunny and sometimes cloudy. It's been this way fur as long as I can remember...

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

WSe have a mix of sun and clouds and 13 degrees!! The hot water pipes to the bathroom sink and kitchen sink froze day before yesterday. But that happens sometimes :)
    have a wonderful day all B)

Author Unknown

• Pookah, sorry your pipes froze!
    Ma had put clothes in the dryer yesterday, for 30 minutes, she puts them in for a small amount of time and then adds time after that.
    So this morning she opened the dryer to see how much more time she thought they needed.
    Well, they were frozen! BOL! She's used to them freeze drying on the line, but not in the dryer. The utility room where the washer and dryer are isn't insulated or heated. The front of the dryer had ice over it! BOL!
    Lucy, Pippi, Flicka, Hershey, Everyfur!

Wow Rosco never heard that happening with a dryer,,,Our whole trailer is not insulated very well and its always cold in here...Momma went to turn on the portable heater in the bedroom and it was 53 degrees...Our lows are gonna be in the 30's this week and not much out of the 50's.Today the weather has been damp with misty rain and wind. Momma was cold and still is she is gonna head to the bedroom where there is 2 heaters going on in there..

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TN ✭✭✭✭

@Walker_Alexandria oh no on the frozen pipes! Hope they didn't burst. (((HUG))) You are just having a time at your house lately.
    . . .
    BOL @rosco about the frozen laundry. Didn't know that could happen inside. Brrr. Hope your furmily didn't need to put anything on right out of the dryer. Hehe.
    . . .
    Brrr @Lucy hope your mom can warm up. Last winter we kept our house set at 55 and ran a heater in the room we were in all the time. This year mom has bumped it up a little for Dutchess because she has been spending a lot of time away from the house helping her uncle and she doesn't like to leave the heater going when she's not home. So that plan isn't working so well. So she bumped up the heat and Dutchess is also happy to wear clothes.
    . . .
    Mom's uncle is still in the hospital, but got to move to a regular room during the night last night. There is a chance he may get to come home tomorrow. Wish he were a little stronger coming home because mom's aunt really isn't able to help him as much as he needs. Mom also wishes they lived next door. That would make it easier to help them. Hehe.
    . . .
    Hope everyone has had a great day today and will have a great one tomorrow!

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Temps may be down to 8F on New Years Eve.
    _
    This place is extremely well insulated.
    _
    Its an idea to leave taps dripping to help stop freeze ups.
    _
    Take care all...Pippi .. I hope Uncle is ok.
    _
    Mama's C and N .. please try to stay warm.
    _
    Love and Hugsssssssssss

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

You furs are making me c-c-cold just reading your posts!! Pipes freezing?? Clothes freezing in the dryer???!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I won't tell you about our weather.

@Pippi, I hope your mommy's uncle will be okay coming home. <3

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• DeaDea NH ✭✭✭

It's so cold here, the dogs don't want to go out! :o

Still misting here. Lucy would not go out yesterday but really needed to go out this morning..

• Hello folks! I simply needed to know whether some of you have had a go at utilizing truffle oil for your pups/pooches. Ive heard that cbd for puppies is another thing now yet I dont truly think about the truffle oil? I was perusing some article about what this truffle is here in https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/what-are-magic-truffles/ yet im just not persuade enough. I needed to hear your contemplations about it. Much obliged

@Pippi , continued prayer's for your mommys Uncle <3
    @rosco never heard of clothes freezing in a dryer but with these temps anything can happen :o
    @Hershey you need to spread your weather around BOL!
    @Ernust mommy tried CBD hemp oil drops for Molly and it didn't help her at all. Wanted to try because she takes 3 pills a day and 1 is twice a day for her joints, Arthritis and pain in her back legs. But only the pills help so the oil got tossed.
    @Lucy hope your weather gets better soon! Mommy has been carrying Molly and Pooks in lately because of our temp's. They go out , do their business, eat some snow and ice then they have to go back in!!
    @Dea good to see you :)
    @Flicka_Lucas_Cleo good to see yous to!!
    Husis' washer hoses froze with their laundry in the washer. Her hubby got it going again. Mommy is waiting for saturday to get our stuff done at the laundry mat and dry at home
    Everyfur stay warm, dry and happy <3

Author Unknown

LOL! LOL!!

Author Unknown

It's still the same at our house, but it could rain next week!

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• We get down to 8F and below after tonight.

Take care all.......

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page

We have a sunny, windy 12 degrees with very cold single digits on the way!! Stay warm, dry and safe everyone and furs <3

Author Unknown