NERYS

Flicka_Lucas_Cleo_NerysFlicka_Lucas_Cleo_Nerys Norman OK ✭✭✭✭
edited January 13 in Welcome

Pet's name: Nerys (Welsh Gaelic and means "Lady")
(she was originally called Nerissa)
Pet's Hometown: A quiet place in Oklahoma
Pet's Birthday: 10th February 2015
Pet's Gender: Female
A little more about Nerys: I am a Rescue girl !
_
From her rescue Profile
I was born on an alpaca farm. I am good with animals and love my humans. I can be a little skittish when I am unsure. I love having space and room to run. I get a little anxious about my food because I had 6 siblings when I was still living at home, but with someone who can give me guidance and assure me of a full bowl, I know I can be good!! Come meet me!!!
_
Her original home.. they were alpaca breeders and farmers.. They had a reversal of fortunes and wanted 5 of their 8 dogs (who all had Shakespearean names ! "Nerissa" was Portia's maid in The Merchant of Venice.) to be found proper homes . They did try adopting Nerys out.. but it didn't work so they took her back and they gave her and 4 of the others up to the Pyr Rescue. They loved their animals. They did the right thing the right way.
_
She had a time in foster with the Rescue http://www.txpyrs.org/jsp/Main.jsp Then was adopted and the chap had had dogs for years.. He had her 11 months and developed massive allergies and had to give up his 3 dogs of which she was one of them.
_
She went back to the Rescue again and was fostered for 5 weeks and I have adopted her. This will be her last stop. She is a keeper and at least has known love and not cruelty (like Flicka)
_
We drove down to Texas to collect her on 7th January 2018
I am sure that Flicka , Lucas and Cleo sent her .
So once again the Magic begins
_

_
This is a video my New Mama took of me on 11th January. She said I "Bloomed ! "
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hehvves969qum8m/Nerys's 'Happy' Video 11-1-2018.mp4?dl=0

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) & Nerys
Flicka's Page
Lucas's Page
Cleo's Page
Nerys's Page

Tagged:

Comments