Introducing... Rosie

Pet's name: Rosie
Pet's Hometown: Loveland
Pet's Birthday: July 18 2015
Pet's Gender: Female
A little more about my pet(s):

Comments

• Does anyone have any idea how her mother was able to have her?
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc Bangor ✭✭✭✭

@Diesel23 said:
    Does anyone have any idea how her mother was able to have her?

This question is confusing... What do you mean

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Meaning if her mother was a small breed dog, for example Chihuahua and rat terrier mix and her father was pit bull jack Russel terrier. How was her mother able to give birth to her ? She's a medium size dog. She's around 30lbs. Her mom was smaller than she is now.

I.
    Could be she was the only puppy instead of a litter of puppies and she might had to be delivered by c-section. It is possible for smaller dogs to have larger breed puppies.. but it is very risky and a vet would need to be consulted a lot more often during the pregnancy

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• No she was a litter of 3, and she was born in a shelter and was birthed normally.

3 is still a small litter... when you consider many dogs have as many as 10. ...

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page