We Want to Hear From You!

Comments

• HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 63,686Member ✭✭✭✭✭

@DogsterAdmin, I just noticed that posts for a previous month don't show the actual date, just the month. Can that be fixed? Sometimes finding the day is important! :o

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 196,082Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6

@DogsterAdmin I agree!! I thought the date and time were supposed to be there?

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• DogsterAdminDogsterAdmin Posts: 101Administrator admin

Thanks!! I'll ask! <3

• Tim TyeTim Tye Posts: 5Member
    Could you help me find my pages - they were my only photos. At one time the pages were lost but then you retrieved them for me - now they are gone again.

Both Ridgebacks

Max - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/318662
    Sebastian - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/105843
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,563Member ✭✭✭✭

Tim...
    _
    You can only get them from the Wayback machine now... they do not exist on here anymore.
    _
    This is Max's page last snapshot was Feb10th 2014

https://web.archive.org/web/20140210155908/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/318662
    _
    This is Sebastian's page last snapshot was 11th February 2014

https://web.archive.org/web/20140211034006/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/105843
    _
    You will be able to right click on the pics and "Save As" all the photos from both pages.

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

Thanks @Flicka_Lucas_Cleo_Nerys !!! Tim, let us know if you need any further help :)

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,563Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24

This is why I have not been around a lot this past week........
    __

Last Thursday sometime between 9.30am and Noon some scum of a person dumped two little puppies in our drainage ditch.(we live in the middle of nowhere and our road is a track) First I knew of it was when I went up to check for the Mail and a little head popped out of the metal large bore pipe under our Driveway . This was followed by much more yapping and a second pup appearing.
    __
    I had Nerys with me so I had to have her stay inside the gates and go and see what was going on.
    __
    Needless to say both pups disappeared back up the pipe !
    __
    It took much tempting over 36 hours to get them out. We managed to get them safe and carry them down to our garage and check them over. They were starving but fine . We could not take them inside because it would be totally wrong to expose a new Nerys to any possible harmful bugs .
    __
    However.. I set up the very big dog crate in the garage and I have made a snug warm den and food and water and they are checked many times.
    __
    You can guess ... no Shelter wants to help at all.. in fact no-one does.
    __
    SO ...
    __
    It seems that having just got Nerys we have two new adopted Boys ...Celt and Saxon !
    __
    CELT

__
    SAXON

__

They look totally different.. but its possible they are still from the same litter. My guess is they are 8-10 weeks old and so friendly and wanting to be loved. They have to be Labrador X Hound. The Labrador type one (Saxon) is the bigger chunky one and Celt is the Hound type and smaller.
    __
    We take Nerys to to Vet on Thursday for her first check over and the puppies go on Friday for their check over and first round of injections.
    __
    They will then be coming into the house and have the crate den set up for them and the fun begins
    __
    Its a really big thing to take on with just having got Nerys.. and she needs attention.. but we will manage and all will be loved always.
    __
    I am a little overwhelmed but it will all work out I am sure.
    __
    I may not be as prompt answering and commenting for a little while and this will be a juggling act but All Will Be Well !
    __
    I will make pages for the Boys as soon as I can.. but right now... I am stretched to snap !
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

@DogsterAdmin Please can you extend the User name to between 30 and 35 letters

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

@FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon , looks like Nery's is a big sister now!! That is great :) Celt and Saxon are very cute little pup's <3

Author Unknown

• MJF_Dalton_PipoMinkoMJF_Dalton_PipoMinko Battle CreekPosts: 405Member ✭✭
    How awful to dump pups like that...but so glad they were found and are now being loved to the max! Kudos to you, Miss Pam. Thank you. :) <3
  • MJF_Dalton_PipoMinkoMJF_Dalton_PipoMinko Battle CreekPosts: 405Member ✭✭
    @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon And Nerys is a beauty! :)

@FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon OMG! Congrats on the new additions! They are adorable. Thank you so much for caring and saving them <3 I will ask about extending the username length. :)

• roscorosco Posts: 52,809Member ✭✭✭✭

for your growing family!

edited January 29

Thankyou Everyone !
    Jay's been helping me.. needed it with the pain ongoing in my back .. but we are doing ok !
    _
    Celt and Saxon had a last walk at 1am then went right through til 6am this morning ! I took them out and they peed and pooped and when back to bed until 9am I was impressed !
    _
    Saxon had a wee accident later in the morning and it was my fault... I had them ready to go outside and I stopped to do something.. and the few seconds made the difference. He had another tonight .. they had been playing.. no-ones fault.. just happened. No worries.
    _
    All in all I am so pleased they are doing so well. We have been taking them out for a walk around the garden at least every 2 hours all the day.
    _
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

That is great to have help!!

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 6,752Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay Celt and Saxon. Sounds like its going pretty well. Bet they will have the hang of things in no time.

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@DogsterAdmin, is it possible to make it so that Welcome Page links go to Page 1 instead of the end of the Comments? Page 1 is where I introduce mywoof, but new members may not figure that out...

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,642Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Any word on if and when we will ever be able to post with multiple pets.   I know a lot of peeps are only staying because they hope eventually to be able to have that ability.   That was one of the few features that really distinguished the old dogster from all of the other pet sites.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

@Hershey — I can ask! @Sandy_Kramer_etc — we are working on setting up the ability to have multiple signatures (ex. you will have one account, but can sign off as dog 1, dog 2, etc.)
    :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

That would be Pawsome   :)

Author Unknown

Thank you, @DogsterAdmin!   <3  

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@DogsterAdmin I just noticed that on the home page of the Community on the far right at the very bottom, you can see who and how many are online  B)  

Author Unknown

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 6,752Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hershey said:

@DogsterAdmin, is it possible to make it so that Welcome Page links go to Page 1 instead of the end of the Comments? Page 1 is where I introduce mywoof, but new members may not figure that out...

@Hershey change the #latest on the end of your welcome page link to /p1
    should look like:  http://community.dogster.com/discussion/888072/woof-its-me-hershey/p1

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

@Pippi, you're a genius!!!!    Looky!  It worked!! 

Hershey

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

@DogsterAdmin I just noticed that on the home page of the Community on the far right at the very bottom, you can see who and how many are online  B)  
    OMD that is cool.   though not too many on this early in the morning BOL

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@DogsterAdmin
    I used to be able to copy/paste the sames pics links in and they used to come up as pics when the post was saved
    _
    Now the links just stay links
    ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030375/uploads/editor/n2/63x628tkdufu.jpg "")
    ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030375/uploads/editor/1b/voar6zzr4cco.gif "")
    ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030375/uploads/editor/ad/582mnwp5wuzv.gif "")
    ![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030375/uploads/editor/fe/oq4m2zdb05mg.gif "")
    _
    and it takes forever to go and reupload everything.
    _
    Why has this changed ?

Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

edited February 8
    @FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon I noticed today uploading some pictures were very slow but did pop out as pictures, foods I post here and there. @DogsterAdmin ; and its good to see the whos online thing on all the pages and moved up!!

Author Unknown