pages

Kathleen Palumbo LohnesKathleen Palumbo Lohnes Posts: 1Member
It's been quite some time since I last logged in--- are the dog pages gone???
I can't find my 2 puppies :(

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,898Member ✭✭✭✭✭

The profile pages could not be saved... But I have been helping people find their archived pages on the way back machine if you want help finding yours I will need the names and breeds

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Debi BensonDebi Benson Posts: 1Member
    Sure would have been nice knowing my dogs pages were going to be gone. I would have printed them
    Sure would have been nice knowing my dogs pages were going to be gone. I would have printed them
    Debi if you give me your pets names and Breeds I may be able to find them on the way back machine assuming they were archived 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Tina O'BrienTina O'Brien Posts: 85Member
    I would love to find mine, Erika and Anna, golden retriever and golden retriever/chow mix.  Both of their birthdays were Dec 16th.  They are both gone now, and I would love to see their old pages, if possible.  Thank you.
    I would love to find mine, Erika and Anna, golden retriever and golden retriever/chow mix.  Both of their birthdays were Dec 16th.  They are both gone now, and I would love to see their old pages, if possible.  Thank you.
    I put you on my list :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page