Introducing...suko rescue dog

Pet's name: Suko
Pet's Hometown: maynooth
Pet's Birthday: 2010
Pet's Gender: female
A little more about my pet(s): was rescued from a lab after 7 years. Friendly and nervous
Tagged:

Comments

• i rescently adopted Suko from dogstrust. She was in a lab for 7 years for testing. She is very friendly but at the sanme tine she is extremely nervous and has a few issues. Has anyone adopted a beagle before? She isnt eating properly and does a lot of pacing and scratching. She is on meds for dry skin an other things. Any tips???
  • Thank you for adopting her <3 best of luck and many wonderful moments
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

Hi Suko.
    She might not eat well because of the trust issues...Just keep showing her that you can be trusted.. try to find foods that she likes... You may even have to add things like chicken broth or pieces of chicken to encourage her to eat.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born